Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 pm
Maria sat up straight in the chair, trying to see as much as possible...

|| Gotta go to bed! ||

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:20 pm
((goodnight, muffin :3 ))

Dr. Sullivan stuck the mirror and excavator in Ali's mouth and began picking at her teeth. "I see you've been making sure to take care of them. Any loose ones yet?" Dr. Sullivan asked as he scaled.

Christopher watched with interest. Dentistry was on his list of possible future occupations.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 pm
Maria watched carefully, and cringed a bit. Dentistry. Not one of her possible future occupations.

|| Maria? BEST FOIL CHARACTER EVER. Just saying :3 and night~ ||

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:23 pm
[ Nightsies~ ]

Ali wiggled around in her chair with unhappiness and excitement. "No! But soon, Mr.Fairy! Soon! I promise!"  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:30 pm
"Alright. Sit still please. It's hard for me to work while you're wiggling" Dr. Sullivan said and resumed the scaling process. One he finished the top row of teeth, he told Christopher to rinse then suction. He had to tell Chris a little bit on how to do so.

Christopher lifted up Ali's lip just slightly and stuck the rinse in. He then pushed the button and began rinsing. He then switched tools and suctioned after lifting her lip up a little bit again. "Like that?" he asked the dentist.

"That works" Dr. Sullivan replied. He then began scaling the other teeth. "I know this must seem long and boring, but if you have taken good care of your teeth, you won't need to come back for another half a year" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:34 pm
(Night Muffins!)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:35 pm
[ I went to the dentist yesterday. Strangely I didn't think of Sullie...huh. Weird. ]

Ali began humming the theme song from one of her favorite cartoons -you know, one of those cool ones Zaias watched- and pulled a little on the edge of her shirt. "I brush all the time!" she sort of splurted it out when the tools weren't in her mouth. It was true. Sometimes she would have Zaias stop and take her to the nearest restroom, insisting she hadn't brushed for at least 2 hours.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 pm
((ah))

The process went on for a little while. Dr. Sullivan scaled and Christopher rinsed and suctioned after the dentist finished that particular scaling or switched his tools.

Dr. Sullivan then grabbed the electric toothbrush. "Alright. You ready for the teeth tickler?" he asked, prepping it with a mint flavoured polishing powder.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:06 pm
[ Naw silly, they don't make me say 'Ahhh' anymore. ]

Ali frowned just a bit. "I don' like the tooth polishie thingy. It feels weird." Ali stared up determinedly. "But I wont give up ever! I'm ready Mister Sullie."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 pm
((*facepalm* xd ))

Dr. Sullivan chuckled. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, it will make your teeth nice and sparkly. Everyone will say 'wow, you've got nice sparkly teeth'" the dentist said. He positioned the toothbrush and then began polishing. "Probably feels funny, doesn't it?" he asked as he ran the rubber brush over Ali's teeth.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:12 pm
Ali liked the idea of that. "Shiny Teeth". It reminded her of this one show that had fairies in it, just like Sullie! She liked that show. She made a little noise to agree with the dentist. Yes, it did feel funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 pm
(Oh the Ali-gator. OH dude we totally need to name her plushie!....I sense a new poll?)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:37 pm
[ Yes! I'll put that up later, remind me. I need to go to bed now. 'Night. ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:48 pm
Dr. Sullivan ran the brush around for a little while, then had Christopher rinse and suction before resuming the polishing. He continued this process until he finished polishing Ali's teeth.

Christopher rinsed and suctioned one last time as Dr. Sullivan got out a piece of dental floss.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:48 am
|| -clears throat- MY SHINY TEETH AND ME~ : D Okaibai. Oh, and I'm going to walmart. Yeah. You jelly. ||

Maria never realized what the dentists saw when they did her teeth, and now she can say she does. It was probably the only thing that kept her interested for the time.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games