Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:51 pm
((Ah, great time for me to interrupt and seem really crazy.))
Sebastian floated along in a dimension parallel to earth, one that he went to whenenver he teleported without a destination. His eyes suddenly snapped open, he felt someone calling. Or rather, the chaos before a fight called to him."Gray."He said with a mischevious grin. He disappeared, reappearing next to gray, kneeling next to him facing the monster. He had his weapons drawn, but wasn't paying attention to the fight at all. He looked up at Gray."Such chaos. Such pleasure."He said, his voice sounding like a hiss. He was feeding off of Gray's indecision and how he was forced into the fight. Sebastian wouldn't interefere with the fight unless Gray asked of it, or ran. In which case, he'd fight the monster. His loyalty to Selwyn kept him fighting for Rie instead of against her.((Too tired to think of something more psychotic. I'll work on it in the next few posts. If you, Crimson, want to fight along feel free to do so.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:53 pm
((Well of course...I wouldn't have put a monster .."demon" there for no apparent reason XD; ))

Gray turned to Sebastian and glared. He turned back to the image of the monster and took in a deep breath dashing forward, only to be knocked back with a forceful claw. He hit the wall, leaving a slight dent in it, just adding onto all the others.

"Ok...back...on my feet." Gray was only putting on a show, he knew he had to, in order not to give away his true form.

Quickly he began to chant, which led to the glowing of his sword. As he brought it down on the claw of the demon monsters a large flame engulfed the creature, surrounding it with harmful flames. It screamed in pain, which echoed through the tunnels.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:41 am
Rie looked wide eyed. "....Um...sir?" She asked in a coutous voice, to make sure that he was alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:13 pm
Sebastian stood up, and off to the side of the fight. He watched intently, his powers were growing constantly. He had forggoten to replace the seals, so he hoped that no one could sense power around him. His eyes showed battle lust, he strained to stay out of the fight until Gray needed help. Or until he was hurt badly enough he couldn't object.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:46 pm
Gray lifted his sword and grinned before twirling 360 degree's stabbing the creature in the eye before it could react to his first move. Gray thought he had sensed another powerful being in the area but disregarded it.

"Girl, if you have any holy light powers to kill demons, this would be a good time to use them!" Gray shouted jumping back as he watched the creature creep back into the darkness slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:16 pm
"OH! Right! I forgot about that!" Rie said and stood infront of Grey. She held her hands clasped together and began to sing. Just then, holy light filled the room, casting away all the darkness within it. After her attack, Rie felt very weak and stumbled backwords a bit. "I prabbably shouldn't have used so much energy." She said while laughing a bit.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:20 pm
Sebastian waved a hand infront of him, a sort of force feild containing darkness enveloped him so that the holy light wouldn't hurt him. Though he may be fighting for Rie, holy powers still hurt like hell and he healed almost human slow when touched by a holy weapon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:18 pm
Gray shielded his eyes after that heap of light. The demon crawled back into it hole screaming in agony. He pressed his back to the wall and slid down, sitting on the cold hard dirt ground. "Wonderful...now we know we can't go THAT way..." Gray looked over at Rie and wondered how she could be laughing at the fact she just lost a lot of energy. He slowly got up and walked over to, giving her a to help her stand straight.

The whole time he had called himself a stupid b*****d for not getting rid of her. There was just something there that he couldn't explain...something that threw him off so suddenly. "You O.K?" He asked in almost a monotone voice.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:23 pm
"Yeah, i'm fine. I just need to not use big attacks like the last one for a while." She said, still smilng.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:10 am
Sebastian walked towards Rie and Gray, as he walked the shadows hovered around him to keep out any of the light. He stopped infront of them, the shadows faded away but the light still couldn't touch him."Warn me next time your going to do that, I'd rather not have to waste energy countering your holy spells."He said, his voice still came out as a hiss. He hadn't slipped into his true language yet, where when he talked you could feel the power radiating around him, but he couldnt talk without sounding like a hiss either. Not until he redid the seals.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:32 pm
Gray looked at Sebation with a brow lifted. "You sound...bad..." He tried to say like he was a bit naive. Quickly he grabbed his glasses and looked up at him as though he needed his glasses to see what Sebastian looked like. "And...weird..."

Gray cursed himself in his head. It was perfect...he could have been rid of the girl quickly and without so much plan to it all. That feeling...what was it...He turned away and looked at the darkness.

"We should leave..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:50 am
"Yeah, but what way do we go? There can be a lot of different ways to get lost." Rie asked the two men, hoping that they would have an idea of where to go.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:01 pm
Sebastian shrugged."I don't care, I will follow you into the pits of hell if necessary. It's what Selwyn would have done, it's what I will do."He said, trying to keep his voice from sounding like a hiss. It sounded almost normal, but not quite how it should be.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:58 pm
Gray figured that much already. He turned to look at the way they had come and tilted his head slightly. There was something off. He walked out of the tunnel and looked at the three tunnles only to discover a marking on each. He rubbed it off the sides of the walls and grinned. "I think I know a way out."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:01 pm
"That's wonderful! I don't know what we would do with you, Sir. Oh, um what's your name?" Questioned Rie, since the man never gave them a name to call him by.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games