Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:59 pm
blake shrugged, "i hav no clue..." he shook his head, "but i guess that means the rest of us wont b going crazy then, right?" he said shifting her weight so it was easier to hold on to her.

'Sam...just go somewhere else! this is MY body, MY head. not yours!' Erin growled at Sam as she launched herself at her. Sam let Erin tackle her but after a moment Sam had pinned her down. 'Never. i am never leaving u! i am the person u wish u wer. i am the person who shudv been u!' just then her face shifted into a person she didnt even recognize. 'i am the dark side of u erin. and u better get used to it. im not going anywhere! u try and get rid of me but u wont ever completely loose me. i'll always b with u erin. always!' she yelled in her face then vanished, and reappeared on the far side of the black abyss they wer in. 'erin erin erin...just giv up now. im not gonna leav u. so its no use trying.' she said as she unfurled her wings to show her true colors. she was about to sit down but ther was nothing ther at first and then like out of thin air a chair was underneath Sam and she was sitting ther waiting for Erin to respond. 'u r never going to b me! the only dark side i hav is the side that comes out wen they try and poke needles into me and expirement on me! so i-' 'shut up! im not done talking!' erin shut her mouth obediently. she didnt know why or how she cud close her mouth around Sam. 'u see how one wing is white and one is black? u r the white and i am the black. we dont see eye to eye ever..except wen it comes to saving our own a**, right? right. so, here's the deal. 2months out of the yr i get your body u get it the rest of the ten months. while I'm out ther ur in here. trust me time goes by quickly.' 'no.
she simply said. 'alright..well i tried..oh and by the way..you kno ur kids derek and jessica?' 'wat the hell did u do to them!' she hissed walking towards her and grabbing the straps of her shirt and picking her up. Sam vanished and appeared behind her. she whispered, 'theyr dead. chris had alot of fun watching to. did u kno she doesnt hav her wings anymore? u kno how i kno? cuz we talk alot also...she feels sorry for tieing you guys up.' 'how do u kno?' erin said through clenched teeth, 'cuz...wen she came in..she let me out..' and then sam had vanished again. erin stood ther not knowing wat to do. 'derek..jess..dead..no! no it cant b true! its not true!' erin had started to disappear with a sudden wind; she saw Kazumi's figure and started running but the closer she got the farther kazumi got away from her. 'Kazu-!' she yelled and then she suddenly ended up at the beach. '-mi!' it was cold and dark ther. it was snowing. she zipped up her jacket and put her hood on. she went to a deserted store and stayed in ther to keep warm, but inside ther it was cold also. she snapped her wings out and sat in a corner trying to keep warm. she soon realized that she was gone from her 'head,' and started to cry.

Sam opened her eyes slightly. "mm.." she groaned involuntarily. "I'm back.." She said. she smiled up at blake at kissed his cheek. 'he knew something was off. 'erin's eyes are brown..now theyr blue..' he thought  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:35 am
Kazumi's eyes shot open as she watched Erin disappear. 'I'm coming for you...' She sent to Erin. She looked at Blake. 'Let's land. I think I can figure this out.' She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 am
Blake nodded and then flew down to the top of one of the buildings. "you can put me down now..I promised i wonttry and fly away again...I'm Erin now." She smiled at Blake hoping he wud take the bait. He looked over at Kazumi to see if he should put her down or not.

Erin had cried herself to sleep and woke up to find that she was still in the store and it was still cold. She had pulled her wings in wen she was sleeping and so she tried to make them come back out to keep her warm but they wouldnt respond. she lifted up the back of her shirt and looked in the full body mirror to see where those littl light skinned looking scars had went. they wer gone. 'no..this cant be happening...this is all just a dream! this is a nightmare erin! ur gonna wake up any moment now!' she yelled closing her eyes and coving her face wen she opened them again she was in a meadow. she saw the flock flying up above her. they wer all telling her to fly up and play catch with them. she jumped up like she normally wudv had to do but nothing happened. so then she acked up a littl for a running start. wen she jumped up into the air the second time her wings unfurled and she smiled as she happily fly over to them. their eyes went wide with terror wen they saw her wings. 'erin! why r ur wings like that?!' blake asked horrified. they wer black and white just like Sam's. she looked at them and starred in awe wen she looked bak at the flock she saw that they wer all flying away in terror. blake was the only one left, 'i cant believe u wud take their side...uv been running away from them for so long and now...ur one of..them.' he said and shook his head flying away quickly to catch up to the rest. erin began to start crying once again and let herself drop back down to the ground. she snapped her wings bak in and sat under the great oak tree. it had 'B+E= heart forever' engraved in it. She began to weep wen she saw that and hoped that she wud get out of this horrible place soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 am
Kazumi shook her head. 'I'm going to try to kick her out.. I know this technique but it's tricky. Keep her down for me..' She shut her eyes again, entering Sam's mind. She concentrated hard as she allowed herself to manifest inside her mind, looking around. 'Come out b***h.' She growled, looking around.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 am
BLake nodded and layed her down, "you need some rest ok? try going to sleep, yea?" he said Sam nodded and closed her eyes.
'Kazumi Kazumi...i thought i had already settled this with erin..' sam said sighing, 'im taking over for a littl while, if she gets lost in the process..oops, but o well u still hav me right?' she snickered. 'She's gone right now. she's in the place wher i was. she's alone wwith her greatest fears. she has to get through them in order to get back to here.' she said appearing on the far side of the black abyss that was Sam's mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:26 pm
Kazumi snarled at her, stepping closer. 'I'm afraid I can't let you do that.' She said cooly. Back in real time, she went limp the more and more she focused on being all the way in. Tomoyo caught her and laid her down. 'See, that's not how we do things around here.' She said. She rushed at her, her hands clenched. 'You're gonna have to go through me first.'  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm
Sam gav Kazumi an devilish smile, 'do u want to go to the place wher erin is right now? i mean ud b in ur own place in ur head and no one using that body of urs so itt wud just decay faster than normal since no one wud b using it.' she snickered. She flew up high and then a cage appeared above Kazumi and boxed her in a wide space wher she cud hav had a house. 'Ur in my mind. anything and everything can happen. and it wud all go my way.' she sneered, narrowing her eyes down at Kazumi.'

"i wonder wats goin on..?" Blake muttered looking from Kazumi to Sam. "shud we tie Sam up...just in case?" he asked looking at Tomoyo.

'Out of no where it was night time and Erin cud hear snakes and saw a figure in flames coming towards her. 'Erin...' it spoke, 'here..u cant escape your greastest fears...the only way out is to conquer them. first was being alone in a world where u wer the last one on earth..u failed..next was ur friends and boyfriend leaving you...again you failed...here u can never die..but u can get hurt..the next day u wake..it will begin all over again..' and then it lunged at her and set the tree on fire. Erin moved and got out without a scratch except a few chunks of hair were singed. She looked around to see that the meadow became a desert. She then saw in the distance the many snakes..big and small..skinny and fat..they wer all headed towards her. Erin panicced. She wanted out of this now barren wasteland and back to the real world wher she was being hunted down by Itex and with her flock. that was better than facing all of her fears. She unfurled her wings and did an up and away...and of course because its Erin's wild immagination..the snake had wings and cud fly too.'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 pm
Kazumi snarled at her, looking at the cage. 'I may be in your mind, but I'm a telepath.' She thought, grabbing at the bars. She willed them away and jumped up, flying next to her. 'I don't know what you are, but this isn't your body. Society tends to frown on taking bodies.' She said. She concentrated as she began to try to force her out.
Tomoyo nodded. "That would be good." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:49 pm
He nodded and searched in his pack for some rope. once he found it he bound her wrist together and he ankles and connected them together just incase she tried to get up and hop away. "ther..that looks a bit..harsh but hey..it works.." he chuckled dryly.

Sam she shook her head. 'she cant leave until she conquers her greatest fears. until then ur stuck with me.' and then she vanished from sight.
Sam opened her eyes and saw that she was tied up. "wat the hell is this?" she said wiggling trying to get out of the tightly bound rope. her physical appearence was slowly changing from Erin to Sam. First it was her eye color and now ther shape and the shape of her nose and mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 pm
'Well then bring me to her!' She growled, looking up as she noticed she was alone. She growled and tried to punch at something but it was nothing but blackness.
Tomoyo looked at Sam and bit her lip. She was worried about Kazumi staying in there for too long..  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:31 pm
Blake was loooking at Sam with awe. "wat the hell is going on..?" he whispered looking at Tomoyo, horrified that just in the blink of an eye Erin's face was changing into someone else's face.

'Erin managed to hide out from the flying snakes and the scenerey changed yet again. now she was in the parking lot from before she had met Kazumi and the rest of them, when it was just her and blake. this was wher she thought they wer going their seperate ways just a few months after they had escaped the erasers for the second time. they had a huge fight over basically nothing. she saw the young looking blake walking up to her, of course a younger version, obviously angry. "Erin i cant believe u! why wud u start up a fight with some random chick! we wer doing just fine here! and now we hav to leav just so u dont get into another fight with a normal person! i just hate having to bail ur a** out of everything!' he yelled, 'so im not normal?' she paused. she tried to hold it in but it came out anyways, 'why dont u just leav then! ur always having to bail me out of trouble and i kno u hate doing that! if u leav u'll never hav to see me again and u wont hav to bail me out everytime i screw up!' her eyes widened and she covered her mouth wishing she cud take bak wat she said. he narrowed his eyes at her, 'fine if thats wat u really want then..' he said and then turned around and started walking away. He let his wings out and did an up-and-away. erin shook her head her eye tearing up. 'no! blake! im sorry! i didnt mean wat i said!' she called up to him and flew after him. The present Erin follwed after them and watched as they flew down to a tree and talked things out. she remembered that. she remembered the promise he made to her, about never leaving her again. 'better hurry before he decides to leav u for good this time..' the fire engulfed figure had said as she appeared beside erin. erin looked to the side of her and then the figure was gone.'  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:28 pm
Kazumi shook her head. If she was gone too long, her brain would stop sending her heart a pulse and she would have nothing to go home too. She dropped it as she returned to her body.
It took a while for her to come too. She laid there still, her nerves readjusting and her sight to come. When she was back to normal, she growled, glaring at Sam. Tomoyo shook her head, she was just as clueless.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:08 pm
Sam still wiggled around uselessly. "wat did u do with erin?" blake asked grabbing Sam by the collar of her jacket, bringing her close to him. Blake wasnt mad..he was furious with wat she had done to Erin. he narrowed his eyes at her. Sam locked eyes with him and gav him a crooked smile. that same smile he loved to see on erin's face wen she was being sarcastic with him. "she's gone. all u hav left of her r those sorry a** memories."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:18 pm
Kazumi looked at Blake and shook her head. 'I'm sorry.. I tried...' She sent to Blake. Sje looked at Hannah for input on this. She'd know what to do, right?  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:31 pm
Blake faintly heard Kazumi but wasnt really paying attention. He was too focused on Sam. "Bring. Her. Back." he commanded even tho he knew it was no use. "no!" she cackled. Blake wanted to just throw her back down on the ground but seeing as how it was still Erin's body he knew better than to do so. "Erin i kno ur ther! im not giving up on u! Do u remember wat i promised u?!" he yelled searching Sams eyes for any sign that erin was coming back. Sam got that blank look on her face and said, "Blake?" she said innocently as if erin was speaking. "erin?" he said full of relief and hope. "wrong! she's gone, ya big lug head!" she laughed. Blake's eyes immediately went from hopefullness and joy to shock, pain, and fury. he let go of her and thought to Kazumi, 'I'll b back...i cant..i just cant b here right now...' he took in a deep breath and stepped off the edge of the building he let himself free fall for a couple seconds and then unfurled his wings. he flew away rapidly going on anger.

Sam laughed as he flew away, "so..wen's the party gonna start? i kno she had to b a big pain in the a** for u guys?"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games