Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 2:20 pm
Simply Keira
confused

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.63632027_2805/#2805

"I'm sure that your daily activities will be much more rewarded when the adjustment is complete."

Uh-Hu, & one day I might get to Mars emotion_skull  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 8:55 am
Nidorous

3nodding Understandable.

Well, maybe it's the earth stabilizing itself? I'm glad things are going away and its nice that it is doing it so quickly too. Who'd have thought? Maybe there should be a semi-lock down state once a year for a month or so, might keep our asses alive with out climate issues for awhile longer.

Hm, not sure why plants are dying on you. I'm not great with plants either.

He's a very good one. He's fooled a lot of people to the point that they had to take it off some web sites. rofl

For me, it was eye opening. I know it is bad, but just HOW bad, I do not get to see it or hear about it every day. I don't know anyone in the medical field. So, for you, it would hit close to home in what your sister has to deal with day in and day out. But it is good for those that are ignorant / blind to the fact that this thing is deadly and every time they act like a s**t-for-brains in public, these are the people they're putting at risk. STAY HOME.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I do hope she is alright. I am glad you have talked to her and that she looks well. ( And she's in isolation right now, while not at home, but if she's in isolation, she's in a safe space. This will be a good rest / break for her. Think positive! She's getting her down time and the much needed break she deserves. She's safe! 3nodding ) Relax and keep your cool.

Can't find the exact article on it, but the little spines / stems were mutating, getting longer and doing something else. The people that were making the vaccine based off those stems now might have to scrap that one and try another way.
think this was it

also found these:

Always good to do. Keep me posted on cool things learned! whee

rofl I wasnt exactly a model student and a warm sunny window when tired is a great napping place.
But it's good of you to go up and admit to the teacher you were sorry and that you tried to pay attention in classes. 3nodding Much better student than I was.

Much harder to stay up several days in a row now. To the point I feel like crap if I even attempt it. gonk

emotion_omnomnom Might have to wait on prices on everything to drop to something reasonable again. Everything is over priced here because you know, only certain stores open and no competition and that means price gouging.

Daaaamn. That's a lot. How is your hand not killing you from opening all those?!
They're taking the highest earning person in LK, and capping it by 10% of that, not sure what that is yet. Not fond of the idea of a cap on it either, but I get why. Not that LK was that great for earning money anyway, took me forever to get plat in that game.

You're welcome. blaugh Thanks again.

so I've been stress cleaning lmao and eating. with the current situation rn, I'm sorry if my replies come late. sweatdrop

maybe? idk but I hope we wont get any strong typhoons now. with covid19 and a natural disaster? more will die. or how about we really should change how things are done. less carbon print. more renewable energy. recycle. reuse. green.

i wonder is it because i water them too much? but its so hot atm gonk and they look crinkly and sad whenever the sun is at its highest. gonk

wtf ahaha idk if i should say poor him or good for him. rofl but man, to be that good to actually confuse people to block you. damn. good actor.

oh that's true. what's sad though is that another sad reality is that there are people do know that that is how it is BUT they don't give a fck. those are the ones I seriously want to hit with a rock repeatedly on the face.

I dont trust this virus though because some may seem fine but suddenly just deteriorates you know. so yeah, she seems fine but what if? i really really hope the damn results come out tomorrow. it was supposed to come out today but nothing yet. fml. so yeah i couldn't keep my cool today so i cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and now my back hurts so much. i also stressed eat. like seriously. i shocked myself and i literally had to get the food away from me so that i will stop eating. granted its in the fridge and i could just get it but mind over matter. I need to stop. gonk oh god, i just remembered there's ice cream while typing this. emotion_facepalm

well fml. stop mutating you damn virus! wtf, how is it mutating so fast? some take at least a year or years!!! YEARS! it's mutated months! this makes me think really that this sh*t was created. wtf! gonk scream unless i am clearly mistaken and its just its natural course really but still wtf?! gonna read these after my reply. thank you for these btw.

didnt learn anything new today. hmm, i'm gonna go find some random fact that i dont know about yet.

i wouldn't say i was a model student. but i did keep my grades up because scholarship. didnt want to lose it because school is expensive. and there were three of us in college that time plus dad was in law school and they were in private school (I was in a state school) so yeah. I was horrified really. I felt bad so yeah I said sorry. Shocked too that I actually fell asleep. first time. lol
That's why naps are nice. 3nodding

Our prices are okay i think? at least mostly because the government is watching the prices (seems like there is a prize freeze as well). of course there are some things that have inflated prices because fck some people who panic buy and the government can't do anything about those anymore scream

i open using the tab. way easier. and i can just like lie down so not so bad i guess? that's how i play LK too. I get it too and i really dont know what it would mean for me (how it would really affect me) but it is my main source of income atm so yeah I'm concerned. Tree hunting seems the best option.

and you gave me something again~ thank you for that!

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 1:38 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

3nodding Understandable.

Well, maybe it's the earth stabilizing itself? I'm glad things are going away and its nice that it is doing it so quickly too. Who'd have thought? Maybe there should be a semi-lock down state once a year for a month or so, might keep our asses alive with out climate issues for awhile longer.

Hm, not sure why plants are dying on you. I'm not great with plants either.

He's a very good one. He's fooled a lot of people to the point that they had to take it off some web sites. rofl

For me, it was eye opening. I know it is bad, but just HOW bad, I do not get to see it or hear about it every day. I don't know anyone in the medical field. So, for you, it would hit close to home in what your sister has to deal with day in and day out. But it is good for those that are ignorant / blind to the fact that this thing is deadly and every time they act like a s**t-for-brains in public, these are the people they're putting at risk. STAY HOME.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I do hope she is alright. I am glad you have talked to her and that she looks well. ( And she's in isolation right now, while not at home, but if she's in isolation, she's in a safe space. This will be a good rest / break for her. Think positive! She's getting her down time and the much needed break she deserves. She's safe! 3nodding ) Relax and keep your cool.

Can't find the exact article on it, but the little spines / stems were mutating, getting longer and doing something else. The people that were making the vaccine based off those stems now might have to scrap that one and try another way.
think this was it

also found these:

Always good to do. Keep me posted on cool things learned! whee

rofl I wasnt exactly a model student and a warm sunny window when tired is a great napping place.
But it's good of you to go up and admit to the teacher you were sorry and that you tried to pay attention in classes. 3nodding Much better student than I was.

Much harder to stay up several days in a row now. To the point I feel like crap if I even attempt it. gonk

emotion_omnomnom Might have to wait on prices on everything to drop to something reasonable again. Everything is over priced here because you know, only certain stores open and no competition and that means price gouging.

Daaaamn. That's a lot. How is your hand not killing you from opening all those?!
They're taking the highest earning person in LK, and capping it by 10% of that, not sure what that is yet. Not fond of the idea of a cap on it either, but I get why. Not that LK was that great for earning money anyway, took me forever to get plat in that game.

You're welcome. blaugh Thanks again.

so I've been stress cleaning lmao and eating. with the current situation rn, I'm sorry if my replies come late. sweatdrop

maybe? idk but I hope we wont get any strong typhoons now. with covid19 and a natural disaster? more will die. or how about we really should change how things are done. less carbon print. more renewable energy. recycle. reuse. green.

i wonder is it because i water them too much? but its so hot atm gonk and they look crinkly and sad whenever the sun is at its highest. gonk

wtf ahaha idk if i should say poor him or good for him. rofl but man, to be that good to actually confuse people to block you. damn. good actor.

oh that's true. what's sad though is that another sad reality is that there are people do know that that is how it is BUT they don't give a fck. those are the ones I seriously want to hit with a rock repeatedly on the face.

I dont trust this virus though because some may seem fine but suddenly just deteriorates you know. so yeah, she seems fine but what if? i really really hope the damn results come out tomorrow. it was supposed to come out today but nothing yet. fml. so yeah i couldn't keep my cool today so i cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and now my back hurts so much. i also stressed eat. like seriously. i shocked myself and i literally had to get the food away from me so that i will stop eating. granted its in the fridge and i could just get it but mind over matter. I need to stop. gonk oh god, i just remembered there's ice cream while typing this. emotion_facepalm

well fml. stop mutating you damn virus! wtf, how is it mutating so fast? some take at least a year or years!!! YEARS! it's mutated months! this makes me think really that this sh*t was created. wtf! gonk scream unless i am clearly mistaken and its just its natural course really but still wtf?! gonna read these after my reply. thank you for these btw.

didnt learn anything new today. hmm, i'm gonna go find some random fact that i dont know about yet.

i wouldn't say i was a model student. but i did keep my grades up because scholarship. didnt want to lose it because school is expensive. and there were three of us in college that time plus dad was in law school and they were in private school (I was in a state school) so yeah. I was horrified really. I felt bad so yeah I said sorry. Shocked too that I actually fell asleep. first time. lol
That's why naps are nice. 3nodding

Our prices are okay i think? at least mostly because the government is watching the prices (seems like there is a prize freeze as well). of course there are some things that have inflated prices because fck some people who panic buy and the government can't do anything about those anymore scream

i open using the tab. way easier. and i can just like lie down so not so bad i guess? that's how i play LK too. I get it too and i really dont know what it would mean for me (how it would really affect me) but it is my main source of income atm so yeah I'm concerned. Tree hunting seems the best option.

and you gave me something again~ thank you for that!

You're working off what you're eating atleast. whee That's a plus?

Oh hell, dont even want to think about typhoons and stuff. gonk That would suck!
Hope all goes well weather wise and the virus gtfos.
It would be nice if we could do that, but sadly that seems like slow process, hell even recyclable people are particular on what types of plastic and cardboard they take. gonk

If they're wiling in the day and you water them when the sun is out, always heard that could roast plants, wait til morning or less sun is out?

Very good. rofl And doesnt help our cheeto in power actually acts that way too.

same thing twice one is more official looking.
There you go, you're right. Assholes think they're entitled. Well... that one got punished thankfully. Bring on the rocks!

also leaving this here social distancing...not

This is fact. Virus sneaky little b*****d. But, safe until proven otherwise mentality! whee
Calm, don't work yourself into a frenzy, just keep in mind test soon, all is ok right now. She's chilling and getting down time.
...resist the ice cream!

From what I have read it is normal? Even the rate. shrug Not sure, but there was one article that said someone only has part of a virus in their system of the covid due to a screw up in mutation? This is a good thing....

Today I learned of the meme 'lamps' and that this mash up is amusing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cat and moth mix

Yes, sleeping in college bad, high school...mn...debatable? emotion_kirakira One you're forced to goto and its free...sleep!

Lucky picked up a few things the other day, bill was about 50 or more dollars, it should have been 40 something at the most. Prices are sneaking up. And who the hell pays 10.00-14.00 for a 12 pack of toilet paper! gonk

Always do the LK light and in new tab, but my wrist dies with the repetition in movement and same with opening rigs.
I get crap pay out on trees. gonk Was getting more for the kabbochomp or whatever it was?

Welcome. blaugh

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 4:36 pm
AstroZeek
Simply Keira
confused

"I'm sure that your daily activities will be much more rewarded when the adjustment is complete."

We may as well start flapping our wings.  

Simply Keira

Crew

Animal Lover

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 4:50 pm
Simply Keira
AstroZeek
Simply Keira
confused

this?  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:53 am
Nidorous

Oh hell, dont even want to think about typhoons and stuff. gonk That would suck!
It would be nice if we could do that, but sadly that seems like slow process, hell even recyclable people are particular on what types of plastic and cardboard they take. gonk

If they're wiling in the day and you water them when the sun is out, always heard that could roast plants, wait til morning or less sun is out?

There you go, you're right. Assholes think they're entitled. Well... that one got punished thankfully. Bring on the rocks!

This is fact. Virus sneaky little b*****d. But, safe until proven otherwise mentality! whee
Calm, don't work yourself into a frenzy, just keep in mind test soon, all is ok right now. She's chilling and getting down time.
...resist the ice cream!

From what I have read it is normal? Even the rate. shrug Not sure, but there was one article that said someone only has part of a virus in their system of the covid due to a screw up in mutation? This is a good thing....

Cat and moth mix

Yes, sleeping in college bad, high school...mn...debatable? emotion_kirakira One you're forced to goto and its free...sleep!

Lucky picked up a few things the other day, bill was about 50 or more dollars, it should have been 40 something at the most. Prices are sneaking up. And who the hell pays 10.00-14.00 for a 12 pack of toilet paper! gonk

Always do the LK light and in new tab, but my wrist dies with the repetition in movement and same with opening rigs.
I get crap pay out on trees. gonk Was getting more for the kabbochomp or whatever it was?

Welcome. blaugh

didnt do any cleaning today but I did eat a lot still ack! still no results! and she insists that even if the results come back negative she'd rather stay at the hospital quarters than come back home because she said she'll still be exposed to patients and she's scared she might get infected and bring it home. gonk

well it's almost june. and june usually means start of rain here and there. we're gonna be shifting to the rainy season soon so yeah. gonk
i mean sure yay rain because its too hot and the dams need water but you know, can it just rain like enough so that it isnt hot and to fill up the dam but no crazy typhoon/storms pls. true but i hope change does come.

ahhh! gonk really? I didn't know that!!! omg! so that's why they have been dying! gonk I thought i was helping and i was actually killing the plants gonk

ugh your cheeto on power should get hit with a wrecking ball seriously.
also not related but i just ate a bag of cheetos lol still stress eating omg

what an idiot. oh sure! dont follow rules and post it in socmed. idiot. idiot. covidiot. masks although will not protect you forever, it does protect you. example, the 48 people who were suspected cases because they got exposed to a covidiot positive patient here all tested negative because they all wore masks while dealing with said covidiot patient (broke quarantine protocol and walked/went around). she will be facing charges after she survives the virus (if she survives, idk her current situation but either way if the virus takes her or not, she's fcked).

OMG and some people arent wearing masks. wtf. so it really is happening all over. we have those kind of covidiots too.

Can't be too careful, right? because we can't see this enemy and it is sneaky.
I've just been mostly stress eating today. a mix of not good for you and good for you food. I did however resist the ice cream last night and now I'm going to resist it again tonight.

ah yeah i did read that part. hell, i didnt know that they mutate that fast. i thought it would take a year at least or years. well i hope it mutates to like disappear faster.

omg why do i find it cute. omg omg omg. it also reminds me of the Porgs in Star Wars for some reason! ahhhh!

I never slept in high school. was in an all girls high school. too noisy to sleep. lol does sleeping with teacher's permission (she slept with the whole class because we were all tired. we just closed the doors so that we wouldn't get caught) count though?

so dad went for groceries. and prices for like toilet paper, disinfectants, alcohol, hand sanitizers are still up but the rest aren't. uh, people who don't know better?

it makes me sleepy to be honest but i usually multitask it with something else so that I dont notice or I dont fall asleep. sweatdrop but it really is better doing it on the tablet than on the pc. I usually get 1b to 2b from trees but yeah I do get crap pay out from them too but that's rarely. I'm immersing myself on LK because stupid me made a dream avatar and heck one of the items is too costly. Idk if I should give up or just go for it. lol

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 1:49 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

...resist the ice cream!

Cat and moth mix

Welcome. blaugh

didnt do any cleaning today but I did eat a lot still ack! still no results! and she insists that even if the results come back negative she'd rather stay at the hospital quarters than come back home because she said she'll still be exposed to patients and she's scared she might get infected and bring it home. gonk

well it's almost june. and june usually means start of rain here and there. we're gonna be shifting to the rainy season soon so yeah. gonk
i mean sure yay rain because its too hot and the dams need water but you know, can it just rain like enough so that it isnt hot and to fill up the dam but no crazy typhoon/storms pls. true but i hope change does come.

ahhh! gonk really? I didn't know that!!! omg! so that's why they have been dying! gonk I thought i was helping and i was actually killing the plants gonk

ugh your cheeto on power should get hit with a wrecking ball seriously.
also not related but i just ate a bag of cheetos lol still stress eating omg

what an idiot. oh sure! dont follow rules and post it in socmed. idiot. idiot. covidiot. masks although will not protect you forever, it does protect you. example, the 48 people who were suspected cases because they got exposed to a covidiot positive patient here all tested negative because they all wore masks while dealing with said covidiot patient (broke quarantine protocol and walked/went around). she will be facing charges after she survives the virus (if she survives, idk her current situation but either way if the virus takes her or not, she's fcked).

OMG and some people arent wearing masks. wtf. so it really is happening all over. we have those kind of covidiots too.

Can't be too careful, right? because we can't see this enemy and it is sneaky.
I've just been mostly stress eating today. a mix of not good for you and good for you food. I did however resist the ice cream last night and now I'm going to resist it again tonight.

ah yeah i did read that part. hell, i didnt know that they mutate that fast. i thought it would take a year at least or years. well i hope it mutates to like disappear faster.

omg why do i find it cute. omg omg omg. it also reminds me of the Porgs in Star Wars for some reason! ahhhh!

I never slept in high school. was in an all girls high school. too noisy to sleep. lol does sleeping with teacher's permission (she slept with the whole class because we were all tired. we just closed the doors so that we wouldn't get caught) count though?

so dad went for groceries. and prices for like toilet paper, disinfectants, alcohol, hand sanitizers are still up but the rest aren't. uh, people who don't know better?

it makes me sleepy to be honest but i usually multitask it with something else so that I dont notice or I dont fall asleep. sweatdrop but it really is better doing it on the tablet than on the pc. I usually get 1b to 2b from trees but yeah I do get crap pay out from them too but that's rarely. I'm immersing myself on LK because stupid me made a dream avatar and heck one of the items is too costly. Idk if I should give up or just go for it. lol

Which, I understand. She wants you to be safe, and doesn't want to spread it. And I respect her for that. But at the same time, I get where you're coming from too, you want her home to know she's safe. s**t times we're living in. gonk

We're hitting our rainy season right now. Was raining this morning, clear today, now looks like rain again.

That's what I have heard. 3nodding It's...like...uh, being in a pool at noon with no sun screen on, you're a** is gonna be burnt and roasted when you get out. Same with plants.

Maybe we can roll him in some of that orange powder and feed him to something? A shark maybe? emotion_kirakira Sharks like cheetos, right?

Oh s**t, I hope she gets slammed when she gets better. But as you said either way she is ********. Though now all those people she might have been around... Ugh, why can't people just do as their told if it is for their own damn good?!

Resist the ice cream! Do not let it sway you~!

You and me both, didn't know it was that fast of a mutator. But, as you said if it weakens...mutate away, mwahaha.

...Never thought of it that way, but you're right. That does look like a porg. rofl

Wow, slept in class and allowed to, lucky. Never would have seen that coming. That's awesome though.

Sadly, prices are going to keep climbing up and up and up until people have 'enough' of everything and the market can finally level out. Which...with the hoarding idiots... augh.

Never tried it on a tablet. Usually just us PC, maybe that's why.
What's your new dream avatar look like?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 3:53 pm
Nidorous
Simply Keira
AstroZeek
Simply Keira
confused

this?

blaugh omg, that movie!  

Simply Keira

Crew

Animal Lover

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:28 am
Nidorous

Which, I understand. She wants you to be safe, and doesn't want to spread it. And I respect her for that. But at the same time, I get where you're coming from too, you want her home to know she's safe. s**t times we're living in. gonk

We're hitting our rainy season right now. Was raining this morning, clear today, now looks like rain again.

That's what I have heard. 3nodding It's...like...uh, being in a pool at noon with no sun screen on, you're a** is gonna be burnt and roasted when you get out. Same with plants.

Maybe we can roll him in some of that orange powder and feed him to something? A shark maybe? emotion_kirakira Sharks like cheetos, right?

Oh s**t, I hope she gets slammed when she gets better. But as you said either way she is ********. Though now all those people she might have been around... Ugh, why can't people just do as their told if it is for their own damn good?!

You and me both, didn't know it was that fast of a mutator. But, as you said if it weakens...mutate away, mwahaha.

...Never thought of it that way, but you're right. That does look like a porg. rofl

Wow, slept in class and allowed to, lucky. Never would have seen that coming. That's awesome though.

Sadly, prices are going to keep climbing up and up and up until people have 'enough' of everything and the market can finally level out. Which...with the hoarding idiots... augh.

that's why its so frustrating. I get why she's doing what she's doing but it makes me angry and afraid and just frustrated tbh. also, it's not like this is going to end soon. there has been no indication that it will even if I have been wishing and praying (like other people have) that it will. so I really want her to come home.

it rained a bit earlier. been cloudy all day. still cloudy now and it's already late at night but no rain yet again. so it seems we both have rain.

my brain was just like oh they're wilting must water. smh. thank you for that info though. now will stop that habit of watering them like that.

i have no idea. i have never tried feeding a shark with cheetos. but if you make that particular cheeto bleed I'm sure a shark will feed on it.

yeah. that's why i really like it when the lgu's really push through with what they say that they will file a case against those who break protocol. they all tested negative because they all wore masks while dealing with her. 48 people according to the contact tracing that was done.

ahaha how is it that i keep not being swayed by it when we last talk and then have to keep myself again because I am reminded of it again when I reply lol

yeah if it mutates to get weaker. please do mutate away and like disappear forever.

ahaha fluffy and cute and chunky. and it really is so cute!

she was a cool teacher. She taught Chemistry. 3nodding We had practice that day for Intramurals (Sports day thing, idk if you guys have it too) and still had classes. smh. so when we got back to our classroom she was like, you know what? let's all sleep. close the doors and windows. lol

that's really the problem. hoarding. talking about this now reminds me somehow of the movie Platform (El Hoyo).

you should try it. just been using the browser from the tab to open and play. really easier.
and it looks like this. still contemplating whether or not to give up or not lol.
the first item is so expensive. fml. also thinking if i go for it, should i go for the most expensive first or the least expensive first?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 4:13 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

that's why its so frustrating. I get why she's doing what she's doing but it makes me angry and afraid and just frustrated tbh. also, it's not like this is going to end soon. there has been no indication that it will even if I have been wishing and praying (like other people have) that it will. so I really want her to come home.

it rained a bit earlier. been cloudy all day. still cloudy now and it's already late at night but no rain yet again. so it seems we both have rain.

my brain was just like oh they're wilting must water. smh. thank you for that info though. now will stop that habit of watering them like that.

i have no idea. i have never tried feeding a shark with cheetos. but if you make that particular cheeto bleed I'm sure a shark will feed on it.

yeah. that's why i really like it when the lgu's really push through with what they say that they will file a case against those who break protocol. they all tested negative because they all wore masks while dealing with her. 48 people according to the contact tracing that was done.

ahaha how is it that i keep not being swayed by it when we last talk and then have to keep myself again because I am reminded of it again when I reply lol

yeah if it mutates to get weaker. please do mutate away and like disappear forever.

ahaha fluffy and cute and chunky. and it really is so cute!

she was a cool teacher. She taught Chemistry. 3nodding We had practice that day for Intramurals (Sports day thing, idk if you guys have it too) and still had classes. smh. so when we got back to our classroom she was like, you know what? let's all sleep. close the doors and windows. lol

that's really the problem. hoarding. talking about this now reminds me somehow of the movie Platform (El Hoyo).

you should try it. just been using the browser from the tab to open and play. really easier.
and it looks like this. still contemplating whether or not to give up or not lol.
the first item is so expensive. fml. also thinking if i go for it, should i go for the most expensive first or the least expensive first?

Sorry late reply.

Any word on sister? All well? How are you holding up?

No rain here last fer days, looked like it a few times, but nothing. Probably going to pour a** tomorrow, supposed to be in the 70s.

Not a problem. If there is another issue, gonna need a plant doctor. whee Cause that's about the only idea I have.

Wonder if that cheeto bleeds nacho cheese. Hmmm...

Nice, wish work would do that. Had a coworker come in to work today, announce that she MAY have been in contact with someone that got sick...so...you come to work anyway...? What the hell? Work wouldn't send her home either because she wasn't showing any symptoms. You don't have to show them to be a carrier! scream Screw you corporate retail. Someone needs to arrest their asses.

RESIST! whee

Yes, go away, mutate out of existence...and take the cheeto too!

also seen these today:
price raise text below in case you cant see link to this one.

Quote:
May 12, 2020 at 4:44 PM EDT
Grocery prices showed their biggest monthly increase in nearly 50 years last month, led by rising prices for meat and eggs, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Tuesday.
U.S. consumers paid 4.3 percent more in April for meats, poultry, fish and eggs, 1.5 percent more for fruits and vegetables, and 2.9 percent more for cereals and bakery products, the Labor Department said.
Overall, consumers paid 2.6 percent more in April for groceries, the largest one-month jump since February 1974.
The jump in food prices came in a month when more than 20 million Americans lost their jobs, driving 1 in 5 households into food insecurity.
The increase in food prices was in marked contrast to a broader decline in the basket of goods that makes up the U.S. consumer price index, which fell 0.8 percent in April, the largest single-month decline since 2008.
The hike in cereal and bakery products was the steepest single-month increase on record, which goes back to 1919, according to Geri Henchy, director of nutrition policy for the Food Research & Action Center, a nonprofit organization working to eradicate poverty-related hunger and undernutrition.
Sign up for our Coronavirus Updates newsletter to track the outbreak. All stories linked in the newsletter are free to access.

California wants to feed students’ families. The USDA says no. Some states are doing it anyway.

She attributes the inflated prices to two things: a shift in where consumers are purchasing their food, and supply chain disruptions due to covid-19 outbreaks in food production facilities as well as slowdowns related to social distancing and sheltering in place.
“It’s a tipping point for people who are already really struggling with resources.” she said. “Their budgets are taxed and now add increases in the price of food. There’s been a big increase in food insecurity, which is twice as bad for people of color and families with young children. People can’t go on with those lowered resources forever.”
Where's the beef? How the coronavirus pandemic is disrupting the meat supply chain

Food at home price increases normally lag behind those of restaurants and food service, according to David Henkes, a senior principal at food industry research firm Technomic. He says this was not the case this time because of the short-term shock to the supply chain delivered by the mass shutdown of restaurants and food service companies, which reduced demand by 90 percent.
“I do think this will probably continue for several months,” Henkes says. “There are production issues in some parts of the food industry, and it’s hard to realign the supply chain overnight. At the same time, each of these manufacturers and distributors needs to figure out how to start re-servicing restaurants and other food service establishments as they start to come back online, all of which will have an impact on supply, demand and ultimately pricing.”
Henchy’s FRAC is calling on the administration to nearly double the minimum SNAP benefit from $16 to $30 per month and increase the maximum SNAP benefit by 15 percent. It is also calling for a suspension of all SNAP administrative rules that would weaken or terminate benefits.

another about it

one more on it

Prices are really inflating here. Lucky you guys things aren't as bad where you are.

We had something similar to that in elementary school, but we never did anything like that when I got older. it was mostly just an excuse for kids to get out and play and do sports. Middle and High schoolers would take one look at the teacher and laugh if asked to do something like that.

Not seen the movie, but just read up on it, sounds kind of creepy. Damn. But if only the punishment was doled out for those hoarding. Store says limit one of each item per person. TP, alcohol, hand sanitizer...etc.

Had TP in, had orders for TP and sanitizer. Some how the system is letting them order more than one. If I came across it, they got only one. Let a few other people know that if that happened, short all but one, dont care what it was.

Ooh, lookin good. You might be able to change out some items ( wings ) for cheaper variants of it if you wanted, that would still hold that pose and match. Could give it a shot for you at some point when I get a moment to try if you want.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:56 am
Nidorous

Sorry late reply.

No rain here last fer days, looked like it a few times, but nothing. Probably going to pour a** tomorrow, supposed to be in the 70s.

Not a problem. If there is another issue, gonna need a plant doctor. whee Cause that's about the only idea I have.

Nice, wish work would do that. Had a coworker come in to work today, announce that she MAY have been in contact with someone that got sick...so...you come to work anyway...? What the hell? Work wouldn't send her home either because she wasn't showing any symptoms. You don't have to show them to be a carrier! scream Screw you corporate retail. Someone needs to arrest their asses.

RESIST! whee

also seen these today:

Quote:
Grocery prices showed their biggest monthly increase in nearly 50 years last month, led by rising prices for meat and eggs, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Tuesday.
U.S. consumers paid 4.3 percent more in April for meats, poultry, fish and eggs, 1.5 percent more for fruits and vegetables, and 2.9 percent more for cereals and bakery products, the Labor Department said.
Overall, consumers paid 2.6 percent more in April for groceries, the largest one-month jump since February 1974.
The jump in food prices came in a month when more than 20 million Americans lost their jobs, driving 1 in 5 households into food insecurity.
The increase in food prices was in marked contrast to a broader decline in the basket of goods that makes up the U.S. consumer price index, which fell 0.8 percent in April, the largest single-month decline since 2008.
The hike in cereal and bakery products was the steepest single-month increase on record, which goes back to 1919, according to Geri Henchy, director of nutrition policy for the Food Research & Action Center, a nonprofit organization working to eradicate poverty-related hunger and undernutrition.
Sign up for our Coronavirus Updates newsletter to track the outbreak. All stories linked in the newsletter are free to access.

California wants to feed students’ families. The USDA says no. Some states are doing it anyway.

She attributes the inflated prices to two things: a shift in where consumers are purchasing their food, and supply chain disruptions due to covid-19 outbreaks in food production facilities as well as slowdowns related to social distancing and sheltering in place.
“It’s a tipping point for people who are already really struggling with resources.” she said. “Their budgets are taxed and now add increases in the price of food. There’s been a big increase in food insecurity, which is twice as bad for people of color and families with young children. People can’t go on with those lowered resources forever.”
Where's the beef? How the coronavirus pandemic is disrupting the meat supply chain

Food at home price increases normally lag behind those of restaurants and food service, according to David Henkes, a senior principal at food industry research firm Technomic. He says this was not the case this time because of the short-term shock to the supply chain delivered by the mass shutdown of restaurants and food service companies, which reduced demand by 90 percent.
“I do think this will probably continue for several months,” Henkes says. “There are production issues in some parts of the food industry, and it’s hard to realign the supply chain overnight. At the same time, each of these manufacturers and distributors needs to figure out how to start re-servicing restaurants and other food service establishments as they start to come back online, all of which will have an impact on supply, demand and ultimately pricing.”
Henchy’s FRAC is calling on the administration to nearly double the minimum SNAP benefit from $16 to $30 per month and increase the maximum SNAP benefit by 15 percent. It is also calling for a suspension of all SNAP administrative rules that would weaken or terminate benefits.

another about it

one more on it

Prices are really inflating here. Lucky you guys things aren't as bad where you are.

We had something similar to that in elementary school, but we never did anything like that when I got older. it was mostly just an excuse for kids to get out and play and do sports. Middle and High schoolers would take one look at the teacher and laugh if asked to do something like that.

Not seen the movie, but just read up on it, sounds kind of creepy. Damn. But if only the punishment was doled out for those hoarding. Store says limit one of each item per person. TP, alcohol, hand sanitizer...etc.

Had TP in, had orders for TP and sanitizer. Some how the system is letting them order more than one. If I came across it, they got only one. Let a few other people know that if that happened, short all but one, dont care what it was.

Ooh, lookin good. You might be able to change out some items ( wings ) for cheaper variants of it if you wanted, that would still hold that pose and match. Could give it a shot for you at some point when I get a moment to try if you want.

It's fine. 3nodding I am also even late with my replies. 3nodding

Still no results. She's fine though so either she wasn't infected or asymptomatic. Still isolating. A little better? I think though I'm sure this is just one of my better days.

Lucky you. It's been raining on and off here. sure I like the rain but what it means right now is scary because the eastern parts of our region are already at signal no. 3 (1 being lowest and 5 highest, idk how you guys rate your storms) of a storm. asmdakms really nature? as if the situation right now with the virus isnt bad enough. hopefully it wont reach us here but if it does I hope it's not as strong.

so far the fruit trees we planted are doing well (the older ones are already bearing fruits or are in the process of bearing fruits- ie the flowers/buds). the banana and the papaya is thriving and growing. miraculously the squash too. we didnt expect it to grow tbh we just threw the seeds on the ground. The papaya's flowers are actually very pretty to look at. I never saw them before. granted we never had the papaya plant before in our garden so.

loool omg im craving for mozarella now lol it's not even the same cheese. lol but i dont think he bleeds cheese more like gunk and everything foul in this world.

wtf???? why didn't she just take the initiative and stay home? @ n @ wtf ya'll exposed now as well as the customers that came in. talk about endangering a whole lot of people. DO they even realize that 1 person can infect 75k people in a week. and all those 75k people can infect also other 75k individually. wtf. that's how fast it spreads! smh!

it's getting harder and harder each night hahahaha ice cream emotion_drool

oh gosh yes pls! im considering I want it to take the bloody idiots and clowns of my own govt too. scream

wtf? is there no price watch? or like a ban so that the prices can be controlled like we have here? how the hell are people gonna provide for themselves when a lot have lost jobs? Also, it might not be as bad now but it might with how things are going on your end. gonk I mean isn't that how it's gonna end? with almost all well developed countries economy going wacko, it would affect ours too, right?

we have that till College. We enjoy it tbh. no classes yay! and usually fun filled days (or an excuse to sleep and do nothing days!) lol though practicing for sport events or cheering events is like hard and tiring.

i guess it was creepy in a way but it was a good movie hated the ending but good movie. The people who work at the market/stores won't let you buy more than what is mandated. Like literally you are stopped. idk why its not happening at yours. surprised

I haven't tried yet looking for cheaper alternatives but I just might. tbh was going for an overall angel/deity/goddess/maho shojo kind of vibe so just typed those in the search bar lol and didnt look at the prices at first. only after and went fml. hahahaha ohh! would you? please? that would be great!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:05 am

User Image

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:52 am
A song from the darkest hour
Secrets I can't keep
In sight of the day
Swing from high to deep
Extremes of sweet and sour
Hope that God exists
I hope, I pray

If I hadn't seen such riches
I could live with being poor

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 2:09 pm

For all the music nerds - George Michael on backing vocals.  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 3:49 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Sorry late reply.

RESIST! whee

also seen these today:

Quote:

another about it

one more on it

It's fine. 3nodding I am also even late with my replies. 3nodding

Still no results. She's fine though so either she wasn't infected or asymptomatic. Still isolating. A little better? I think though I'm sure this is just one of my better days.

Lucky you. It's been raining on and off here. sure I like the rain but what it means right now is scary because the eastern parts of our region are already at signal no. 3 (1 being lowest and 5 highest, idk how you guys rate your storms) of a storm. asmdakms really nature? as if the situation right now with the virus isnt bad enough. hopefully it wont reach us here but if it does I hope it's not as strong.

so far the fruit trees we planted are doing well (the older ones are already bearing fruits or are in the process of bearing fruits- ie the flowers/buds). the banana and the papaya is thriving and growing. miraculously the squash too. we didnt expect it to grow tbh we just threw the seeds on the ground. The papaya's flowers are actually very pretty to look at. I never saw them before. granted we never had the papaya plant before in our garden so.

loool omg im craving for mozarella now lol it's not even the same cheese. lol but i dont think he bleeds cheese more like gunk and everything foul in this world.

wtf???? why didn't she just take the initiative and stay home? @ n @ wtf ya'll exposed now as well as the customers that came in. talk about endangering a whole lot of people. DO they even realize that 1 person can infect 75k people in a week. and all those 75k people can infect also other 75k individually. wtf. that's how fast it spreads! smh!

it's getting harder and harder each night hahahaha ice cream emotion_drool

oh gosh yes pls! im considering I want it to take the bloody idiots and clowns of my own govt too. scream

wtf? is there no price watch? or like a ban so that the prices can be controlled like we have here? how the hell are people gonna provide for themselves when a lot have lost jobs? Also, it might not be as bad now but it might with how things are going on your end. gonk I mean isn't that how it's gonna end? with almost all well developed countries economy going wacko, it would affect ours too, right?

we have that till College. We enjoy it tbh. no classes yay! and usually fun filled days (or an excuse to sleep and do nothing days!) lol though practicing for sport events or cheering events is like hard and tiring.

i guess it was creepy in a way but it was a good movie hated the ending but good movie. The people who work at the market/stores won't let you buy more than what is mandated. Like literally you are stopped. idk why its not happening at yours. surprised

I haven't tried yet looking for cheaper alternatives but I just might. tbh was going for an overall angel/deity/goddess/maho shojo kind of vibe so just typed those in the search bar lol and didnt look at the prices at first. only after and went fml. hahahaha ohh! would you? please? that would be great!

Still none? Well, you know what they say, no news is good news. 3nodding She's doing well, that's good. Glad to hear it. emotion_yatta
Glad to hear you're doing better. Keep at it.

Know we rate hurricanes, probably do rate storms, but hell if I know. Cat 1-5 is hurricanes. 5 being the highest.
And you're at 3? Yikes. Hopefully it only gives you NICE rain, not the down pour floor your a** out rains.

Awesome. Glad to hear your garden is doing well. Don't think I have ever seen a papaya flower either now that you mention it. Will have to look it up later.

Mozzarella is good.
You might be right too, hell, maybe he's:
ninja d**k cheese. ninja

Hell if I know. She says the test was supposed to come back yesterday, no idea, but today she said it wasn't corona was the flu....eh...still... We'll see, but she shouldn't have come to work. Don't know why she did. She calls out every other wednesday anyway. People are stupid and selfish. And too worried about their money and the economy. Such is the situation here at the moment. They're opening up the state slowly. Big mistake I think. Asses cant social distance as it is.

We're supposed to have a price watch, supposed to have something to prevent the inflation in these kinds of times....not seeing how what we supposedly have is doing any good. Yes, it would effect you too. If our's and other's go out of whack, that drives the prices up on import and exporting items, which makes you pay more for goods, etc...

As for those that lost jobs a coworker and I were talking about this today.
(the same one that came to work when she shouldn't have )
All you hear is people whining about the economy. I still say screw that.
The JOBS are out there, people whine they have no jobs, no food, there is a shortage. No...there isn't. Its a shortage of workers.
They're KILLING chickens for no reason other than because they have no people to work them. Dumping milk by the gallon for the same reason. Potatoes too. There is a SURPLUS of these items. But not enough workers. ...Those sitting around out of work if they were worried really worried about money and these things, they could go get a job just temporary doing these things... And same with those that could pass a CDL driving test for delivering said items.The pay and jobs are there, people are just too stupid and lazy to take them and would rather have the money given to them by the government.

I do not want to hear people bitching about "oh the economy is going to tank". Pft.

I can see where people might enjoy it, but you gotta figure your school systems are probably a lot better than our's too.

We have signs up for people to take only ONE item of some things. People don't listen. At the check out the people working them are enforcing the rule as far as I know. I haven't tried getting away with more than one item, though some try. People like that need to be kicked in the head. They started this bullshit in the first place.

I'll try making you one monday when I have off work and have time to do it. whee

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games