Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:05 pm
"Don't worry, I would have never let you fall." Strike looks at her. "But I bet you feel a lot better not being wet anymore! I like the speed dry, I never have to dry my clothes the hard way, he he." Strike takes fer to a new place. Another mountain range. The rocky mountains. From ther you could have a great view of the world below. Strike knew of a place they could rest. He knew there was a restaurant at the summit. A little bakery. They had the lightest cakes because of the high altitude. They were so tasty. Strike ate for free because he helped to build it long ago. "I'm taking you to get a bite to eat, a little restaurant I helped build. Its called the Mountain Range. They have the best cakes in the world!!" Strike flew as fast as he could there and landed outside. "He, take a minute to get used to walking, its kinda hard after being off your feet for so long."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:08 pm
Xixi nodded and followed. She did have a little bit of difficulty. She stumbled but caught her balance and clinged to Strikes arm. "I cant wait to eat. Im starving!" She said laughing a little. "After can we go home? Im so tired...i havent done this and it gets tiering." She said almost stumbeling again.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:15 pm
"Ok, that sounds good. I have some business to take care of before the day is out anyway." Strike held her arm, guiding her in. "Marco, need two specials." "Alright Strike, nice lady friend you got with you. I'm Marco." "Hey, she's with me bub, back off." "Yeah, alright." "Sorry, Marco is always like that. The special a sandwich, soup, and a slice of their cheese cake. The sandwich today I believe is turkey and cheese with lettuce, tomato, onion, and the condiments are at the table. The soup I believe is chicken and wild rice, which grows up her by the way. Its very good. And the cheese cake comes with cherries on top. Oh, and I forgot to mention, there are white cherries. They get there meats and everything from their own farm in the mountain. No sunlight means no color. Still tastes great though, he he. I helped them make the cavern. My wind power was excellent for blowing dirt out as they dug." Strike talked as they walked over to a table. "I am a big part of this place, I eat for free because of what I did. I hope you enjoy it too, I made most of these recipes myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:19 pm
Xixi was thrilled to be eating one of Strikes recipes. She didnt cook much but it was great having a man by her side who did. Her stomach groweled and she blushed hearing it. After all that fun she needed something good to eat. "Sounds great Strike."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:25 pm
Ty decided to leave for the wandering star cafe to drink sugary drinks and eat her favorite meals while waiting for Zack to feel better if he needs me for any reason ill be right here... with no employer, or job, or life for that matter the thought to herself i hoped he was going to teach me today, but 'course not sighs and drinks her drinks and find it very cold and she is shocked "how did that happen?, oh, of course" drinks her drink anyways and eats her warmer snack  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:32 pm
Zack got out of bed and made his way to the balcony. He looked around and sighed. Ty, he hadnt seen and was trying to figure out where she had disapeared too. Strike was also missing. He got a hunch that he was out with Xixi no doubt.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:33 pm
Strike went and got the order himself after it was up. "Thanks Marco." "Anytime Strike, anytime." Strike took the plates and bowls back to the table. He used his control of the wind to leviate everything to the table. It was a neat trick, the customers loved to watch him do that. Its how he made a little extra cash here and there. "Ok, lets dig in!!" Strike hands her some silverware and they munch away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:36 pm
Xixi ate quickly even though she shouldnt have if she was starving. She was going to get a stomach ack later. She didnt care at the moment. THe food was so good she couldnt help herself. "Oh this is sooo good. I feel as though im in heaven strike! I am in heaven!!"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:43 pm
"Well, were at about 10000 feet, yeah, thats close enough..." Strike laughed a bit. He knew the plane of heaven was right above the sky. It was just in another universe all to itself. Unreachable by human hands. "I'm glad you like it so much. I like the taste of the cave grown vegetables over farm ones. They have more taste, I don't even know why. Oh, yes, and these are for your restaurant." Strike went around back behind the counter and brought out a small parcel of albino fruits and vegetables. "There's an assorted handful of vegies and fruits in here. They should make some interesting dishes." Strike sat back down and put it off to the side. "Now, for the cheese cake!!" Strike dug into his dessert. "What do you think of the cherries?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:52 pm
Xixi smiled warmly at the veggies that he brought for her resteraunt. "thank you strike this means a lot." She said softly. She had already started her dessert. "The cherries are wonderfull! Much better then the ones down at the resteraunt. Im sure they're better." Xixi waved her hand and sighed deeply after her last bite. "Oh dear, I cant eat anymore. That was fabulouse!" The color in her cheeks brightened.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:55 pm
"Hey Marco, we're out of here alright. I'll be back to see you guys sometimes alright?" "Alright, later Strike my boy!" "Come on Xixi, grab your little goody bag and I'll fly us home." Strike stood up and waited for Xixi to stand. "Are you alright to walk now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:00 pm
Xixi got to her feet with no problem. She grabbed her bag full of items and walked over to strike and linked her arm with his. "yes, lets go."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:08 pm
Strike walked with her out of the door waving bye to everyone. Strike picked Xixi up. "Before we leave, there is something I want to do. Hold on tight." Strike charged around back to the cliff edge and jumped off. He spread his wings and they glided for a moment. "I love that jump, he he." Strike smirked a bit. "Ok, enough fun for today. To home we go!" Strike set his bearings for Xixi's appartment and shot off. They got there in about an hour. Strike let Xixi off at her appartment. "I need to take care of something. I'll be back..." Strike kissed and took off. "Don't wait all night for me, I might be back late!" Strike smiled as he flew backwards and then turned. He had set out for Zacks place. Time to make amends once more. He landed on his balcony like he always did. He furled his wings under his coat. He walked in with a gust to blow back his drapes. "Zack, we meed to talk..." Strike was serious, no playing around this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:08 pm
Ty ate and drank alot of food before she was full and took alot of teasing from her friends who work there about "always making messes" and them having to "clean up after her all of the time" Ty just smiled and joked along with them, but unable to truely feel the merryment and overly full from the meals, she decided to go back to Zack "he will probably snap at me because of his problems and punch me in the gut" she muttered to herself as she walked back to his house "why am i staying at his house?" she stops shocked "i need to find a place of my own, and soon, before someone of importance finds out... but it shouldnt be to far away...or should it? awww i dont know" as she talks to herself she starts walking again, not looking anywhere but the ground  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:12 pm
Xixi went to bed after Strike gave her a kiss. She was dead tired now and had no intention on staying awake.

Zack turned Strike around and face him. "Im out here you moron." He said. "no need for the showy entrance." Zacks tone of voice was relatively calm. He ran his fingers through his hair and then entered his room. "alright come inside. " He waved his hand and showed him in. Zack sat on his bed ready to sleep again. "So what is it?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games