Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:35 pm
Draconus appears out of a shadow in the corner of the room. "Miss me?" he laughs. "Anyway, looks like that pit's pretty empty. Neat little sound rig and pyrotechnics set up to mimic a fire monster though."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:23 am
She got angry and kicked the wall. It fell in and she fell through. "That isn't good!" She pulled herself up. "Man that hurt."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:11 pm
Tiger fakes a pout and crosses her arms. "Awww, wanted to learn to fight a little."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:49 am
Mia shrugged. "Yeah, me too. I haven't encountered any monsters on my way here so really, the only thing I can fight is my shadow friends but that's no fun because I can control them a little." Mia looked around. "But I'm pretty curious as to what's behind that barred door."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:58 am
She kicked away some chairs. "That hurt."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Tiger walks up to the barred door and holds her hand on it for a minute. "Whats behind door number...six..." The handle pops open.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:40 pm
Draconus smiles broadly. "Five bucks says the way to unbar it is behind it," he laughs, "Along with a few things guarding it." Turning his head so his is looking Mia directly in the eyes he adds, "You can travel through shadows right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:46 pm
"I can open the door, but I'm not going it there, so its your turn Mia. I smelt you though. Be careful. Ladies first, children and men after." She pulls it open a crack.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:08 pm
"I want to go first!!!" She ran in and screamed. She popped her head out of the door way and laughed. "It's only a bad decorating job but nothing werid....Darconus you own someone 5 bucks." She smiled werily and giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:51 pm
"In a place like this nothing weird is weird," Draconus laughs. The young man pulls out his wallet and hands Mia a five dollar bill. "You're closest, and would've gotten to come with me if the door hadn't been opened."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:54 pm
She grabs Draconus's hand and pulled them into the room. She pulled Mia too. "There!! Come on Ty!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:03 pm
Draconus looks around the room. He notices, to his dismay, that the lights are positioned so they eliminate all the shadows from the room. The room is small, almost like a cell, and in fact very much resembles a prison cell. The sword at Draconus' side slowly disappears. "Judging by the lack of shadows and the general size and layout I'd say this is a holding cell for either me or Mia when they were experimenting on us."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:21 am
"Yeah but I remember one thing about this place." Ayu kicked the other side of the cell and the wall came off. "Ta Da." Ayu smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:11 pm
"Cool!" Mia looked around uneasily. "I just hope that there won't be anymore rooms like this because I can't make a weapon without shadows.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:24 pm
Tiger smirks a little. "No worries, I'll make you all some again." She hesitates then walks across the room faster than her normal speed. "Whats behind the wall?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games