Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:40 am
yes that is the very one that i want to meet . were are they ? were is he?!!!
fearth waited for her answer  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:24 pm
fearth
he's at Deafed hated the same place that he DIed the verry 1st time but i sure that hes told you how and why he did die the 1st time,well he there agein makeing a deal with that hated thing trying to get you back,because he was told a whele ago the deafdealer got ya,so you may want to get there before the deal is made said the demon and then he was gone  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:20 pm
williams_101
fearth
he's at Deafed hated the same place that he DIed the verry 1st time but i sure that hes told you how and why he did die the 1st time,well he there agein makeing a deal with that hated thing trying to get you back,because he was told a whele ago the deafdealer got ya,so you may want to get there before the deal is made said the demon and then he was gone

"Deafed.... I nooo Will you foul"
fearth sprented off toward the old place.. why had will never told her of this ?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:14 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

fearth sprented off toward the old place.. why had will never told her of this ?

so what must i do for it asked Will to the voice.you must become stounger then you ever became before,but then the voice stoped talking and a 10 feet tall droagon like man came out of no wareware fog,blavk fog,i am the death dealer,but you allready know that Will Canter,Don't call me Canter said will. but i Will he said and just then the death dealler pulled a soul out of noware it then got a body but the body came form dead monsters,it was missing a right arm,How Dare you do that said Will,what you don't like your 1st and real body being used by Can. said the Death dealer.no i don't. whats the deal any way said the death dealer what could you have that i couldn't just take form you.like i did the last time.Will was about to say something  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:23 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

so what must i do for it asked Will to the voice.you must become stounger then you ever became before,but then the voice stoped talking and a 10 feet tall droagon like man came out of no wareware fog,blavk fog,i am the death dealer,but you allready know that Will Canter,Don't call me Canter said will. but i Will he said and just then the death dealler pulled a soul out of noware it then got a body but the body came form dead monsters,it was missing a right arm,How Dare you do that said Will,what you don't like your 1st and real body being used by Can. said the Death dealer.no i don't. whats the deal any way said the death dealer what could you have that i couldn't just take form you.like i did the last time.Will was about to say something

Hold it right there ugly!!
Will turned and saw fearth slid her blade out of a small demon that had got in her way.
"Will don't make the deal i am still here and alive,;she turned her gaze to the deth dealer... "and you ./.. you already knew i was alive seeing as all deed souls must pass be you to beging with, you were going to use Will you dirty bastered " she snaped ;coming to a halt next to will .fearth looked at him
"wow you have changed"
agin will was interruptd by the hearty laugh of the death dealer.
"looks like my puppet is working nicely, see Cantar if you do as i say then you will have your friend back good as new just like the look alike i have standing next to you.."
"what , hey don't listen to him will i am the real fearth he is just trying to make you do the deal!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:48 pm
deth dealer said Will your forgeting that i can read minds,no one can read my said the death dealer looking like he knew it all,but i can read others minds said will,each day my power grows each ,each monster or high being it eats the more power i'll have said will with an evil happy look on his face.you you may not be able to be killed by me but it can still eat you said Will,the death dealer didn't know what to think now. what do you mean said the Death Dealer.my !st body is loyal to me not you even if my soul is not in it it act king of like a goul with out my soul but since Can's soul is clase to mine it will like like a Devel fore me. the Will meck was with you ware is it ask the long heired Will to fearth.  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:58 am
williams_101
deth dealer said Will your forgeting that i can read minds,no one can read my said the death dealer looking like he knew it all,but i can read others minds said will,each day my power grows each ,each monster or high being it eats the more power i'll have said will with an evil happy look on his face.you you may not be able to be killed by me but it can still eat you said Will,the death dealer didn't know what to think now. what do you mean said the Death Dealer.my !st body is loyal to me not you even if my soul is not in it it act king of like a goul with out my soul but since Can's soul is clase to mine it will like like a Devel fore me. the Will meck was with you ware is it ask the long heired Will to fearth.

"he.. he's in the hall out to the west wing garding the exit"
i can call him if you like he seems to mind me well."
fearth said as some sort of releaf washed over her, Will belived her and now she was by his side once agin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:59 pm
fearth
williams_101

fearth said as some sort of releaf washed over her, Will belived her and now she was by his side once agin

you look nice its realy been a whale since i saw ya last..,Will was jsut hit with a bast of dark power, with made him fall down i finelly fond you Will saind the voice of Dark drake and im going to kill you this time said dark drake.but this time dark dake looked agein and to his sock his got up form the ground and said your shouldn't of did that ,Will's eye was like on fire with pain and hate.your the reason i was gone form her for so Long DIE said Will to dark drake at that time a huge blast of black and white flames shot out of Will's mouth burn dark darke badly.but he didn't kill him tell your frather that i'm comeing fore him said Will Dark dake just teleaported away.Will then truned to the Death dealer do you want to make anything out of it Will asked him  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:33 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101

you look nice its realy been a whale since i saw ya last..,Will was jsut hit with a bast of dark power, with made him fall down i finelly fond you Will saind the voice of Dark drake and im going to kill you this time said dark drake.but this time dark dake looked agein and to his sock his got up form the ground and said your shouldn't of did that ,Will's eye was like on fire with pain and hate.your the reason i was gone form her for so Long DIE said Will to dark drake at that time a huge blast of black and white flames shot out of Will's mouth burn dark darke badly.but he didn't kill him tell your frather that i'm comeing fore him said Will Dark dake just teleaported away.Will then truned to the Death dealer do you want to make anything out of it Will asked him

"ummm noo noo i mean just go and if ya need anything just name it hahha you are umm so nice and umm... please don't hurt me " he said while sweet driped from his face.
fearth just giggled " some death dealer he is such a cowered... then agin i might be afrid to if i were in his shoes" she thought and too hold of wills hand squizing it for the feeling just to know he was really there and not going anywere soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:32 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101

"ummm noo noo i mean just go and if ya need anything just name it hahha you are umm so nice and umm... please don't hurt me " he said while sweet driped from his face.
fearth just giggled " some death dealer he is such a cowered... then agin i might be afrid to if i were in his shoes" she thought and too hold of wills hand squizing it for the feeling just to know he was really there and not going anywere soon.
you say anything said Will,i want the Key to the choas gate without haveing to giveyou anything fore it said will and i want ownership 0f 7 lost souls Can"s pure hearted side of his soul ,Caisaw soul and the power of the dark gate that he once lost back i want him to be full power,and Will said the other fives names and then the deathdealer said verry well and then then was a blast of light the7 looked at Will and fearth and the Caisaw walked over to his dauther and looked at fearth with a smile meanwhalie Will got the Choas gate key from the death dealer.is been a whale hasn't it asked one of the men that Will brout back.yes its haves said Will remember the time we went to town to town kill all the de...but a ook from will's eye stoped him from saying any more.i still hurt demons now but i only kill the ones that kill not the one that don't any more said Will to the Man the Man was 5.8 he had green eyes and snakes fore heir i see that your not full uman eighter said the man to Will.well that thing that killed you did some thing to my Dna said will,im not sure what i am any more said will to him  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:49 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101

you say anything said Will,i want the Key to the choas gate without haveing to giveyou anything fore it said will and i want ownership 0f 7 lost souls Can"s pure hearted side of his soul ,Caisaw soul and the power of the dark gate that he once lost back i want him to be full power,and Will said the other fives names and then the deathdealer said verry well and then then was a blast of light the7 looked at Will and fearth and the Caisaw walked over to his dauther and looked at fearth with a smile meanwhalie Will got the Choas gate key from the death dealer.is been a whale hasn't it asked one of the men that Will brout back.yes its haves said Will remember the time we went to town to town kill all the de...but a ook from will's eye stoped him from saying any more.i still hurt demons now but i only kill the ones that kill not the one that don't any more said Will to the Man the Man was 5.8 he had green eyes and snakes fore heir i see that your not full uman eighter said the man to Will.well that thing that killed you did some thing to my Dna said will,im not sure what i am any more said will to him

fearth stod in a conner with her dad hugging him not relly paying atcion to what was happaning around her all she knew was that her dad was back and she wanted to make sure he was going to be around for a little while longer this time  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:57 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101

fearth stod in a conner with her dad hugging him not relly paying atcion to what was happaning around her all she knew was that her dad was back and she wanted to make sure he was going to be around for a little while longer this time
you have the key said one of the other guys that was there does that mean your going to free that MONSTER!!!!! last TIME IT WASD OUT IT KILLED MOST OF THE GODS!!! .thats why i want it said will if i can get it to willing became a apart of my power i could Kill Didamus and anyone else.but then you would have the power of a God Killer and then super beings would try to hurt you. they would not said will because they would not find me said Will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:02 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101

you have the key said one of the other guys that was there does that mean your going to free that MONSTER!!!!! last TIME IT WASD OUT IT KILLED MOST OF THE GODS!!! .thats why i want it said will if i can get it to willing became a apart of my power i could Kill Didamus and anyone else.but then you would have the power of a God Killer and then super beings would try to hurt you. they would not said will because they would not find me said Will
fearth turned at this and steped back to Wills side
"and even if they did find him they would have to get through me fisrt before i let them tuch him"
her eyes slight and she added
"that gos for anyone that has a problem with him, got a problem then fight me cus if not shut the hell up " she hissed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:15 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101

"and even if they did find him they would have to get through me fisrt before i let them tuch him"
"that gos for anyone that has a problem with him, got a problem then fight me cus if not shut the hell up " she hissed
all the other guy backed off and left but Caisaw stayed and so did Can who looked happy and then he started to sing about a man who had the power to become the darkest lord did not want to becom it,and this man in a red coak stayed as well ,i want to fight with you said the man,then you Will cellric said Will will then walked over to the one armed will that was standing there and picked him up with one hand and then he walked over to the Will meck,when the long heired will used a forgoten magic and the meck become the one armed Wills arm and then the 2 wills looked at each other  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:19 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101

all the other guy backed off and left but Caisaw stayed and so did Can who looked happy and then he started to sing about a man who had the power to become the darkest lord did not want to becom it,and this man in a red coak stayed as well ,i want to fight with you said the man,then you Will cellric said Will will then walked over to the one armed will that was standing there and picked him up with one hand and then he walked over to the Will meck,when the long heired will used a forgoten magic and the meck become the one armed Wills arm and then the 2 wills looked at each other

fearth backed up a bit in seprise.."two Wills?"
i don't get it which ine is ..... my Wll?" she blushed at her choice at words . when had will become her Will? and then agin what he think about her stament of belonging to the icey women  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games