Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:35 pm
Hello =)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:11 am
Kanna Kakimari

If Dragon Whirlwind as a human could have any job in the human world, what would she have?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:57 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

If Dragon Whirlwind as a human could have any job in the human world, what would she have?
idk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeah. Sounds like I know what to do in the RP Guild, when it comes to Rareware's Signature's Excellence Formula, like Gerry Layborune to Nickelodeon, they had Vision, Planning & Calculation.

I hope to see the Get the Picture Episode of Nick Knacks when it comes out. Nick Knacks is a History of Nickelodeon.

In the Total Panic Review, during 1989's Introduction, The Little Mermaid not only changed Disney Animation History forever by proving to the world that a Mermaid can have her happy ending by marrying her human prince but also another Signature Mark was made...
User Image
On that same year, 1989, one scientist, marking the Beginning of the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Trilogy" created his greatest achievement on a quiet Saturday Morning, a High Voltage Velocity Electromagnetic Wave Powered Shrink Ray, capable of Enlarging a target to gigantic size, Miniaturizing a target to the size of a Quarter Coin (1/4 Inch) and even returning a target to its normal size.

Have you seen any of those movies along with the Roger Rabbit Shorts such as Tummy Trouble?
I watched the Roger Rabbit movie where one of the Actors who also played Mario in the Super Mario Bros live action movie, also Roger Rabbit inspired Yugioh to make the Toon monsters

Yeah. Have a good night...
You too, I'm going to play my video games until I'm tired

Hello. I may do an Anime Geek Avatar Maker version of Flame and Sunburn's Human Forms without their Dragon Collars.
Also, I did mention some Mochi & Konda dishes in my reply with sounds like Eastern Dishes.
Nice  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:41 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Yeah. Sounds like I know what to do in the RP Guild, when it comes to Rareware's Signature's Excellence Formula, like Gerry Layborune to Nickelodeon, they had Vision, Planning & Calculation.

I hope to see the Get the Picture Episode of Nick Knacks when it comes out. Nick Knacks is a History of Nickelodeon.

In the Total Panic Review, during 1989's Introduction, The Little Mermaid not only changed Disney Animation History forever by proving to the world that a Mermaid can have her happy ending by marrying her human prince but also another Signature Mark was made...
User Image
On that same year, 1989, one scientist, marking the Beginning of the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Trilogy" created his greatest achievement on a quiet Saturday Morning, a High Voltage Velocity Electromagnetic Wave Powered Shrink Ray, capable of Enlarging a target to gigantic size, Miniaturizing a target to the size of a Quarter Coin (1/4 Inch) and even returning a target to its normal size.

Have you seen any of those movies along with the Roger Rabbit Shorts such as Tummy Trouble?
I watched the Roger Rabbit movie where one of the Actors who also played Mario in the Super Mario Bros live action movie, also Roger Rabbit inspired Yugioh to make the Toon monsters

Hello. I may do an Anime Geek Avatar Maker version of Flame and Sunburn's Human Forms without their Dragon Collars.
Also, I did mention some Mochi & Konda dishes in my reply with sounds like Eastern Dishes.
Nice

Sounds like for Whirlwind's anime imagination thoughts, she's blushing during her dance with Peasley followed by a loving kiss. Her Rainbows in her heart beats faster at the thought of love.

Skylanders Blades (Reignited) as a dragon and human
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Nice

Sounds like for Whirlwind's anime imagination thoughts, she's blushing during her dance with Peasley followed by a loving kiss. Her Rainbows in her heart beats faster at the thought of love.

User Image User Image
Nice  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:41 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Nice

User Image User Image
Nice

Thank you
What's new? Anyway, there was an Earthquake the other day where I am.

So when we see the Aquafall Dragon avatar cosplays as human girls, sounds like in their newly human state, they would be without their scales and they would wonder what happened to their scales, wings and horns & why they're naked. It would be new for the Aquafall Dragons as humans for them to stand, walk and learn about being human such as wearing human clothes and not wearing dragon collars.

Leviathan, Bahamut, Jormungandr & Grima.
I have to work on Jormun's Green Dragon Collar later.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:56 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Nice

User Image User Image
Nice

Thank you

So when we see the Aquafall Dragon avatar cosplays as human girls, sounds like in their newly human state, they would be without their scales and they would wonder what happened to their scales, wings and horns & why they're naked. It would be new for the Aquafall Dragons as humans for them to stand, walk and learn about being human such as wearing human clothes and not wearing dragon collars.

Ok  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:08 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Nice

User Image User Image
Nice

Thank you

Ok

Does Leviathan, Bahamut, Jormungandr, the Aquafall Dragons, have nicknames in Leviathan the Last Defense, Kanna?

Since I was playing Putt-Putt 7, the Dog Collar Maker Mini-Game on Pep's Birthday Surprise can make names of 12 Characters or less.

Pep's Birthday Surprise was released in 2003 which was around the time that Computer Edutainment CD-ROM Games died out  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:18 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Nice

User Image User Image
Nice

Thank you

Ok

Have you done an Aquafall Dragon avatar cosplay as a dragon and human before? For Leviathan without her scales as a dragon newly human, she would be cute and when she falls in love with a human, this would be all new to her and would end up blushing.

Oh and the 3DS & Wii U WFC Servers close down on 4-8-2024.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

User Image User Image
Nice

Thank you

Ok

Have you done an Aquafall Dragon avatar cosplay as a dragon and human before? For Leviathan without her scales as a dragon newly human, she would be cute and when she falls in love with a human, this would be all new to her and would end up blushing.

Got yea on that one  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:22 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

User Image User Image
Nice

Thank you

Ok

Got yea on that one

Hiya, Kanna. What's new?

Aquafall Dragons' Collars reshaped into heart necklace pendants after the Modeling Null Spell.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Thank you

Ok

Got yea on that one

Hiya, Kanna. What's new?

Aquafall Dragons' Collars reshaped into heart necklace pendants after the Modeling Null Spell.
Nice and I saw the Solar Eclipse with my glasses and it was amazing  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:53 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Thank you

Ok

Got yea on that one

Hiya, Kanna. What's new?

Cool. What hairstyle items do you need for the Aquafall Dragons turned newly human?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Got yea on that one

Hiya, Kanna. What's new?

Cool. What hairstyle items do you need for the Aquafall Dragons turned newly human?
Well as long as they keep their hair the same I'm fine with it  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games