Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:42 pm
Tiger looks around dreamily at the landscape. This would be nice if i wasn't supposed to be doing a job and if... What's that sound. Is it that waterfall? Couldn't be. She takes a last glance at the spot where Dhalgren and the rest of the team is before turning and heading towards the waterfall. I shouldn't be doing this. Why am I doing this? I gotta see it again!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:48 pm
"Hey!" Takeshi calls from a tree, "Where are you going? We have a job to do!" The assassin had seen Tiger change into a hawk and start flying and thought it best to watch her to make sure she didn't fly away, which is exactly what she is doing.

(-60? The sucks. Down here in South-eastern BC it only gets to -30-ish. Still enough to make lighting something big on fire to warm up tempting, but not as bad as you've got.)  

CainZeros

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:12 pm
(It gets -60, wihtout even counting the windchill. Sometimes in deep winter, trees explode. Most times in winter when we go outside, we have to wear goggles, becuase of the winds. last decent snow we got, it was taller than me. I think it was around 7 feet. Although I live up in the mountains, so we get a little more. I live two hours south of Old Crow, near a place called Timberlake, which is on hte Porcupine river.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:18 pm
(Good if you like snowboarding, not so good for everyone else. Sounds like here that way. Canadian Rockies, fair amount of snow, crazy variation in the weather. Gets to -30-ish in the winter, and it's already hit +37 or so this summer.)  

CainZeros

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:55 pm
Tiger winces, looking back she can see him watching her. Shoot, now what? She looks to her destination then dives. Basking in the feeling of the speeding towards the water with the air whirling through her feathers. Suddenly she changes as she falls into the pool with a small, but painful splash. After a few seconds she reamerges and floats on top of the clean water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:21 pm
Ayu smiled and Daiki spit on the ground. "I will Dhalgren." Ayu smiled and walked over to him putting the bow in his hands and gives him an arrow. "Ayu, you shouldn't let him touch your bow..." Daiki looked at Ayu frowning.

((It gets above 108 in Texas...man It sucks living in Houstan. It barely gets below +40.))  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:33 pm
(Wow. That's insane. I don;t think me or my dogs could handle the heat there.)

Dhalgren took the bow, and placed an arrow to the string. "What should I aim for, and how far do you pull back the string? As far back as possible?" He asked. He feared that he would pull the string so far back that it would snap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:45 am
Ayu looked at Daiki and he sighed. He ran up to a tree and made a target with red berries. "Alright...Aim for the target. Pull back the string to the edge of your mouth, be careful because the string is really tight it might hurt. So pull it back to the edge of your mouth, then when your ready let the string go." Daiki walked up to Ayu and smiled. "No wonder you tought little kids how to shoot an arrow."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:18 pm
Tiger soaks in the water, her ears and tail gone for a while. She floats on the surface, listening to the sound of the waterfall. I hate to just leave like that. But I had to come here. I wonder if my old stash is still here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:51 pm
Ayu looked around and sighed. "We lost both Takeshi and Ty...Daiki?" Daiki smiled and ran towards where Ty was.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:22 pm
Dhalgren did as she told, and aimed for the red berries. he was glad that he left his gauntlet on his left arm on, as it would protect his arm against the string. He aimed as best as he could, and released the arrow. The arrow flew through the air, and missed the target by a couple yards. The arrow flew into a tree, where it stuck quivering. "Hmm. I'm not good at it am I?" Dhalgren said with a grin. Most werewolves, and heavy infantry fought with smaller, more powerful spring steel short bows, or crossbows that they pulled back by hand. Although neither the crossbow, or the steel short bow had the range of a longbow, they could pierce right through heavy armor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:49 pm
Ayu smiled "It's ok. Here let me show you." She took the bow and knocked up an arrow. She raised the bow and pulled back the really tight string all the way to her mouth. "Make sure it is almost resting on your lips. Then once your ready, Let Go." She let go of the arrow and it sunk almost half of the arrow right in the middle of the target. "There now try again." She gave an arrow and the bow to Dhalgren. "I'm sure you'll do better this time." Ayu walked over to the other side of Dhalgren and Daiki came back, putting an arm around Ayu's shoulder.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:26 pm
Dhalgren tried again, with little more success. His shoulder plates stopped him from bringing the string all the way back. One reason why werewolves and heavy infantry used short bows, is that you didn't have to draw them back as far. "It's going to take a long time for me to get this. Do you have a smaller bow?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Ayu smiled and nodded. Daiki pulled off the second bow slung over his shoulder. "Here..." He tossed it to Dhalgren and tossed him another arrow. Daiki put his arm back around Ayu and growled. Ayu put her elbow in his rib and he yelped. "There try that one."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Tiger swims to the side of the pool and climbs out, her clothes sticking to her. She walks towards the waterfall, then suddenly stops. "Okay. Now I gotta be careful. Where was that... Here goes." Ty jumps into the waterfall disappearing from veiw. She emerges into a cave under the waterfall. It is the right one! Good thing I didn't miss that hole.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff