Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

MQubed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:30 pm
What fun!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:41 pm
scream  

Matlej

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:33 pm
Dang! I'm still singing that song!

gonk I spend my day with snakes and lizards and other things that go bump in the night... bee boppy bop bop. Bee boppy bop bop.
gonk
I really wish one of those smiley faces was singing or had a musical note.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Harbone
Dang! I'm still singing that song!

gonk I spend my day with snakes and lizards and other things that go bump in the night... bee boppy bop bop. Bee boppy bop bop.
gonk
I really wish one of those smiley faces was singing or had a musical note.

I know what you mean they have musical notes in the emotes for towns so why not for the forums?  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:55 pm
They even have an arrow! arrow
I mean, what the heck is THAT for? PT Barnum-izing? Blog driving? rolleyes
And, look, there's a heart, heart and a siren wahmbulance
And a Llama. dramallama Why a llama? dramallama

Oh. Dramalama. It's like, most of these are insulting.
But none are musical. I blame Monty Python. Ever since I can remember, people have tried to stop me singing with quotes from that dang Holy Grail movie. It's only recently I've learned how to drown them out with my horrific Welsh/Mexican vocal displays.

AND I think they had a lot of nerve making a musical version of Holy Grail, those... dirty guys.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:57 am
Harbone
They even have an arrow! arrow
I mean, what the heck is THAT for? PT Barnum-izing? Blog driving? rolleyes
And, look, there's a heart, heart and a siren wahmbulance
And a Llama. dramallama Why a llama? dramallama

Oh. Dramalama. It's like, most of these are insulting.
But none are musical. I blame Monty Python. Ever since I can remember, people have tried to stop me singing with quotes from that dang Holy Grail movie. It's only recently I've learned how to drown them out with my horrific Welsh/Mexican vocal displays.

AND I think they had a lot of nerve making a musical version of Holy Grail, those... dirty guys.

I love my killer man eating rabbit...lol sorry i like monty python and not just the holy grail and remember we owe Mr. Python some of our internet lingo for example SPAM comes from this skit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE You have to admit after watching that skit that naming it SPAM was a natural choice.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:44 pm
I had enough Python in college, thanks.

Saw it all. Saw secret policemans ball, thanks very much. Saw the blanc mange trying to take Wimbledon. Saw it. Enough. sad

Tired now. So tired.
burning_eyes

In fact, because of that, I have this general rule when meeting with old friends:

The first quote is amusing.
The second is just one-upmanship.
The third is a shocking lack of imagination.
The fourth is grounds for manslaughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:52 pm
Harbone
I had enough Python in college, thanks.

Saw it all. Saw secret policemans ball, thanks very much. Saw the blanc mange trying to take Wimbledon. Saw it. Enough. sad

Tired now. So tired.
burning_eyes

In fact, because of that, I have this general rule when meeting with old friends:

The first quote is amusing.
The second is just one-upmanship.
The third is a shocking lack of imagination.
The fourth is grounds for manslaughter.

LOL thats a good rule BTW Filia and I are one person IRL this account is not a mule i'm just trying something different  

Aurixisk

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:55 pm
It's nice. You look like the lead singer guy from Erasure, Aurixisk. I like it better than your filia avie, although the filia is good for Halloween! mrgreen

Pumpkin smileys would be cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 pm
Harbone
It's nice. You look like the lead singer guy from Erasure, Aurixisk. I like it better than your filia avie, although the filia is good for Halloween! mrgreen

Pumpkin smileys would be cool.

Filia is only dressed that way right now for halloween so thank you after halloween is over i'm working on several looks for her Aurixisk here will have only one once i get the tux gear for him Yes pumpkins would be cool....maybe in the event they will give us one  

Aurixisk

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:46 pm
I really wish I could get rid of Temporarily Idle's post. Talk about not getting it! rolleyes Yeesh!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:17 pm
Harbone
I really wish I could get rid of Temporarily Idle's post. Talk about not getting it! rolleyes Yeesh!

Yeah he/she/it is completely lost i wonder should i be nice and leave a visible hint or just let them all stay lost  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:16 am
I are savior  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:41 am
Filia_Nox
Harbone

Yeah he/she/it is completely lost i wonder should i be nice and leave a visible hint or just let them all stay lost

If they haven't figured it out by page 26, I doubt they ever will.  

Mayumi_Yuy

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games