Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:18 am

"Wow, you really do keep the good stuff in your office.... i wish I had some"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:20 am

User Image
"Well, I', glad you feel better for now, Nike ." Hana said standing up. "Brago, we should probably let her rest now."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:22 am

"right, lets go Hana." Brago walked up to her
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:25 am

User Image
Hana walked out of the room and back to Her's and brago's. "I really don't like this kane person. He seems to like to ******** people in order to ******** up their lives. Nike was happy with Robert, and now look. Him and that Alice creature both need to go back to where they came from."

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:27 am

"Don't go. I don't want to be alone. He left me alone, too. Everyone always leaves me."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:28 am

User Image
Hana heard Nike and went back to her. "Alright I'll stay with you Nike."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:28 am

"Its no longer our problem, but Nike is our friend and if she comes to us, we will help her with whatever she desires."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:45 am

Nike threw her arms around Hana, "oh, thank you. It's so lonely Hana. I was always with the Prince. He said he loved me and he would never leave me." Nike hiccupped. "He had lovely long hair. The other day he cut it though. Still cute." Nike grinned.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:47 am

User Image
Nike ended up getting pulled down onto the bed next to Nike when Nike flung her arms around her. hana's face turned red. "Well, I'm your friend, i will always be here for you."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:49 am

Brago just stood there.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:04 am

"You know, he comes to me in my dreams, the dark man. There nice dreams," she said snuggling Hana. Nike stood up suddenly and tottered over to Brago. "You're alright, but you know, i would have screwwed your brains out a long time ago, if you hadn't been such a giant butt about it. But that's okay, you got Hana, and she's nice." She gave Brago a big hug.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:06 am

User Image
Hana was feeling embarassed for Nike and was glad only her and Brago where there to see this. "Nike, come back and sit down." Hana said getting up to go get her.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:08 am

Stay calm Brago... dont hit her "perhaps you should sit down with Hana... she wanted to talk"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:11 am

User Image
"COme here Nike" Hana said, bringing her back to the bed. She quickly smiled and whispered to brago. "you would have normally tired to get in her pants if she had said that before, what changed?"

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 am

"who says i stopped trying?" Brago whispered back. "is it alright Hana?"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games