Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:24 pm

*He continued to talk about Rosemary when he noticed a maybe concerned look on the necromancer's face.* You shouldn't worry, she's had to deal with it for hundreds of years so it's nothing new to her. But often when she does feed it's like she's a slightly different person sometimes and she's aware of this, but didn't really mind it until recently when she got friends.

*Veni's nosed twitched at the thought of catnip and he began sniffing Jacob as if looking for it.* What did you have in mind? Make a catnip spray and mist various things with it? Hide little pockets of catnip on various places on your body? Or other very fun things? ...Oh but my birthday is 11 months away. That may seem a while this time around. *Normally a year didn't seem like much time to him.* ...how about near Christmas?

Wait...more importantly: What am I supposed to do with you if you get drunk?!

------

*BlackMN looked at the gummies for a second and then tossed them over GL's head at P-chan.*
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:34 pm

*Jacob burst out into chuckles leaning back a bit in surprise as Veni started sniffing him. He started petting the vampire like a cat now, stroking him from the top of his head down his back, laughing all the while.*

Jacob: "Woah, woah, easy! I don't have any on me now! As for what I'll do with it, you'll just have to keep guessing I suppose... maaaybe for Christmas, well see. It depends on if you've been a good little vampire for Santa or not."

*Lots of possibilities with catnip, the necromancer realized, and made notes of it in the back of his mind. Jacob then waved his hand at the possiblity of him getting drunk.*

Jacob: "If I *do* get a little too carried away, it's no big deal. There's plenty of small shops around here where you can buy a sort of "sobering" solution. They can make even the most intoxicated person lucid and clear thinking in moments."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:52 pm

What exactly is a good little vampire anyways? The big guy in the metal suit hasn't visited me in ages! What if one of these days his suit acts like a lightning rod and he was struck by lightning or something and he swapped minds with...a cow! Them cows have been out recently and his boots aren't made of rubber.

Now why would I want to sober you up that way when I could just drink most of your blood while you replenished it? There's that one drink plus your skills so you'd be right as rain in no time. *He rubbed his cheek against Jacob's stomach before he rested on his lap again and enjoyed being petted.* Where's the fun in that? I guess what I meant was would you like to stay in that state for a little while if I don't think it would do much harm and *he chuckled at the thought* what should I do if you started to seriously hit on me?
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:19 am

Jacob: "... Metal suit? What are you talking about? Wait, nevermind, must be another Earth variation thing. There are so many multiples. Swap minds with a cow? I think it would take a bit more than just a simple lightning bolt to do that."

*Jacob began scratching Veni behind the ears, then petting him again. He found the activity a bit odd, but enjoyable... and he blushed at having the man in his lap again.*

Jacob: "Well.. I figured you might want to save that little 'activity' for later. I'm not exactly sure how much blood you can drink before you get your fill."

*The man blinked when Veni asked what he should do in case Jacob started hitting on him*

Jacob: "Well, I wouldn't mind staying buzzed or drunk for a while, to see what it's like. As long as I'm sober by the next day. If I start hitting on you... I'm not certain, slap me and call me a pervert?"

*He grinned a little, hands still petting Veni and even scratching under his chin.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:35 am

I don't know why he wears it. I think he got hurt one year and made something to help protect himself from injury or something or it could be to protect him from Halloween.

*Veni purred loudly as Jacob petted him and rolled onto his back.* Well if you're not too bad, I could always just take you home myself and we'd still be saving 'that little activity' for later. I'm not sure what my fill is either...I haven't exactly felt stuffed before.

*Lifting his arm up, he beckoned Jacob to lower his head to it and rubbed it for a few seconds before he smiled a little slyly and lightly slapped his cheek and said* pervert.
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:49 am

Jacob: "That just seems somewhat odd to me. What's next, a robotic easter bunny?"

*Jacob laughed at the slap Veni gave him, before he started tickling his stomach in revenge. He then went to give him a quick peck on the lips...*

*Knock knock*

Jacob: "Oh every damned time..."

*He hurriedly kissed Veni, cleared his throat and then spoke*

Jacob: "Yes?"

Zilana: "Sirs... er... Sir, Miss, I have the rest of your meal ready."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:27 pm

*Veni's gaze shifted to the side at the mention of a robotic easter bunny and soon found himself pretending to be more ticklish than he actually was. He was an actor after all, he could fake it for Jacob's benefit. And when Jacob leaned down to kiss him and was disturbed again, he began to wonder if it was really coincidental that she kept showing up every time he was going to give him an unforced kiss. After she'd knock it became forced. He wondered how fun it would be if he actually had a way to convince the waitress that he was a girl (which of course he wasn't) instead of a pretty boy in drag. He sat up again and started to slowly drink is little reaper/human blood alcohol drink when Jacob started to eat whatever it was he ordered.*
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:56 pm

*Zilana had seemed to notice Jacob's slightly annoyed look, and appeared to be embarrassed... apparently she didn't know she interrupted yet another moment. And why did she say "sirs"? She still wasn't 100% sure if that one in the dress was a guy or not, he/she looked so convincing as a woman... Quietly placing down Jacob's plate, she apologized for any intrusion. Realizing she also forgot something, she pointed to a small panel of buttons above Jacob that could be used to call her for drink refills or to do interesting things with the ceiling of their booth.*

*After she left the both, she sighed... She felt like she wasn't doing such a good job for her first night on the job. Glancing over at what was apparently the couple's bodyguard, she could only blink*

Zilana: "~Sir, would you like another serving of our bottomless fajitas?~"

Muerte: "~Yes, please, if it is not a waste of resources...~"

Zilana: "~I'll be right back with another plate for you then, sir.~"

*She took what had to have been the large man's tenth plate of fajitas, wondering where the hell he put it all. Big boy needs to eat I guess Normally most people could only eat two or three plates tops of the special, which at it's price gained a nice profit for the little restaruant. However, that didn't seem to be the case with this particular customer.*

- - - - -

*Curious, Jacob paused in his meal to examine some of the buttons. Pressing one of them, something clicked and the ceiling flickered like a television screen. Instantly, the ceiling was covered with a breath taking view of the cosmos.*

Jacob: "Wow... that's certainly beautiful."

*They enjoyed their meal for a while before something that had started nagging Jacob in his mind just had to come out. He didn't want to bring it up at first because it seemed to sadden Veni, but he had to know for some reason.*

Jacob: "Veni... earlier, you had mentioned that there was someone you couldn't help that needed it most. What... what was the story behind that?"

*Jacob frowned at himself in his mind, realizing the question was a moodkiller, but there had been a lull in the conversation and his curiosity had gotten the best of him.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:59 am

*Veni looked at Jacob like he was a total and complete idiot. He slowly set down his glass, wiped his mouth off with a napkin, which is something he never did, and looked at Jacob and smiled.* Why Jacob, I thought you were very familiar with this story. Fine then. I shall recite a very brief summary of the story of 'someone I couldn't help that needed it most.'

These strange outsiders come for the person I cared about and killed about half of the other vampires in the area most of which were decently powerful, but not as much as me, and many of the dead who were with me at the time are currently working for the merciful Satan. When I finally got to her it was daylight and boy did it suck. Whenever I'd try to stop whatever came for her, I'd only keep getting my a** handed to me. Every single time something specifically came for her, that would happen. It didn't happen anytime in between it seems. Then the subject of angels comes up with her. Now due to my weakness with holy I am uncomfortable with the concept of angels and I apparently did not and still don't really knowing anything about them and frankly I don't know what I want to know about them.

Then one day she goes off to a different place all together while you're asleep and doesn't tell you where she is at. Of course if someone had told me I probably would have either forbid it or insisted that I went as well which is most likely why no one had bothered to mention it to me. You stay at home worried because you have no ******** clue at all where she could be since no one bothered to tell you and you've never been there before. Oh and then you find out what lovely stink hole she ended up at after making a few calls. Here's the best part about it: she gets captured and you are highly aware of it yet you are at home unable to do anything.

*He began laughing at this part.* And then we both find out the really hard way that creatures other than vampires can make another vampire do their bidding because I am apparently not powerful enough or something to have protected her from even that. On her end she gained the second or third to last person she wanted to call master. On my end I felt like my heart or another important part was ripped out and I fainted from the pain. It still hurts quite possibly because not only was she my strongest servant, but I was also closest to her, she was forcibly ripped away while I was still conscious, and no one in my little brood is anywhere near her level to help fill up that emptiness.

Or should I have called it 'the complete failures of a master to his servant and child who just so happens to be his wife?'
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:18 am

*Jacob was silent for a long moment, glanced at his alcoholic drink, then shoved it away along with his food. He deserved the "you idiot look", and he knew it. He sighed, letting his shaking head fall into his hands, muttering a swear at himself as he did so. Jacob managed a quiet apology, though as much as he wanted it to mean something, it felt like it rang hollow.*

*He fully realized that if he hadn't taken the group to that God forsaken realm in the first place... No, if he hadn't taken Rosemary, then a lot of unpleasentness would have been avoided. Rosemary wouldn't have been torn from Veni to have a cruel master, suffered tortures and torments, and would have been a lot safer with her husband. His eagerness to help someone remove a Niearcim curse had overtaken him. He had put them all in danger with his lack of planning in some parts.*

*And that he was responible for a good amount of Veni's grief over this didn't exactly feel good either. Quite frankly, when he thought about it, he was surprised the vampire didn't hold a strong dislike for him.*

Jacob: Well, I sure ruined the night...

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:48 am

*The vampire began to pet Jacob and kissed the hand covering his face.* I don't know what you are apologizing for. She chose to go not because you asked her, but because it was for Galantros. If it was just you asking her she wouldn't have because she didn't really have enough feelings for you at the time to easily have been willing to do that. Thas was the one who suggested it in the first place because he knew she had talents that could be useful to them and it was wasn't it? She wouldn't have gone for him either unless he grabbed her and forced her to go. She was afraid to go, but she went for her best friend Galantros and her little girl who is very fond of him in the hopes of seeing him get back to her at least. It was just very hard on me being left at home aware of and yet not knowing exactly what was happening. It could have been worse I suppose. I could have had the mind link you two have and then lost that as well. I imagine it would be quite lonely especially since we would have had it for centuries. I just hope your personalities don't eventually merge...
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:08 am

Jacob: "It just now seems like a very stupid question that I asked, is all I suppose..."

*Jacob tried to imagine himself as gaining Rosemary's personality, and vice versa... Somehow, he doubted Rosemary would suddenly start losing herself in magical studies 24/7 like he had, and still sometimes had an urge to do. He almost gave a chuckle at the mental image...*

Jacob: "I seriously doubt that'll happen. I figure after all this time, it would have happened already if it were going to."

*The necromancer hugged Veni close to him, admitteding to himself that he rather enjoyed the petting and the kissing. Soon, he found himself suddenly kissing the vampire while stroking his hair, then leaning Veni's head against him as his arms wrapped around him.*

*Time passed, and Jacob finished his meal, as well as a good deal of his long island iced tea. The man was clearly buzzed by now, even a little drunk possibly. There was an amusing grin plastered on the man's usually more dignified face, and he had just a little bit of trouble sitting up straight... this lead to him resting his head on Veni's shoulder and giving occasional chuckles.*

Jacob: "Y... You know, ya look real, real, pretty in that dressh, Veni. Preeetty and kinda shexshy... shhheexxshy... heh, can't say that word, sheeshhy, heheh. Sheshy vvvampure gurl-buh.. boy"

*Jacob lightly and drunkenedly pinched at Veni's face, and nearly collapsed into giggles as he nuzzled his face into the vampire's neck*

Jacob: "And shhhoft! You so shoooffft!"

- - - - -

*Nobody was sure how or when it happened, but suddenly Galantros and Black were throwing nerf darts and missiles at each other. A nerf football bounced off a lightly snoozing Alzamus' head, and the elder woke up. The other two stopped as they realized what they'd done, and almost expected a reprimanding...*

Alzamus: "Alright you two, I think you BOTH have had just about enough fu.... TAKE THIS!"

*GL laughed and stumbled back as the football slammed into his stomach.*

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:42 pm

I'm not really mad at you for it. When I realized what he was trying to do, I tried to hold onto her but he pulled her away so hard that whatever she was grasping onto felt like it went with her along with most of our connection. She was screaming and I cried out as I was losing consciousness. I'm still the one who turned her into a vampire so he nor you can take that away from me. It's just that wound hasn't fully healed. It still hurts sometimes and it's not just a mental blow either. I told you Jacob if one of us died or was taken away from you like Rosemary was from me, you'd know and it would feel like a part of you was ripped away.

*He signed a little in Jacob's arms.* This does help though. Eventually you two might think alike. You already get angry easier like she does and she is more calm in some circumstances she wouldn't normally be calm in.

*The vampire stroked his master's face and when he started kissing him he eagerly returned them.*

*Now though Jacob was a bit loopy. Veni looked at the glass the other man had drunk from and saw that it wasn't totally empty and noted that he almost has no alcohol tolerance. Maybe it would be best to not have him drink in public at all. He vaguely wondered how Muerte was doing outside, but his master pinched him after complimenting him on his looks.* You're usually handsome yourself, but now you look silly.

*Veni squirmed a little and laughed when Jacob nuzzled his face into his neck.* And I don't even have to use any lotions or moisturizer for that!
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:51 pm

Jacob: "Well, think ish time to go, sheshksy Veni."

*Jacob stood, but nearly fell back flat on his a** as he cried out in pain*

Jacob: "Damned asshhole Nie'kim bashtards and bishes!"

*The man held a hand over his chest for a moment, before stumbling back to his feet, motioning Veni to do the same. He put down some cash on the table..*

Jacob: "S'okay, I'm okay... wanna kish mah booboo an' make it better, jus' in case? Hehehe..."

*He wavered, learning on Veni a little but not too heavily. Opening the door to their booth, they were greeted by an unusual sight. Muerte was slowly stuffing a fajita in his mouth, while several employees of the place watched in amazement. After cleaning his plate one last time, the large man burped loudly, and noticed that his masters had left the room. He immediately stood at attention, wavering just a little... his stomach was jutting out a bit more than it should have as well*

Waiter: "My God, he's finally done?"
Waitress: "That was his twenty-fitfh plate!"

*Zilana noticed Veni and Jacob leaving the booth, and went to wish them farewell*

Zilana: "I hope your meal was to your tastes... have a good evening, and I apologize for any mistakes I may have made..."

*Jacob literally reached over and kindly patted the waitress on her head*

Jacob: "Are you new, shweetie? Did you jush shtart?"

Zilana: "Uhm... yes sir."

Jacob: "Ish okay, eeeeveryone hash trouble shtarting out. You'll get the hangs of it. Won't she, Veni?"

Zilana: "Sir, would you like a sobering potion before you leave?"

Jacob: "Nnnnaaaaah, I'll waits 'till I get home. Thish feels sorta gooood, heheh."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:58 pm

*Veni had leaned to check on Jacob and was soon giggling at what he said.* I wouldn't kiss the booboo better here, but I could always try when we get back. *He left the waitress a generous tip and included a little note that suggested she at least wore straps to cover her top when she initially greeted the guest sin case they've never been there before and weren't quite given every detail about that place.*

*When they left the room he heard a couple of employees talking about Muerte.* All you can eat isn't meant to be taken as a challenge. I hope they didn't lose too much money filling a bottomless pit. Can ghost shells even get fat? *He wondered when he noticed the guy's belly.*

*He looked at the employees who had been whispering.* Maybe you can talk to your manager and suggest to turn this into a profitable contest and charge more for the dish if they want to try to eat more than he did. If Muerte doesn't mind you could take a picture of the current champion. It may draw some business if an appealing prize is offered. Of course you'd all have to figure out the rules.

*He turned back to their timid waitress.* My small drink was delicious. Don't worry about any mishaps. *He started to blush as Jacob patted the girl on her head (he shook his) and talked to her like a child. Now it was visible with the little bit of blood he had that he was blushing.* Don't wory about him. He had that blood regeneration potion. Once I drink it out of him he should be sober. The spot I wanted to have my dinner from might count as "too intense." I don't know all the rules here.

*After that they left. When they got back Veni told the twins to get Muerte a recliner for him to sit in in the hall and show him how to use it and they did. The two of them entered the privacy of the vampire's room.* You still want your booboo kissed better master?

----

Heh. You want to play too? *She offered Alzamus a Nerf gun.*
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games