Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:26 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi stands up and walks over to you, laying her haand on your shoulder*
i suggest you stop opening that book. and...were you...or are you... the guy who never says anything?
he spits an page "up to some point yes, i am, and i dont think anyone will open it again... i think we need to clean this up yes?"

*face turns red and puts hand over mouth. yumi nods. she begins cleaning pieces up, thinking if ed was right....then...what happened in the woods actually....*
ed helped "why are you so red? you didnt kiss anyone, just felt like you did"

*looks at you skeptically.*
how...would you know...exactly? you say you were that man...but....in my dream...you couldn't have actually...and we...
*yumi fades off in her thoughts*
"he provided my genetic information for the human body, and i know becalse while i'm not on dreamy details, i lived the night they ran away, and no we didnt kiss"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

*yumi stands up and walks over to you, laying her haand on your shoulder*
i suggest you stop opening that book. and...were you...or are you... the guy who never says anything?
he spits an page "up to some point yes, i am, and i dont think anyone will open it again... i think we need to clean this up yes?"

*face turns red and puts hand over mouth. yumi nods. she begins cleaning pieces up, thinking if ed was right....then...what happened in the woods actually....*
ed helped "why are you so red? you didnt kiss anyone, just felt like you did"

*looks at you skeptically.*
how...would you know...exactly? you say you were that man...but....in my dream...you couldn't have actually...and we...
*yumi fades off in her thoughts*
"he provided my genetic information for the human body, and i know becalse while i'm not on dreamy details, i lived the night they ran away, and no we didnt kiss"

*yumi puts her head down both relieved and not. still confused as ever. she came up with an idea*
im going back to that stairwell.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 pm
"i'l go too, but it wont reveal anything but what happened after that night... plus i lived there by years, you would need a guide there as well as backup, there are still some experiments on the lab" ((g2g i guess, for 2 hours))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:36 pm
notingles
"i'l go too, but it wont reveal anything but what happened after that night... plus i lived there by years, you would need a guide there as well as backup, there are still some experiments on the lab" ((g2g i guess, for 2 hours))

*yumi nods and exits with you*
((g2g too, c ya later))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:40 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

((g2g too, c ya later))
((aw too bad i still got an hour))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:39 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

((g2g too, c ya later))
((aw too bad i still got an hour))
im need a mater!!!  

jenny300

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:54 pm
*yumi walks into the forest looking for the staircase*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:56 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
ed points east "right over tthere" there was the *hole*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, wb ed.))
*yumi walks to where you pointed and carefulley walks down, holding onto the rugged wall*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, wb ed.))
*yumi walks to where you pointed and carefulley walks down, holding onto the rugged wall*
"you dont need to be very caefull here, most things are dead, by me..." he says pasing in front of her and opening the door into an corridor full of dead soldiers  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:07 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, wb ed.))
"you dont need to be very caefull here, most things are dead, by me..." he says pasing in front of her and opening the door into an corridor full of dead soldiers

*covers eyes and turns away*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:11 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, wb ed.))

"oh, sorry. i shold warn you, but... this is the wort place... good they already roted!" ed runs inside a room and comes back with gas masks  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:12 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, wb ed.))

"oh, sorry. i shold warn you, but... this is the wort place... good they already roted!" ed runs inside a room and comes back with gas masks

*puts gas mask on and cautiously walks in*
are you sure this was where it happened?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:17 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, wb ed.))

((i meant god but... good ads to his *assasin* profile)) "yes, they died yesterday, i belive edmund was the leader of all this researsh... but no these guys didnt work for him. they worked for damian. he took over after killing the scientists."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:33 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((haha, wb ed.))

((i meant god but... good ads to his *assasin* profile)) "yes, they died yesterday, i belive edmund was the leader of all this researsh... but no these guys didnt work for him. they worked for damian. he took over after killing the scientists."

((sorry, im back))
damian? who's that?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games