Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:51 pm
"Vampire leech what else. They suck blood live on people for days, months, even years!" She brushed herself off and moved to the wall to brush off the ivy. "I think what is down here is a huge wolf, I think, we called him Arty." She looked around. "Ty close ur ears!" She whistled as loud as she could and made the walls shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:56 pm
Ty manages to cover her ears in time but still is affected. "Is it that deaf? Or is this tunnel really big."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:05 pm
"Umm the tunnel is that big, I think." There was big booms coming from the left. "He is coming." She stood ready as a huge wolf came running into the huge area. "Arty STOP!!" She had to cover herslef as Arty skidded to a stop. He panted and licked her face with his huge tounge. She was knocked over because the tounge was 3 times her size. "Nice to see u too, Arty."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:20 am
Tiger wipes off some of the splattered dog saliva. "Uck!! Big friend you got there." She wipes the slobber on the floor, a bit grossed out.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:55 pm
"Wow! He's huge!" Mia reached her hand out to touch his nose but her hand touched the saliva and she pulled it back.

"Eeeewww!!! Um, I hope this saliva won't gove me anything." Mia stared at her hand awkwardly and shook her hand to get the saliva off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:53 am
"If he's naturally like that," Marcus says, "I don't want to get on his bad side. If not, I don't want to get on the bad side of whatever made him so big."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:15 am
She giggled. "His saliva is fine Mia!! Besides he is naturally this big and he has no bad side. Only if u hurt someone he likes. And if u stab him with a knife. But besides that he is a sweet animal!" Pets his nose and jumps on his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:01 pm
Mia sighed in relief. "Ok..." Mia ran to the side of Arty's head and hugged him around the neck....or almost around the neck.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:08 am
Ayu laughed. "He is so big, no one can hug him around his neck all the way, even a grown man!" Ayu giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:25 pm
"I could test both those theories," Marcus says with a chuckle, "Possibly at the same time. But, I'd rather not test what happens when I stab him, and I'm pretty sure you're right about no one being able to fully get their arms around his neck."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:35 am
She jumped down right infront of Marcus and sighed. "Besides that he is still growing he only is what 5 years old I think."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:48 pm
"Still growing!" Marcus exclaims in surprise. "There's no way he's an ordinary wolf! Absolutly now way!"  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:17 am
She tapped Marcus's nose. "That just it it's no ordinary wolf!" She smiled and hugged Arty.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:55 am
"Well, he may seem very vicious but I like him. He's fluffy and soft. And I wouldn't mind traveling with him around here. I'd actually feel safer." Mia stroked Arty's fur.

"But I can't believe he's 5 and already this big."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:55 am
"Mother thought the same, Arty was 6 weeks old and he was 1/3 of this size." She giggled.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games