Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:53 am
Upon miraculously recovering from that beat down, I flash all the Valcun and jump unto your back, making you stumble into the door. I'd grasp one hand on your throat, and the other just Slappin' ya until your neck nearly breaks, and I send you flying back into the store through the door's window. After you try to regain your equilibrium, I'd choke you with my other hand and start shaking you around, smacking you into the billboard, trashcan, billboard, trash, WALL, trash, and ground. As everyone looks in horror at what is going on, I'd take that little gun of yours and shoot a couple of innocent bystandards, then restart where I left off and punt you over to the kitchen.
I'd bring you up, and hold your head unto the grill, causing your skin to heat up, and burn unto it.
After peeling you off with a multitude of plastic knifes, I'd get bored and shove you into the high powered oven. Since it's so small your legs barely fit, except your left one. I'd constantly slam the door, until the skin and mucle gets to frail and tender, so it just falls off. After I pick up your leg-thing I'd smack the oven to 300 and watch the show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:29 am
after emerging from the smoking crater Tokeo left me in, I set out for revenge going into berzerkergang and *CENCORED FOR GRATUITOUS VIOLENCE**CENCOR CENCORED FOR BLOCKING THE CARNAGE I WANT TO SEE*...takes a steel rod and impales *RE CENCORED..*NOT CENCORED*...pull your stomach out through your ear, and *STOP IT!!! IM HEAD CENCORER**NO YOUR NOT MOMMY SAID WERE EQUAL**SHUT UM"MOMMY" ISNT HERE SO STOP INTERFERING**YOUR INTERFERING**SHUT UP**NO YOU SHUT UP**NO YOU SHUT UP**NO YOU SHUT UP**NO YOU SHUT UP**NO YOU SHUT UP**MASTER-CENCORED FOR STUPID ARGUMENT* and burn the remains in a fire of blood. Hey...wheres all the violence......CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *finds cencorers and shoves them into eachothers stomachs, bending the laws of space and time and dooming a quarter of the universe, but not the quarter we live in*
GRAHHHHH!!!!!! *bathes in blood rejuvicating all my open wounds*

wow this is almost a free for all RPing deathmatch!! WHOO!!!!!!!!!! scream  

Wolf Berserker

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:55 am
"Well, that was stupid..."
I tell you as I appear behind you, right befo' I shoot your kneecaps through your thighs. As you crawl away, I decide to helps ya by slowly cutting off the legs entirely. As you flail around yelling obscure language that Mother won't be proud of, I'd take it outside, and strap you to the back of a random car, by your neck, hot wire it, and drive off eraticaly, until you burn off the rope, and flip into oncoming trafic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:05 am
I would say how ******** random are u as i look through the sunroof of the car ur in. and i would just chop off the body then go in the car pulling a gun to ur head and a sword about to pierce ur heart through the back of the seat. then i would cut ur arms and legs off kick u out of the car take the wheel and perform a drive by by ur flailing bloody body then i would run u over continuosly until happy and drive off  

hotdogmickey15

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:18 pm
As you continue to drive off the radio turns on and blares "Run to the Hills" cranked to 11. Upon the horizon a thing is quickly rising... a pyramid, missing the top... Upon when the guitar turns on, I'm standing upon it syncing with the lyrics, fist clenched high as the sun is blocked by your perspective. "He took our game for his own need," I utter as I start the trek to the bottom, your car... stuck.
"WE FOUGHT HIM HARD, WE FOUGHT HIM WELL, upon the plains WE, GAVE, HIM HELL!!" I bellow upon reaching the ground as the cactus turn alive, shift into multiple cactaurs, and surround your car, ripping it apart.
I stand there watching you with a chuckle as your constantly being stabbed by the Chop-Shop. When the beasts stop the only thing left is a cushion where you sit in agony. "... Run to the hills, run for your li-i-i-i-ives!" Upon speaking those words and the mighty guitar solo kicking in, you take the heed and limp away.
Suddenly appearing behind you I'd kick-shove ya' into the ground only for you to bounce up, only to be uppercutted, and than head butted, making you fly for about 30ft, getting some needles in my head, only to be shot backed along with numerous CDs. "Ehhhh-ehhhh-ehhhh-Ehhhh-ahhhh-yahhhh- YAAAAA!" when the horrible screech is blown, a shockwave is thrown causing an almost nuclear explosion, even destroying the sand to change into glass.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:56 pm
Slowly over the course of many hours with a pound of honey, an elephant smoothe, the Statue of Liberty, and Jeff Foxworthy.  

Bokken_Sword

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:57 pm
Seeing as zombies cannot be killed in the conventional manner, I would instead plot out a plan for utter decimation. I would gather a small stockpile of grenades and shuriken, and steal borrow an AK-47 without permission.
I position myself on the top of a warehouse, safe from any immediate threat you might be posing. When you walk by, I would begin my attack by throwing a handful of shuriken to distract you. Of course, due to your mad assassin skills, you simply swat them away like flies. However, I have also hidden two live military grenades behind the shuriken barrage. You emerge from the small crater with a few scorches and burns, and fall right into my line of fire.
As soon as your head emerges from the wreckage, I start shooting bullets at your immediate vicinity. Even an assassin can become dazed for a second or two, and I use that time to throw more shuriken and hand grenades at you. You are knocked back into the small crater, and I use the rest of my shuriken and grenades, then jump down to the ground, walk over to the crater, and finish you off with two more clips of bullets to the head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:52 pm
I "Sneakly" walking over the the giant hole, I pull out my nail gun, specialy customized by Navada-Tan herself which she forgot on the raid, a 20,000 Watt batter that needs to shoot the carpanter nails at a strength of 650 PSi. In a pansy of an attack as the ring in your ear if muffling everything, I hold the gun to your shoulder and pull, causing ya's to fall over and allow me to unload about thirteen C.N, completely going through your muscle, bone and other fragments, of god knows what. A few second upon impact the nails start to burn, then the area around 'em, a little mixture of some household chemicals that doesn't kill you, it just really, really, REALLY hurts.
As you start to struggle, the pain and depth of the nails stops you from going to far, I kneeeeel down right at your face and pull out a Box-cutter, and give you a smiling face, cause this is a happy moment, how man times do I get to kill YOU? Yousa start to bite on the razor with a look of anger that would make a pit bull cower, you to help you stop I'll cut you lips off, not doing a good job, and slowly cut away at the gums. After everyone of your teeth are out, I decide to head on and cut a circle around your litttle face, and then pulling it off ever so slowly, hearing your yelps of hepl as my nails scratch your temple. Looking at what you look like know, I cut your Achillie's Heel, randomly stab into your arms, and pull you out of "The Slump." As you try to do sit-ups I'd just kick you in the face and watch you... cry?
After getting over that nice achivement, I'll try and enjoy taking off your clothes, trying to control my self and barley doing so. Stabbing my self in the hand a couple of times trying not to do what your thinking, I'll do another classic and start cutting around the sides, and once again, pull off every inch of skin. Smilin' at the colors of the human ananomy, I'd just pull out a small whistle and blow. Though no sounds come out of it some dogs can be heard barking like they found out theys gots da' cansa, just for the Lulz I'd kick over the pool of internal organs and watch them ooze through out the crater, walk away to a tent and then lie down, just for a bit.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:51 pm
A spark of energy ignites at my remains, and soon spreads throughout my once-body. After a few moments, I am standing, body intact and clothes ON, thank you very much, breathing heavily, and having gruesome thoughts of revenge. I go pick up my AK-47 from earlier and slink psychotically towards your resting place., my thoughts getting more and more gruesome every second.
It turns out you are sitting outside your tent, exhausted from your recent slaughter. I grin evilly, aim for a patch of wall right behind your neck, and fire. The shrapnel from the impact enters your spinal cord, rendering you immobile. I grin with satisfaction as you foam at the mouth and mumble incoherent words. I walk up to you, kneel down so you can see my face, and whisper right into your ear;
"That wasn't very nice."
I strap the AK-47 to my back, pick up a conveniently located hunting knife, and finger the edge for a moment, wondering whether I should slowly disembowel you or finish you off with a quick stab to the heart. I ultimately choose neither, instead opting to graze the knife against your cheeks and watching the blood flow. I grow more and more pleased with the crimson that is slowly staining your skin, and eventually, I make longer, deeper gashes in your arms, legs, and chest. Seeing you slowly dying from blood loss actually makes me pity you, and I decide to kill you quickly and end your misery by slitting your throat from behind, leaving your body alone in a dark alley.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:05 pm
I would tie you up, and stab you multiple times with a metal spoon, chopping your skin into pieces that fly through the air. Once I got bored with that, then I would take an egg beater, attach knives to the end and turn it on, ramming it into both arms and legs, until the knives cut down to the bone and the limbs fall off, amputated. Then, I'd grab a huge pike, ram it through your gut and stick it in the ground, so that you're lifted off the ground and are staying in midair, because it's directly in between two ribs. Then, the egg beater makes a comeback as I use it on the rest of your body, torturing you, but keeping you alive. Then, I unattach one of the knives, and start cutting into your face. I cut out both eyes, your nose, rip out all your teeth, and then I cut off your jaw completely, but I leave your ears, so you can hear people scream at the horrible appearance of you. Then, I rip out all your hair in chunks, laughing when pieces of skin come with it. When all of that is done, I'd set the pike on fire, stand back, and watch the show.  

Taffylover

HATEDHATER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:16 pm
i would make you watch the hills
(painful way to die)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:30 pm
I'd whisper "Those 'freaks' where awesome..."
As stupid you probley are, you'd just stand there as I pull my trusty, rusty, bent and dusty shovel! When you stand there looking at me, than my shovel, me, shovel, me, shovel, me, birdy, shovel, and me you start to scream and try to run away as the tied shoelaces trip you. I'd smack you up a few times and go directly for a golf swing on the head, causing you to go into some convultions. After you dance around in the little, LITTLE, pool of blood, I stick some twine into your throat causing you to unconsciously cough, as you continue to hack, I'd slit your throat with a rusty part, and watch as the colorful display of red, some blue, and a little yellow  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

vgraceabutterfly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:10 pm
I cut off Tokeyo Beat's head with a sythe (I'm feeling quite violent today, and I should really actually get a sythe for my avi....)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:53 pm
I punched vgraceabutterfly so strong it caused her internal organs to be destroyed.  

Icy Blossoms

Star Pitcher

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:55 am
I'll pop out behind V as she quivers, gigglein, on the verge of laughing, I'd pull at her eye sockets until the entire upper half come apart, shove it down her throat, then punt the now corpse into Anti. As you recover from that blow, I'll side roundhouse ya' that your head will spin in a complete circle. I'll watch as the little tears stream down you face, your little eyes flickering, and your mouth making the movement of "Why," or something of that paticular statement.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games