Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Monthly Avatar Photo Shoot Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:35 pm
Pesty Elf
THE Santa Claus
I hope I'm not too late for November's photo.

If you're too late, then so am I. biggrin

Nope, not too late! I'm just doing it now. December will start very soon, though, so come on back now, ya'hear? whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:40 pm
User Image  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Pesty Elf

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:53 pm
JoyRose
Pesty Elf
THE Santa Claus

Nope, not too late! I'm just doing it now. December will start very soon, though, so come on back now, ya'hear? whee

Aw, you're a sweetie.... thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:57 pm
Pesty Elf
JoyRose
Pesty Elf
THE Santa Claus

I'm just so thrilled so many are participating! emotion_hug Thank you for helping make Our Village so active and fun!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Pesty Elf

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:01 pm
JoyRose
Pesty Elf
JoyRose
Pesty Elf
THE Santa Claus

I'm just so thrilled so many are participating! emotion_hug Thank you for helping make Our Village so active and fun!

Anything I can do to help, just say the word. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Pesty Elf
JoyRose
Pesty Elf
JoyRose
Pesty Elf
THE Santa Claus

Anything I can do to help, just say the word. heart

You're doing it! Posting around, entering the raffle, posting to be in the monthly photo. All these help us stay active and fun! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:23 am
β€œJoyRose”

Hi Joy! Did you post what background you’re going to have in November? December? Am I too late for November? Did you plan on a deadline for December?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:27 am
Esme Marie Cullen
β€œJoyRose”

Hi Joy! Did you post what background you’re going to have in November? December? Am I too late for November? Did you plan on a deadline for December?

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:18 pm
Esme Marie Cullen

I try to close the next month's photo as close to the first as I can. The background is linked in the first post (but you have to read that paragraph at the top to find it). Maybe I'll look at cleaning up that post a bit to make it easier to find. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:30 pm
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen

I try to close the next month's photo as close to the first as I can. The background is linked in the first post (but you have to read that paragraph at the top to find it). Maybe I'll look at cleaning up that post a bit to make it easier to find. sweatdrop

I found it! πŸ˜‹ btw-i’m Not receiving all notifications either. If I dress now, can you get me right away? (I’m playing the site event where you need to equip certain items.) πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’€πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ¦‡πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ•·πŸ•Έ  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:15 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen

I found it! πŸ˜‹ btw-i’m Not receiving all notifications either. If I dress now, can you get me right away? (I’m playing the site event where you need to equip certain items.) πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’€πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§›β€β™‚οΈπŸ¦‡πŸ§›β€β™€οΈπŸ•·πŸ•Έ
You go! I can wait to "capture" you after the event is over, no problem. I can't promise how long it will take me to "take your photo" but it could be a day or so, and I wouldn't want you to have to stop playing. Just save your December look in your outfits and put it back on after Gaia's event ends. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:18 pm
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose
Esme Marie Cullen

You go! I can wait to "capture" you after the event is over, no problem. I can't promise how long it will take me to "take your photo" but it could be a day or so, and I wouldn't want you to have to stop playing. Just save your December look in your outfits and put it back on after Gaia's event ends. wink

Thankies Joy β™₯️  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:22 am
JoyRose
May I join December's Photoshoot? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:03 pm
crap, i was out of town. Ill definitely do it for December tho.
gives me enough time to make a christmas avi. :3

TheShakingTree

Lonely Explorer

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games