Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil shrugged a shoulder again. "Can't say there's anythin' wrong with that. Been doin' that ah lot myself lately." He used to be a whole lot more social before his imprisonment. Even while he had been in the hospital, being around people now made him nervous. Crowded places were the worst so he took to avoiding them and tended to stay out of public whenever he could avoid it. Until he had met the other man, at least. And he could exactly blame him for having no desire to leave his apartment after his divorce. That sort of betrayal and heartbreak was probably extremely difficult to get over. How could a comment like that not stand out to him? He made sure to pay attention as his hand was guided to the two different scars before moving back to rub his thumb over the spot on his back while he started to his story. A lot of unfortunate things had happened to Marcel. Impaled, set on fire, nearly gutted and there no telling what else the poor man had been put through. It sounded to him like he was one of fate's favorites to pick on. Virgil grimaced when he finally told him what had happened. He didn't care what any doctor said, it seemed miraculous to him that his lover had survived being impaled on rebar and losing a piece of his liver. Thinking on it again, he actually shivered a bit. Damn, when in the hell had become so squeamish? Perhaps having a deep emotional bond with the person doing the talking probably had a hand in it, hearing these sort of stories never used to make him squirm before. That was a privilege only Marcel had. He shifted a little so he would have an easier time getting his phone, nodding his head. "Yeah. Go ahead." He smirked as he glanced over to the screen again."Kinda surprised ya still have ah appetite after all that." The second movie was starting, opening in a cave lit by torches which echoed with the screams of a woman in pain. He was quick to reach for the remote and flip it over to the next channel, which appeared to be some home improvement show. Whatever. Anything was better than listening and watching a woman going through labor. He stretched out once the weight on top of him disappeared and put his hands back behind his head and closed his eyes. There were a couple of things he should get up and do, but he obviously had no plans of doing that any time soon. Virgil wasn't even tired anymore and all he wanted to do was lay there. "Is it bad that I'm already ready for this week t'be over with?"

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:11 pm
User Image

Marcel let out a small hum at Virgil's comment. By all means he was right, especially with how ******** up the divorce had left him but still though! Marcel used to be quite the social man, he used to enjoy going out with his friends and talking with them regularly and he was always like that. Even during his time in deployment he used to be rather social. But it just seemed like the divorce to Kendra was the straw that broke the camels back for him. At the time it just seemed like the world was out to get him and quite frankly he still thought that it was the case, especially because of the realization that he had a demon attached to him. Honestly no matter what Marcel just seemed to be the number one target for just about every awful thing that could possibly go wrong, like he was fates punching bag that just wouldn't break. It was honestly a miracle that he was still alive and even more of a miracle that he was actually rather healthy with no actual medical issues from his service days. It just seemed like Marcel lucked out when it came to injuries. And it seemed like the story disturbed Virgil enough to cause the other to actually shiver. Heh, well that was different "Bad sounding I know, and it hurt just as much as you'd think" he chuckled a again, if anything only because laughing at the situation was better than anything else. He sure as hell wasn't the kind of man to feel sorry for himself...well he used to back when the demon was leeching off him but that was something else entirely! Marcel was then thankful for Virgil changing the channel, ******** that movie and it's sequel! With that Marcel would grab onto Virgil's phone and stared at it for a moment as he tapped on the phone book icon, still not used to these kinds of phones yet. He'd grin and laugh a little bit at the other man "What are you talking about? I hardly saw anything!" he shameless poked fun of his own cowardice at how he reacted to the movie and it's creatures. Once the phone number for the Chinese place was up he'd pause for a moment and grinned at Virgil "Eh...not really, I'm the same way Querido. Last thing I want to do is possibly deal with those kids!" he grinned before shaking his head at the thought of actually doing any teaching tomorrow, especially since he actually had some students during his last class. With that though Marcel would hit the number for the Chinese place and once it was answered he'd pause for a moment before he ended up parroting pretty much everything they had ordered last time, quantities and all. Once it was done he'd place Virgil's phone back in his pocket after giving their address "A half hour until our food gets here...now what to do for a half hour?" he leaned back into the couch and grinned at Virgil with an amused look "What's your suggestion Querido?" of course he was just having fun at this point and wanted to see what the other man would say.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil grunted softly and nodded his head. He'd been stabbed plenty of times in the past and he was sure being impaled on something was a thousand times more painful than that. He was glad it wasn't something he hadn't experienced for himself even if he would fare better than his mortal counterpart. He rolled his eyes when he was reminded that Marcel hadn't watched very much of the movie. It wouldn't surprise him if he lifted his shirt to find "Aye, well...true...maybe I should tie ya down an' make ya watch th' second one by yerself." He playfully teased Marcel with a slightly toothy grin. Luckily for him, he was much too lazily to actually begin something like that, much less fight with the veteran who would no doubt try to defend himself during the whole process. It was nice to hear that he wasn't the only one who didn't want to have to work. Normal jobs were just so damn tedious as he was finding out. At this point, he was starting to hope someone would get some interest in his class and show up so he would have something to do other than just sit around for hours on end. Hearing Marcel once the phone with the Chinese restaurant made him decide to keep his joke about not getting beat up by any more students to himself. It was an important phone call, after all! He nodded when he was told the time it would take for their food to arrive. It was about how long it'd taken last time so it made sense. Virgil remained quiet a few seconds after he'd asked the question, trying to think of the most perverse thing he could. A lazy smirk spread across his lips as he cracked open an eye to look at him. "Ya could always come over 'ere an' sit on my face." Well, he hadn't tried that hard. He soon winked to show the other man he was only joking around with him. Groaning, he sat up and picked up his cocktail to down what little liquid was left inside of it before he picked up his second glass to do the same. "You're th' mastermind in th' relationship so ya tell me." Stroking his ego wasn't a good idea, but it was almost as fun as stroking something else that belonged to Marcel!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:44 pm
User Image

Marcel had to admit that Virgil's pecs made a very nice spot to bury his face into and hide from the movie. It might be something he had to do more often in the future, maybe even during the times they weren't watching a movie! That being said however Marcel sat there stone faced for a moment as he listened to Virgil speak and dare give him such a threat. Marcel would be quiet for a moment before scooting forward until he was close enough and grabbed Virgil by both sides of his face and held it there for a moment as he stared at the man and smiled "You know I love you with all my heart and I'd never want to hurt you. But if you ever tried that I would shatter your nose in a heartbeat, OK?" he stated in an uncharacteristically chipper voice coupled with a very tight smile. Put simply, Marcel did not like that threat one bit. Once he was on the phone and made the order he tried his best to remember everything to order for them. Marcel just decided to order everything in a large since leftovers would be nice to have for a later date, it'd save some time and money for either lunch or dinner...hell even breakfast if the two of them were that lazy. Once the call was finished and the Hispanic would grin a little bit when he heard the others response and snorted a bit "A fair idea but a bit basic, don't you think?" of course then Marcel began to laugh a little bit at the other man's next comment "Really now? Since when I was the Mastermind who had to think up everything?" admittingly enough Marcel was much smarter, more crafty, had more self control, was better looking, was more skilled in every conceivable way than his lover but still it didn't mean that he was interested in being the one who made decisions obviously! And he definitely didn't think that because Virgil knew how to stroke his ego at all! "Hmm....I know!" he chuckled a little bit at his own idea "I could strip you down, put you in the collar, and answer the door when they arrive with you as my little pet! With you on all fours naturally" he threw back his own perverse idea, trying to now outdo his Lover on how perverted he could be. The challenging look in his eye dared Virgil to try and one up him, there was no way the Werewolf could possibly do it against an idea like that.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His brows furrowed when Marcel planted his hands on his face, causing him to stare back at him in slight confusion. Though Virgil didn't remain confused for long. The smile alone was enough to make his stomach tighten, much less the tone the threat was delivered in. The threat itself had the color draining from his face and he lifted a hand to instinctively cover his nose for a moment. That was all he needed to say. Message ******** received with crystal clarity! There were a hundred unpleasant things the older man would rather suffer through than have his nose broken, much less shattered. Damn, now he didn't even want to tie up Marcel for fun reasons! He'd settled down by the time the phone call was complete and was sure his answer was enough to catch him off guard. It wasn't. Virgil huffed in faux offense and folded his arms over his chest. Basic? Fair enough, he could even admit that it was far from his best. "From this point goin' forward. Everyone can tell I'm jus' th' dumb sidekick." He was joking, of course, he didn't think Marcel should have to think of everything. If he could catch a glimpse inside of his head, those cocky points would have made him fall off the couch laughing. Right before he would agree with them, especially the one about self-control. The brute had lived a large portion of his life as a libertine with little impulse control and who sought instant gratification. But he was doing his best to learn and change his ways. His head slightly tilted as Marcel shared his idea with him, bringing a bark of laughter from him. Well, it would take half an hour for him to get his stubborn to cooperate with an idea like that! As if he would ever let anyone aside from the Hispanic see him in such a state. "Better, but it's still kinda tame." His smirked became positively wicked. The challenging glint in his gaze made it impossible for him to not to bite back, he should know better than to challenge a wolf! This time, Virgil didn't need to think. Being under the impression this was a conversation about wholly hypothetical situations, he didn't see any harm in going even further into something truly perverted. "An' what's t'stop me from turnin' into ah wolf, pullin' down those shorts of yours an' showing th' guy how ah good boy really pleases his master?" A soft growl mixed in with his voice, a half-lidded green gaze dropping down to Marcel's lap as if he was seriously contemplating doing something like that. A second later Virgil glanced back up and gave an innocently boyish grin. He was pretty sure he'd just won!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:36 am
User Image

Marcel was rather pleased that his threat was taken so seriously by the other man. But then a small part of him did feel a bit bad for it as well since it would be a bit cruel to do to the man but dammit all he didn't like the way it sounded! Being forced to watch the sequel was not something the Hispanic ever wanted to do! But that being said he probably wouldn't actually go through with the threat...maybe...depending on how serious Virgil was about something like that. Thankfully though the thoughts shifted from leeches to the funny idea of Virgil being the Hispanic's sidekick which had him chuckling a little bit at the idea "Hmm..my sidekick huh? Does that mean you're wear spandex and thongs like most heroes and sidekicks?" he was of course going off of the most stereotypical hero costumes imaginable where everything seemed to be vacuum sealed onto their bodies. Suddenly Marcel very much wanted to see Virgil in such an outfit, be it for the novelty of it or just for the sake of truly seeing what he'd look like in such a type of outfit. The Veteran would then proceed to grin a little bit, pleased that Virgil found his idea as amusing as it was, he thought it was pretty good too. Of course Marcel would quirk an eyebrow when the other man claimed that his idea was still tame "Oh really now?" he stated with a doubtful look on his face. However the next words out of Virgil's mouth surprised the Hispanic a bit as he felt his face grow a bit warm before he snorted with laughter at his idea. Damn him! That was a good one! Suddenly it really seemed to click that Virgil could be a huge pervert if he put his mind too it but dammit all Marcel wasn't about to let himself lose so quickly! "Hmm pretty kinky but...seriously? That's all you can come up with? Giving me the red rocket?" Marcel was admittingly enough stalling for time. The fact those words left his mouth were a bit jarring for the Hispanic but thankfully an idea suddenly struck him "Whose to stop you from transforming? But maybe I'll just tie down those little paws of yours, hike that tail up and remind you whose the top dog in this house?" he stated with his own voice dropping a decibel to a much deeper and more mischievous tone than he normally carried. Two could play at that game!

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil scoffed a tad and shook his head. "I would rather wear women's underwear than one of those dorky things." He couldn't say why exactly, but there was something about the skin-tight outfits that were unattractive to him. And who had thought designing them so the underwear was worn on the outside was a good idea?! It wasn't, at least in his humble opinion. Needless to say, it would take a whole lot of bargaining and some pleading to get him to even remotely consider putting one of those sort of costumes on. But he was certain his idea about interspecies coupling would have Marcel bowing out of their little verbal spar. He was sadly mistaken, however. Damn it, his lover hardly seemed phased by it all! Laughter threatened to bubble out at the general nickname for male canine equipment, which had him swallowing to force it back. This whole scenario was hilarious to him and it got even better when he took his idea and turned it around on him. His shoulders shook a bit with barely contained laughter as he bowed his head, needing a moment to collect himself. "Ya wouldn't dare." He murmured once he collected his bearings and looked back at Marcel. The werewolf was sure it was safe to say that given the topic without worrying that the vindictive man would turn around and try to prove him wrong. "Unoriginal but...pretty good." He licked his lips a bit. "Can't believe ya'd pass that up though. Everyone knows wolf d**k is th' best d**k." This was said in jest, of course, made obvious by his grin. Virgil grew quiet as he contemplated his next move. ********. It was beginning to look like he was going to be the one to lose. He didn't know how he could top that without digging into truly disturbing topics and he didn't want to remember that those kinks and fetishes existed in the first place. Not that he would ever admit defeat out loud! Leaning closer, he kissed Marcel on the cheek before he stood and carried his glasses into the kitchen. One was washed and set over to dry. "Should I dress up like th' world's cutest lil' housewife t'answer th' door?" Virgil spoke a little louder to be heard over the television, unable to help but think of the Hispanic's comment from their first morning together. He only rinsed out the second glass and filled it with the peach moonshine he'd stashed in the freezer. Simply getting a glass of ice water to drink never crossed the alcoholic's mind.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:42 am
User Image

Marcel quirked an eyebrow at the Werewolf when the other man announced that he'd rather wear women's underwear than some spandex. He couldn't help but grin a little bit as the idea wormed it's way into his head and dammit all he couldn't get it out "Mmm I wouldn't mind arranging that...not one bit..." he then shook his head in disappointment since from the way Virgil worded it, he wouldn't want to wear the sexy undergarment either though and would only pick it in an ultimatum. Maybe one of these days he could convince the older man to try on a pair for him...maybe along with some more items to go with it....OK he needed to stop right now because the turn in conversation was not helping anything at this moment! So for now he'd happily keep that fantasy checked away for later, maybe when he was bored in class and had nothing else to do. Marcel may have been good at keeping a front but the entire thought had thrown him for a loop and he had to think on his feet to try and keep up the pace, of course Virgil would go from zero to one hundred in a few seconds! It seemed to work however when the other man began to shudder with suppressed laughter, it was nice to know that he'd hit a good one! He grinned at the other man's murmuring and chuckled a little bit "Who knows? You know how I can be sometimes" he gave the biggest s**t eating grin possible before he began to laugh aloud once more at the other the top threat, this was very fun. However Marcel'd laughter soon become hounding as soon as the other man made his next comment which had Marcel shaking his head a little bit as he laughed at the mere idea "If I ever see you come at me with a red rocket I may just run the other direction!" finally Marcel settled down a little bit as he wiped a single tear of mirth from his eye "The ******** kind of people did you sleep with before me?" he teased the other man in return for the joke as he was finally able to take a deep breath to calm himself down a little bit. Now he couldn't help but wonder though just how deep into the bag was Virgil willing to reach because Marcel was hitting his limit on what he could come up with if he were being honest. He'd then give the other man his cheek when he went in for a kiss and Marcel would simply recline a bit on the couch to relax a bit, thankful that they didn't seem to be going any deeper into the kinks, he was not someone who wanted to admit defeat! However Once his Lover was out in the kitchen the Hispanic would listen intently to what he said and froze, trying to envision Virgil in some skimpy housewife outfit of some kind and he had to physically swallow the lump the was forming in his throat "Mmmhmm, I think I'd appreciate the sight quite a bit. Along with the delivery driver I'm sure!" he called back to the other man with a grin on his face as he practically undressed Virgil with his eyes for a moment before turning back to what was playing on the TV. He really needed to not let his imagination get the better of him, it was sad how easy it was for the Hispanic to get all excited over just the idea of something.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil rolled his eyes just to play along, figuring it wouldn't be good to let him catch onto the fact he was a bit more willing to try on ladies undergarments than he was letting on. This was one of those times when he could tell if Marcel was joking or not though when he caught the slight air of disappointment, he thought it might be the later. Maybe his silly little idea wouldn't be a complete failure although he was still quite hesitant about eventually going through with it. It had been a long time since he'd felt a strong driving desire to please someone and it hadn't worked out so well for him with the last two people. But all he had to do was remind himself that Marcel was nothing like his father or his former lover. Thankfully. Oh, he certainly knew how the former soldier could be! That was one thing he wouldn't forget anytime soon. The tip of his tongue was stuck out at him for the threat, knowing better than to say anything and risk goading him. He chuckled to himself while Marcel cracked and started laughing. "Keep any of your extremities away from my tailhole an' I'll keep my red rocket away from yours." He huffed afterward to fend off another urge to laugh. "Anyone who wanted me." He shot back, realizing much too late he wasn't helping his case any. Maybe another drink wasn't what he needed, but that wasn't about to stop him from fixing himself one. It was the whole reason he'd gone to the kitchen, after all! Virgil smirked at the rather calm reply his joke received, recalling how a certain someone had awkwardly shuffled out of the room the last time this sort of subject had come up. "I'd make sure t'have ah nice big tip for 'im too." Passing up the opportunity to make the bad joke seemed criminal. After putting away the moonshine, he went to go sit on the couch next to Marcel with his drink. He really had no interest in what sort of wood cabinets would go best with granite counter top but, at the same time, he didn't feel like finding something else either. "Y'know, that sort of stuff ain't uncommon in th' lycan community." He figured if the younger man was interested in learning about his kind, he might as well know about some of the weirder stuff. "Especially with th'...uh..." Crap. He didn't know what to call it. Brows furrowing in mild frustration, he put down his glass so he could make air quotes. ""Typical Big Scary Werewolf form"...Erm, like how Matthew turned last night." He fell quiet for a short time although his eyes soon widen and he quickly looked at Marcel. "An', before ya ask, no. I haven't but, well...things get really wild at th' celebrations an' we're not exactly known for havin' any shame." Virgil rubbed at the side of his neck before he shook his head, remembering something he'd really wished he hadn't. Honestly, he couldn't wait for the day brain bleach became a real thing.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:33 am
User Image

Marcel was more than a tad bit disappointed by the idea that Virgil wouldn't be willing to try on some lingerie, he thought the other man would look good in it! But then he wasn't going to dwell on it if Virgil didn't want to do it, it was important for both parties to be into the...shared activity and as such there was no use in pouting over it. Instead Marcel continue to laugh a bit more when the other man spoke and nodded his head "Fine, deal you kinky b*****d" the other man was something else, he swore! Once he posed his question the Hispanic would let out a single huff of laughter before shaking his head at the other man "How could I forget?" he grinned a little bit in complete amusement at the others complete willingness to help prove the Hispanic's point even further, but he wasn't going to stop him! Of course when Virgil told his next joke Marcel had to cover his mouth at the bold claim as laughter spilled out from his lips. The Veteran would look up after a moment and grinned at his Lover "Oh yeah, but I think they'd have to get invited in though for it though...since ya know...your money is in the....bedroom" he returned the others innocent train of thought "Of course I'd have to help you out, counting cash can get confusing" he had a wide grin on his face before another fit of chuckles erupted from his lips. He hadn't laughed like this in a long time, it was just like back when he was younger and was just having a guys night out and they talked about stupid yet funny s**t. Honestly it was very much like that, only instead of it being just friends it was his boyfriend, he didn't even realize until just now how much he missed guys night. Once the Hispanic finally settled down he'd perk up a little bit when the other man seemed to actually turn serious and explained about Werewolves "I'd imagine honestly, it seems like it'd be odd not to" frankly now that it was brought up Marcel wasn't too weirded out by the whole thing, if one could transform into a wolf it does normalize a lot of things he supposed. Marcel would then listen to Virgil try to explain how it was especially the case for those like Matthew from last night "For the eh....Bipedal Werewolves?" he offered to the other man whom seemed to not know the word for it. He then nodded his head as he took it in "I see..OK...huh...." so...does that mean... "Heh..." he chuckled softly when Virgil went out of his way to confirm that he didn't take part in it but then went on to talk about how the celebrations got wild and how most had no shame. This caused the Hispanic to chuckle a little bit "Querido you can't say that you didn't but then go on to talk about how wild they are, makes it seem like you did" he smirked before putting his hands up "I'm not one to judge, don't worry! If you did, you did. It's all in good fun, right?" he wasn't trying to embarrass Virgil at all, he did honestly want to be supportive but sometimes it did come out like he was trying to embarrass him.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kinky b*****d? Virgil lightly shook his head with a chuckle. Well, that was another truth he couldn't deny but he knew Marcel wasn't exactly innocent either! A pot calling the kettle black, it was nothing more than that! He didn't think he needed to remind him about the leash in their bedroom. Or perhaps he should have. Why he was being so nice to him was beyond him. He certainly didn't deserve it! "Hush..." His willingness ended whenever it usually helped prove Marcel to be correct. Virgil couldn't believe he'd walked into that one. He chuckled softly as the other put an innocent spin on his joke. By now he should know there was very little that was innocent about the retired bounty hunter! "Uh-huh. Sure." He seriously doubted they would be counting money for a tip in the bedroom, he refused to fall for the fictional ploy! But he chose to keep any further comments to himself and instead admired the mirth written on his man's face as he gave in and started to laugh again. The full sound of it was always pleasant for him to hear. Once he'd began talking, Virgil expected the information to be met with open repulsion yet that wasn't the case. He knew Marcel was good at taking things in stride and keeping a cool head most of the time, but he wouldn't have blamed him if he'd had different opinions on with this part of lycan society. Hell, he had handled it a lot better than he had the first time he'd discovered of it, which was to say not well at all. It was more than he could handle during a time when he was already struggling to come to terms with the new life that had been forced onto him and it had taken him a long time to accept it. He nodded a bit to the help. Bipedal werewolf. The term was certainly better than the one he'd used, he was going to have to remember that until he remembered the word for it by his own kind. He grumbled to underneath his breath in the way he usually did whenever Marcel made a valid point before he raised his drink to his lips and slowly sucked some of it down. What he said might be true, but still! His eyes cut over to him and narrowed as a familiar shade of pink colored them again. It was his smirk that did it, mostly. Supportive wasn't exactly the impression he got from him but it wasn't entirely one that his goal was to embarrass him either. He took it as his lover being his usual teasing self. It bothered him a little although it was easy for him to push it to the side and forget the minor issue. Letting it upset him wouldn't be fair since Marcel didn't know how their culture was or his own personal experiences in it. "I'm pretty damn sure I'd remember if I did somethin' like that no matter how ******** up I was." He deadpanned once he'd stopped drinking and leaned back into the couch. This was one of those times he wondered he'd opened his stupid mouth in the first place. Well, that was the keyword. Stupid. But he kept going. Apparently, making himself vulnerable for Marcel to poke fun at was a new hobby. "I was curious though an' considered it ah few times..." He gave a small grin. "But we both know I don't bottom." For strangers, obviously.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:26 pm
User Image

Marcel may or may not have a conveniently selective memory at times because he certainly would not remember any kind of leash being used for anything other than walking a big dog! He was a completely innocent man in that regard because clearly the Hispanic had no such kinks or fetishes of the sort! Marcel would then grin a bit as the other man voiced the obvious doubt that he had "It's true!....Also you think they sell spit roasts?" once again a totally innocent question! There was no way something like that could be interpreted in any other way, not at all. He'd let another chuckle bubble up at the very idea of it, the entire thing was funny how casual the two of them were about so much once they got teasing. Actually discussing bedroom fun and talking about it was embarrassing but being a couple of perverts and having fun with it was another thing entirely. Once Virgil began to open up and talk about Werewolf culture the Hispanic would admit that he knew he should be disturbed by it, creeped out, or even just a bit disgusted by the whole thought of it but frankly he wasn't phased by it at all. Maybe it was because he was just so desensitized to so much during his time in war that something like wolf people ******** didn't bother him none. That was his idea at least. He would admit that seeing his lover shift for the first time had been something that rocked his world hard but even that wasn't so bad once he got over the initial shock. It was like he could experience so much of Virgil's world and be rather unphased by it all, the idea of it just didn't bother him in the slightest. The Veteran would smirk a little bit when the other man turned pink once again, finding the sight endless amusing. Of course he chuckled once more when Virgil made sure to enforce that he'd remember something like it no matter how drunk he was. Which if he were being honest, he'd believe. Marcel laughed a little bit when the other admitted to being curious about it "I mean if the options there I wouldn't blame you for being curious" honestly if Marcel were in his shoes he'd probably be a bit curious about the entire thing as well. However he paused for a moment when the other man reminded the younger man that he didn't bottom. Well...there seemed to be an exception to the rule. But for once Marcel didn't tease or poke fun of the other man and instead shifted over on the couch until he was right next to the man and planted a kiss on his cheek with a small grin on his face "Which is why I'm still honored you let me top" so it might not be the most romantic thing in the world to say but considering the context of their conversation, Marcel thought it was a pretty sweet thing to say! The Hispanic would then pull out his wallet and began to pull some cash out as he began to count the exact amount needed for the order that should be arriving any minute now. Marcel would turn his head and give a small half smile to the other man "Say Querido, what are other Werewolves like? Are they down to earth like you? Or is there some kind of Hierarchy?" he knew that in wolf packs out in the wild they had Hierarchy systems with the Alpha leading the pack but he was curious to know if there was more too it with Werewolves. Frankly Marcel was more and more curious of a world that he never knew existed and these little tidbits that Virgil dropped had him dying of curiosity.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dear lord. A sound that was a mixture of a groan and a chuckle escaped from him as he shook his head. Virgil wasn't going to dignify that with a response! A small part of him was a little amazed Marcel could say that with a straight face while maintaining an innocent air. Embarrassment would have had him trying to hide between the couch cushions if this was a serious conversation about their sex life, but simply joking around like this was a lot of fun to him. The guy delivering their food probably wouldn't find their jokes to be anywhere close to humorous as they did though. He kept a watch on him out of the corner of an eye after he'd made his confession, preparing to be teased for it. Only it didn't happen. He was surprised once more when the snarky man didn't take the opportunity to make fun of him in some fashion. It helped him feel not like so much of fool for telling him since talking about the more intimate and strange aspects of his life was still an almost foreign and unnatural thing for him to do or so he felt, anyway. The curiosity was one that still wouldn't be satisfied any time soon now he was dating a human, but Virgil certainly wasn't going to lose any sleep over it. If he was lucky, he wouldn't be worrying over who or what he'd be sleeping with for a very long time. A side of his mouth quirked up with a half-smile at the kiss. What was said was more than enough, he didn't need romantic. Being on the receiving end of such things was another thing that could make the big guy want to hide, not from embarrassment exactly but from the wave of emotions it could stir in him. Virgil put his hand on his thigh and gently squeezed, doing his best to ignore the slight anxiety caused by the sight of the other taking out his wallet and counting his money. Logically, he knew he didn't have to pay for their food all the time. Shouldn't have to, he guessed, if it was one of those things that came with a healthy and functioning relationship. Not that he had any experience with those. His questions brought a soft chuckle from him as he leaned in a tad closer and rested his head down on Marcel's shoulder. "Well, for starters...I think that th' first one is more of ah individual personality thing." Always the smartass, this one. Perhaps it was also a circumstantial thing as well, Virgil wasn't nearly as laidback when he was around other werewolves for a variety of reasons."There's ah Hierarchy though, kinda like ah normal wolf pack. Th' alpha pair, betas who're basically the alphas' muscle, normal pack members then th' omegas if there are any. Supposedly they're th' most submissive wolves but that term is used for anyone who's managed t'piss off th' alphas badly enough t'fall out of their favor." His nose wrinkled somewhat. It was confusing even to him sometimes. "Guess personality can influence your place in th' pack t'some extent." He murmured, thinking a more dominant being wouldn't be too content with an average or lower spot. Virgil reluctantly sat up a second after there was a knock at the door. "Wanna answer it? I'll go get th' plates out." He stood to go get the other things ready for their food.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:19 am
User Image

Marcel could say that he was rather pleased by the reaction he got from his Lover as laughter rose again from his throat, it seemed the other man didn't think they sold spit roasts! What a shame, those things were rather tasty! Tasty food aside the younger man would grin a little bit at the two'd banter, no doubt some people wouldn't find their brand of humor to be all too funny as sexual humor and dark humor weren't exactly the most popular brand out there. Still though he thought the two of them were rather funny! For once it felt nice to actually be a bit sweet to his Lover, he usually gave the other man some s**t and teased him relentlessly for one thing or another. But this time it actually felt kind of nice to just be nice to the other man. It certainly wouldn't become a regular occurrence but Marcel would be sure to pepper in some sweet to go along with the sourness that was his sense of humor. Once Marcel posed his question he couldn't help but roll his eyes at the other man to some degree "OK Smart a**!" he stated with a small smirk on his face. Maybe he should have teased the other man! That's what he gets for being nice, never making that mistake again....OK so maybe that was the kind of response the Hispanic would have given in his shoes but still! The Veteran would listen with rapt attention when the other man began to explain about the Werewolf hierarchy and it was rather interesting to learn about in his opinion. This was a world Marcel had never known existed and to think there were people with human reasoning going off of a hierarchy system showed how strong this wolf blood was. How ingrained in Werewolf culture it was "So...you were...what...a..Beta?" since Beta's were the Alpha's muscle it only seemed fitting that Virgil was one and he swore at one point or another the other man said something in a similar vein to this about himself. Once the other man sat up Marcel would stand up and grabbed the cash from the table and nodded his head "Yeah, no problem Querido" he wasted no time making his way to the front door and opened it up to see a man holding two large bags of food which caused Marcel to grin a bit as pleasantries given and the food and money were exchanged and the Hispanic would bid farewell to the delivery boy. Once back inside Marcel would take the bags of food to the kitchen and set them down on the now cleaned coffee table "All smells good, I gotta say" he stated with a grin as he opened up the bags and took everything out first and foremost, setting them out for the two men to have their pick of the food. Marcel would then stand up and went out to the kitchen to make himself another rebujito but this time in a larger glass. If Virgil wanted one then he'd make one for the other man as well before making his way back to the couch where he grinned at the large quantity of food laid out before them "Hope you're hungry Querido!" he chuckled a little bit, grabbing a plate and setting out to fill it with various items.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Virgil flashed a quick grin. Of course, being called a smart a** did nothing to him, certainly not when it was Mr. Snark himself calling him it. If he were honest, there were times when he thought Marcel was far worse than himself when it came to giving smart-mouthed replies. The possibility of being taunted always made him less willing to talk about himself or anything related to it although once he finally worked up the nerve to do so, noticing how intently he was listening to him rarely failed to help him forget about any nervousness. The guess on what his place in the pack hierarchy was nearly spot on or at least would have been if he belonged to any other than the one he had. "Sweet of ya t'think so, darlin'." With the arrival of their food, it appeared that was all of an answer he would be getting. In the kitchen, he grabbed two plates and spoons to go with them and went to set them on the coffee table before he returned for a brief moment to refresh his drink. It crossed his mind when he saw Marcel fixing himself another Rebujito to ask for one as well, but he decided against it. He didn't think it would pair well with what they would be eating and he didn't want the refreshing citrusy taste of the cocktail to be muddled by the greasy Chinese food so he'd stick with his moonshine. Virgil settled down on the floor once he came back to the living room, sitting cross-legged between the couch and table, letting out a soft hum as he began to pile his favorite items from the selection on his plate. Of course, he was hungry. He was damn near starving, in fact! "I was an Omega." He stated as if there hadn't been a lull in their previous conversation. He figured Marcel should know him well by now that it wasn't due to any submissiveness in him. If there was a submissive bone in the brute's body, it was newly developed and cultivated by the man he was dating. Being brought into a pack full of purebloods who believed bitten werewolves like him shouldn't be allowed to live had made it difficult for him to change his place no matter how hard he'd tried. There were no laws preventing him from leaving them and joining a different one, only an innate desire to be with those who were of the same group as the creature who'd turned him which was nearly impossible to ignore at its worst. Virgil slowly chew part of an eggroll while he turned something over in his head. "Guess I'mma Rogue now. Packless." He hadn't given it too much thought about it before and now it was a bitter pill for him to swallow.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games