Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:25 pm
*Anira scanned the crowd understanding now why Lia had asked for this favor. It would have been pretty tense for all these humans to be working coinside with demons or fae without some worry. Upon hearing Amy's voice she bowed and introduced herself* Hello, I'm Anira Tiernay and as Lia has just said, an old aquaintance of hers. I was asked by her to run her new and upcoming shop. I hope I can alleviate any worries or concerns of your staff.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 pm
*Liada looks around at the staff and shakes her head at Amy* Nope no questions! Lets get this show on the road!  

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 pm
I am ready as well, whenever you are ready to begin Miss Amy. *Anira takes one of the chairs up front and sits down and crosses her legs. Her steely gaze scans over the crowd slowly back and forth*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:37 pm
((Btw Amy Anira is my mule account so forgive me if things get a little weird its hard juggling between two pages sweatdrop ))  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:43 pm
Amy smiled over at Anira. "I'm hoping you and Liada can, too. I'm pretty confident that you will. My staff is pretty open minded. I really appreciate you both being able to be here."

When she heard Liada's comment, Amy giggled and grinned brightly. "Alright then!"

She walked over to the fireplace and stood in front of it. She raised one of her hands slightly to indicate that the meeting was starting. After the chatter had died down, she smiled at her employees.

"Hello everyone, and thank you for coming! Just to reiterate what I mentioned before, those of you who are not on the clock are going to be paid for your time at this meeting. Now..."

She smiled brightly and continued. "Some of you might now that we're opening up another section to Aqua Springs soon. Construction will begin shortly, and no, I'm not talking about the upcoming art exhibit. This will be a potions store that will be run by Liada Trovaras and her friend Anira Tiernay."

She gestured over to both Liada and Anira and then continued. She was glad to see so many excited faces in the crowd after this news.

"This building will be connected to this main building, and we're hoping to have it up and running by spring. Now, there will be new employees that will be working at the potions shop. Liada will be bringing in individuals she knows, and I asked her to come here today to explain how this is all going to work. I trust Liada and have witnessed what a great head for business she has. Because of this, I trust her hiring decisions completely. If any of you have questions for her, you may ask them after she has finished speaking and she opens it up for questions. Please welcome Liada and Anira everyone!"

She gestured to them and then stepped back some while she started clapping. The crowd joined in on the applause.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:48 pm
*Kits rushed into Aqua Springs with Mwee following her. She'd been painting, and hadn't remembered the staff meeting until she got Jessi's text. sweatdrop She followed the last few people walking into the lounge, guessing that she hadn't missed much. She saw Liada and her friend she'd met briefly the night before, and walked up to them*

*seeing all the people, flies over to the pet area. She'd been sitting by Kits' feet as she painted, and had ended up with paint splatters on her back, though she hadn't noticed it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:49 pm
*Anira nods her head to the crowd in greeting along with Liada as Amy had mentioned them during her speech. Once she was done she gestured Liada to begin first since she knew what needed to be said best.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:54 pm
Thistle turned around in the pet area and squeaked happily when she saw Mwee come in. She ran over to her and squeaked again. She couldn't reach her to nuzzle her, but she flicked her tail happily.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:02 pm
*squeaks happily and turns over to look at Thistle upside-down*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:04 pm
*Once Amy had finished speaking and the applause began to die down, Liada stepped forward and began her lecture.*

Good morning everyone I hope you are all well today. First off let me introduce myself and my comrade. I'm Liada Tiernay and I'm sure some of you have seen me here before as a patron to this place. For those who haven't you get your opportunity now. Behind me is Anira Tiernay and a long time friend of mine.

In the short time I have been to Geezerville I have a business of selling potions and creams of all kinds for every thing there is in need of. Some are strong some are mild it depends on the needs of the client. Normally I will have my potions on me in a small carrying case like so *she opens a portal and pulls out her potions case, opening the case and showing off to the crowd the shiny bottles before replacing them in the case* But after the recent game event I held here you're boss Amy and I have come to an agreement to open an actual stable place of business for selling my potions. Thus why I've decided to build and open it here at Aqua Springs since not only will it up my sales, but it will also bring more patrons to your spa as well.

Now the one thing about my workers is that they are of another realm. Some are of the fae like dwarfs, fairy's and nymphs. Some are also demons and other kinds of sprites. And where it is true that some have the natural instinct to cause a little trouble or mischief, I have special contracts with each of my minions and have special rules for them while they are under my employment. Including the main rule of no monkey hijinks in the human realm. They are under special oaths in these contracts and if they were ever to break said oaths they would either face my wrath, or the shame of being called an oath-breaker; which in some cases of these creatures is worth than death. So you have my promise that if you decided to work along with my minions during the construction of the potions shop as well as the shop workers themselves, they WILL be on their best behavior.

I have asked Anira to be my head manager for my shop since she knows of my contracts and knows how to handle my minions best. When I am not around she will be in charge of the shop. She is an elf and she may seem a bit anti-social but I assure you, you can come to her for any questions that you may have or any other issues involving my shop.

I will turn the spotlight to Anira if she has anything to say and then we will move onto any questions you all have.
*Liada then sits down as a smaller applause is sent through the crowd and smiles at Kits as she sits*  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm
Thistle squeaked in curiosity as Mwee turned over in the air. She went closer to her and tried to sniff her, though she still couldn't reach her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:13 pm
*Anira nods to Kits as she sits down next to her while Liada spoke. Her eyebrow twitched when Liada mentioned that Anira had an"anti-social" appearance but ignored it since that's just how the fox spirit was. When Liada was done she rose and bowed to the crowd* Good morning to all of you, it is a pleasure to meet you all. I don't have much more to add onto Liada's speech and explanation but yes, I'm sure you all are a little unsure of how to feel with those of us who are of a different nature *at this she paused to reveal her elvish ears.* But one of the rules for any minions of Liada's will be that any nether creatures who are working in the shop will be in human form only. This is to prevent any unease with not only you all but also the patrons who come into the Springs. That way we keep this a family friendly place of business. All that Liada and I request is that you treat our minions with the equal respect that you treat your fellow employees here. The creatures may be under strict rules but that will not give room for any mistreatment. I look forward to working with you all and we are ready for any questions that you may have. Thank you. *bowing again Anira takes her seat and nods to Amy to re-take the spot*  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 pm
*smiles at Liada*

*turns right side up and lands next to Thistle, nuzzling her, then she takes a couple steps toward the play area, looking back and squeaking at her friend*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:27 pm
Thistle whinnied softly, happily, as Mwee nuzzled her. She nuzzled her back and then watched as her friend walked toward the play area. She was already trotting after her when Mwee looked behind and squeaked at Thistle. She hoped Mwee wanted to play in the new ball pit Amy had ordered for the pets! It was so much fun! It didn't have a net around it or anything. The pit mainly consisted of a medium-sized plastic pool filled with large squishy balls.

Thistle ran over to it and jumped in happily. Then, she looked over at Mwee and flicked her head to the side quickly, gesturing for Mwee to join her.

In the meeting, Amy had smiled at Kits when she saw her in the crowd. Then, when Anira was finished and had nodded to Amy, Amy got up and went back to the area in front of the fireplace.

Tommy was the first to ask a question. He raised his hand and Amy nodded to him.

Tommy lowered his hand and looked over at Liada. "Liada, do your creatures eat at all? If so, do they need a special kind of food we'd need to provide for them? It shouldn't be a big deal if they do."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games