Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Creepmouse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:55 pm
'ello, name's Havok. only been here a couple days, figured i'd introduce myself ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:38 pm
I don't think I've posted in this thread before...
Sorry, I got invited to this guild (by zphal_girl87, saved the message) a long time ago, got intimidated upon checking it out, and never posted.

As for me, a few points:
- I think I'm only just not crazy (in a maniacal sense)
- I dabble in authorship and poetry, and my works of various quality are sprinkled throughout my journal
- I am very opinionated on a number of topics, but have no problem with dissenting views from mine own so long as they are presented civilly and logically.
- I like cheese.  

Serogan

TheKensei

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:13 pm
Well since I just joined I guess this would be the best place for me to start off.
I just joined Gaia 3 or 4 days ago and so far I like what I'm seeing. I've played numerous MMOS, I think I've gone through all of the major ones. If there is anyone here that is playing a MMO they like let me know so I can join the fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:41 pm

Hello. Thank you for inviting me to your Guild heart

Hepheestus

Beloved Elder

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Citizen 200

Angeleea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:18 am
Hi, I'm Angel aka Angeleea. Fairly new to GAIA. Living Ink, invited me. Thanks for the invite! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:25 pm
I'm, Glitching. I'm a mule. My main has been on for about a year. I freakin' love my Narwhal!!!

This is the biggest guild I've seen! eek

I was invited by, Living Ink.

Chromico

rafe adler

Shoujo Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:03 am
Hey guys~
I'm really glad to be in this guild, The Name of the Rose is the one who sent me an invitation. whee

You all can call me Crystal for short. heart And like Glitching said, this is the biggest guild I have ever seen!!! So many subforums! surprised

I'll try my best to be active. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:42 am
thanks for the invite engineer-of-doom

well i'm new here (duh) just call me pinky.
I skateboard and other stuff (check my profile
and see if anything I do interests you)
jesus! 100 subforums!! i'm impressed!!!  

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sylvaner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:55 am
Randumb Stranger
Im not really that new its just that I have never posted in the guild forms before so I thought this would be the perfect place to start

lol Same thing here... Many months later o_O

wow I don't even remember getting an invitation to join ~any~ guilds... but now that I'm here, I will be sure to enjoy my stay ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:42 pm
Hey, my handle is Epsilonlegend, I just started this game not that long ago, right now I'm going for a biker build and would appreciate a little help because I'm not exactly too sure how to make money quickly yet in this game.  

epsilonlegend

M Melody

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:59 pm
erm i cant remember who invited me...but im M Melody ^.^ i actually didnt know i was even in this guild until today.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:34 pm
I invited myself.
I wasn't special enough to get an invitation emo  

Arianna Reece

666 mulletman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:23 pm
666 mulletman, seen this guild for a while and finally descided to join because i wanted to

100 subforums... $$$$$
erm...
ok
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:58 pm
I known as Kappa. I get my nickname from Saiyuki which happens to be one of my favorite animes. Anyway, the person who invited me was The Name of the Rose. Although it was my friend, Mana Donna, who told me about it.

x3_TheKappa_x3

-d acme-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:19 pm
hello i am daumanic ______ and i was added by The Name Of The Rose lol and uh....well i am running from home in the summer and then everything else is just my life story O cept this, I live in ________, New Hampshire  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games