hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:46 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
Robin sat back up and looked at Tundra and asked, "Any clue as to why someone that dwells in this forest would be so kind to an outsider....?" she asked the air.

suddenly the bunny from earlier hops over to you. "I say i say old bean. Why should any of us be mean to you? I mean i didn't really mean to attack you..its just really i have a friend who had a nose bleed, and he was standing behind you...so i just kindof leaped out....but anyways..hes always been different. alittle more sane..alittle more controlled..we don't even know how he came to be. he was just there...hes cared for us all..."
Robin nodded and said, "Such things are good....." and looked to Tundra and patted down her fur again, the fox purring. She looked back at the rabbit and said, "I don't know how nature works much out here.....in Midhour and Hours Dawn, things are different."

"Things were always different after that kid came along. Sometimes I think he doesn't belong here. face it. we need to have some non vampiric animals here, but with him reviving us, instead of slaying us, the population has grown so much...I just wish something would happen and he'd leave, thouhg we'd all miss him a heck of alot..."
((sorry if you see random numbers or letters in this post...I'm holding an infant and typing at the same time.))
"Okay, what are you trying to tell me? Cause in a sense, you're dancing around the bush." she said solidly as she leaned back onto her hands.

The bunny motions with his puffy tail to follow him, then he hops fast away from the group of trees. he waits for you..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:48 pm
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
hookshot1
Broken Heart Loser
&keep running* so mr hunter tell me more about yourself??

"Well, I'm a vampire that can change into a wolf, and mostly stays that way..hmm...i don't know how i came to be though..."
that kinda cool *laughs and almost trips on a tree root* so where do you come from?? You don't seem like the type that lives in the forest
"heh. Well like i said, i don't really know about my past..I just woke up here one day..."
how odd, seem like something a Specials would do *looks around for any thingy coming this way*

"nah theres nothing here. Though theres a relatively large pack of bunnies in a bury just down stream, they're fighting over a carrot..."  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

xYourXThiefx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:22 pm
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
Robin sat back up and looked at Tundra and asked, "Any clue as to why someone that dwells in this forest would be so kind to an outsider....?" she asked the air.

suddenly the bunny from earlier hops over to you. "I say i say old bean. Why should any of us be mean to you? I mean i didn't really mean to attack you..its just really i have a friend who had a nose bleed, and he was standing behind you...so i just kindof leaped out....but anyways..hes always been different. alittle more sane..alittle more controlled..we don't even know how he came to be. he was just there...hes cared for us all..."
Robin nodded and said, "Such things are good....." and looked to Tundra and patted down her fur again, the fox purring. She looked back at the rabbit and said, "I don't know how nature works much out here.....in Midhour and Hours Dawn, things are different."

"Things were always different after that kid came along. Sometimes I think he doesn't belong here. face it. we need to have some non vampiric animals here, but with him reviving us, instead of slaying us, the population has grown so much...I just wish something would happen and he'd leave, thouhg we'd all miss him a heck of alot..."
((sorry if you see random numbers or letters in this post...I'm holding an infant and typing at the same time.))
"Okay, what are you trying to tell me? Cause in a sense, you're dancing around the bush." she said solidly as she leaned back onto her hands.

The bunny motions with his puffy tail to follow him, then he hops fast away from the group of trees. he waits for you..
She frowned and sat up and followed the bunny swiftly and looked down to see the bunny and frowned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:28 am
(may i join in?)  

SailorStarMoon

SailorStarMoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:13 pm
(if i can join)
Gaia Name: SailorStarMoon
Name: aiko
Race: demon/angel
Powers: transformation, wings for flying, a long staff, my crystal, andm y 2 katanas
Personality: quiet at times, shy, mysterious, and good hearted
Bio: ive been on my own since i was 8, i dont remember my past or my parents much, except for the fact of who they were and that they died, i wander anywhere i feel like, have no home, and sometimes i wonder why i have my power, and what it has to do with the moon.
Appearance: long brown and midnight blue hair (past my butt), dark blue eyes, a black tanktop and black skirt, with black boots up to my knees, and my moon shaped locket around my neck with my powers in it*
(picture, sry its big! i drew it! ^^) User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:17 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

"Its fine. Its all over now anyways..."
*Mentally hugs Zal* Thanks for everything...*blush*

"Thats ok" i say. Mentally prying myself away.
*Kurai looks down embarassed for getting emotional* i hate it when i do that* she mumble to herself*

"Eh. Don't feel bad" he says, slowly stalking a bird that has landed...
*Kurai withdraws her mind and continues to swim. She swims down into the deeper water. She sees something at the bottom and picks it up.She looks at the items when she comes out of the water to find a shell. The shell had an odd purple shine to it.*  

Cyanide_Moofin

SailorStarMoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:30 pm
i start walking arround the woods, and see a stream up ahead, and decide to go get some water from it) hhmmm...this look good! (i tart to head dwn to it)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:34 pm
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658
hookshot1
Alex_Natawa1658

She frowned and sat up and followed the bunny swiftly and looked down to see the bunny and frowned.

"He has better hearing than all of us...he can probably hear us here..its just that...we can't have him here...could you kill him, or take him away or something..?"  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:36 pm
SailorStarMoon
i start walking arround the woods, and see a stream up ahead, and decide to go get some water from it) hhmmm...this look good! (i tart to head dwn to it)

he hears someone coming and backs away from the water...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:54 pm
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

*as i walk down, i trip on a tree trunk, and tumble down to the stream and fall into the water* aahh!!..*i fall in, and im under water*  

SailorStarMoon

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:09 pm
SailorStarMoon
hookshot1
SailorStarMoon

*as i walk down, i trip on a tree trunk, and tumble down to the stream and fall into the water* aahh!!..*i fall in, and im under water*

Hes surprised at the noise and moves away farther before he gets wet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:11 pm
*i come up gasping for air, and i swim over to the bank by u, and lay on the ground panting, and breathing hard*  

SailorStarMoon

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:18 pm
SailorStarMoon
*i come up gasping for air, and i swim over to the bank by u, and lay on the ground panting, and breathing hard*

"grrrrr" he growled at her as he backed away into the woods...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:28 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1

"Its fine. Its all over now anyways..."
*Mentally hugs Zal* Thanks for everything...*blush*

"Thats ok" i say. Mentally prying myself away.
*Kurai looks down embarassed for getting emotional* i hate it when i do that* she mumble to herself*

"Eh. Don't feel bad" he says, slowly stalking a bird that has landed...
*Kurai withdraws her mind and continues to swim. She swims down into the deeper water. She sees something at the bottom and picks it up.She looks at the items when she comes out of the water to find a shell. The shell had an odd purple shine to it.*

"beats me..its pretty thouhg.." he leaps at the bird, pinning it down to the ground for a tasty snack. (^.^)  

hookshot1
Vice Captain

Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas