Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:26 am
((Oki doke. Kyra shall come back 3nodding I might just update her character though...so I'll repost her =]))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:34 am
Gaian Name - Candyroks81
Character Name - Kyra
Age - 16
Personality - Kyra is more of the quiet type (unless she's with her friends), but with a varying and outgoing style. She has many friends and the friends she has are truly loved and adored by her. Seeing as her family life is not-so-great, she relies on her friends for support and comfort. And even though she is fairly shy, making new friends is quite easy and Kyra loves it. Kyra is more attracted toward people that are outgoing and fun, she doesn't enjoy being bored and she loves adventure. She is very protective over people who are younger than her. She does not have a lot of self confidence and feels she has to work on what she sees in the mirror. Her father sent her to boarding school because he did not wish to face having to raise a daughter without her mother there..but she doesn't know that, he gave the impression he did want her, and that's how she took it as well. She is different then most teenage girls, she is unique in many ways. But she's also mysterious and it takes a lot to get her to open up to you.

Bio - As a child, her parents argued too much for her liking and so she went to live with her uncle from the age of 6-10, when she was 10 her parents demanded her back, and so against her will, she lived with her parents. Her mother died when she was 14, and she has been going to boarding school ever since.

Appearance - User Image

((Okay, here she is. It was wayyy back there so now you all actually know what she's like whee anyway...I shall begin now))  

candyroks81

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:44 am
(Oh btw Angelic, I was one of the other vamps XDD)

Kyra makes her way up to her dormroom only to find that there are more people than normal there. She walks past that mysterious looking person again (we're just gonna go back in time here) who was smiling oddly, past a doorway that a boy and two girls who looked to be a bit like sisters were talking, and when she finally stopped in front of her room, which was next door, she started catching snatches of the conversation. Particularly the girl Alex's dislike of people and her sister's shouting back at her. Kyra became slightly interested and, once she had dumped her bag in her room, started making her way back in front of her new neighbor's dorm room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:14 pm
candyroks81
(Oh btw Angelic, I was one of the other vamps XDD)

Kyra makes her way up to her dormroom only to find that there are more people than normal there. She walks past that mysterious looking person again (we're just gonna go back in time here) who was smiling oddly, past a doorway that a boy and two girls who looked to be a bit like sisters were talking, and when she finally stopped in front of her room, which was next door, she started catching snatches of the conversation. Particularly the girl Alex's dislike of people and her sister's shouting back at her. Kyra became slightly interested and, once she had dumped her bag in her room, started making her way back in front of her new neighbor's dorm room.

((I know. But you aren't one anymore! New character = human for now...))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:40 pm
"oh sorry about that Satria, i just dont like parents, mainly mine, drunken ******** thinks back to when he use to live with his parents, and the beatings he got from them*

"well, i am sorry to hear about what happend with you alex, and your p***k of a ex boyfriend, but i wouldnt count on that happening here at this school ((um does our school have a name?)) most of the guys here are pretty cool..."most" being the keyword.

*fuuten thinks back to the things alex liked in a man (Sexy smiles, pretty eyes, etc) tries to look like that for a second, then messes up and laughs at himself alittle*

" ha ha ha, guess i aint your type then Alex, but maybe we could be friends, no? oh and no worriese Satria, Alex didnt offend me, its very hard to offend me, its kinda bad, but i take life as a big joke"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:18 pm
Alex looked up confused for a moment, not sure how to reply to Fuuten. It was unusual for someone to catch her off guard, not to mention for a guy to mention her type, since she wasn't even sure what her type was. What really caught her off guard though was the offer of friendship, nobody other then Satria has ever offered her friendship.

"Oh, we don't like our parents much. Partially because they've never really been around," Satria replied to Fuuten. "Alex doesn't have a type, she dates almost anyone except for females. Ally is happily straight. She's dated everyone from the quarterback to the bad boy. It was the quarterback that cheated on her and she seemed quite thankful to be rid of him, now that I think about it."
Satria looked over at Alex, who had been silent for quite sometime, and realized her twin was in shock. Laughing, she said, "Jeez, Fuuten I think you broke her. She has no comeback or anything. That's rare."

Alex was about to reply when she noticed a girl a few paces behind Fuuten and decided to change the subject by introducing herself. Jumping up from the bed she walked over to door and slid around Fuuten, "Hey, my name is Alex Sinclair. You are the only other female I've seen around here. Happy to have you."  

Little Nightmare

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:20 pm
"well well well, beauties keep popping up everywhere" said fuuten as he looked behind himself to see who Alex was talking to

"oh satria, i think i only stopped her "gears" for a second, but i didnt break her" *fuuten smirks alittle*

"well looks like we are building quiet a crowd here in this little hall of yours, mind if i come in, so i we dont cause a blockage?" said fuuten as he was already entering the room  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:13 pm
"That's better then nothing, this is going to be fun! Nobody leaves Ally speechless like that, she needs a friend like you. Besides, she actually introduced herself to someone to get out of the conversation, she never introduces herself to anyone. Actually since the first day of school when we were 5 it has always been Alex, me, and my friends. Ally never had friends, never tried to make them, and would barely let them in." Satria replied, with a bright smile. "Sure come on in, not that a no could have stopped you..."  

Little Nightmare

candyroks81

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:24 am
Kyra's lips twitch as she introduces herself to Alex "I'm Kyra. Yeah, there aren't many of us here...glad to know I won't be the lonely female in the dorm." she breaks out into a smile at Fuuten's comment, then turns her attention back to Alex. "So, I take it that you're new?" she waits for the reply patiently and then notices Satria. She waves a little over Alex's shoulder and says "Hi, I'm Kyra. And you are..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:08 pm
"I'm Alex's twin sister Satria. Its nice to meet another girl. And yeah, we are new," Satria replied,

"Our parents sent us here because I got us kicked out of our previous school. It was sorta like baseball, three strikes and you're out, well I went through the three strikes within the first week so they gave me a few more chances and well you can guess the rest..." Alex explained, looking a bit sheepish.  

Little Nightmare

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:55 pm
"well i am glad to have her and you, and you, and Kyra as friends, if you all would allow me that honor." *fuuten looked at his watch for a second*

"ugh, great, i have class soon..." *fuuten then thought of the class (history), then laughed* "like i could fail that class, anways..i am a tad hungrey, and i was wondering if you ladies would like to go to the cafiteria and grab something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:00 pm
((He he... I'm not very good at this RP. I want to quit but, I'm going out with a bang.Let's see how the school reacts to Fenrick dying.))

Fenrick walked towards the front of the grounds, ignoring the fact that he had American Literature right now.

A small SUV sped by and suddenly shots rang out. They missed Fenrick and the SUV burst through the gates. Fenrick ran and pulled a small stub nosed gun friom his pocket and began shooting at the car. The car's windsheild shattered and Fenrick was tired from running nearly a mile full speed, the driver got out and hit fenrick on the back with the stock of the Shotgun. Fenrick fired shots at the guy, It hit him in the heart, but the shock caused the shotgun to go off, right into Fenrick. His last words were, "Son of a b***h, they got me. Assholes."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:18 pm
"I'm up for food since I am a bit famished, besides my first class isn't for another hour. Don't take this as a sign that I'm excepting you," Alex warned with a glare.

"Yay! New friends! We'd love to join you for food. Care to come Kyra?" Satria asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:20 pm
((You do know that you could hear a shot gun go off about 3 miles away, right?))  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:03 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
((You do know that you could hear a shot gun go off about 3 miles away, right?))

''Another one bites the dust...'' Ulric sighed. He walked up to Fenrick's body. '' He's the one that had discovered of our existance and menaced us of revealing everything... I had to erase his memory. What a shame. A guitar prodigy, if I recall...'' Ulric said, starring down cold at Fenrick's limp body. '' What do you think will ahppen, Durene?'' Ulric asked tot eh crow that had landed to his shoulder. ''Leave him be... THe human police will take care of it. Ah, speaking of the devil.'' The crow flew away as the sirens were heard in the distance heading their way. Ulric walked off. He didn't want to deal with the cops, for they could be a pain in the a** often.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games