Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:40 am
User Image _______________________________________

User Image User Image

”Holy shitifying ********! AUGH!” He screamed, but his short stature and shrill voice faded into the deafening screams of students, hundreds of people were shoving, screaming, and pushing and pulling. Tristan was knocked off of his feet almost immediately, a strong arm managed to shield his skull from trampling shoes, but he earned quite a few kicks in his spine, gut, and legs. A random hand—he wasn't sure who's—had grabbed him by the back of his shirt and thrown him to his feet. ”Wait! My wand! Wait! Stop! Hey! No! ********! Lemme go!” He wriggled free from the crowd; shouldering between a storm of elbows and knees— He cursed, tripping over his feet as a spell struck his shoulder; his loss of balance coupled with the velocity of his speed had him tumbling downhill into a heap of contorted limbs at the bottom. Luckily, nothing broke, but he could smell the blistering decay of his burnt skin. Scrambling to his feet, he managed to spot Lori, Gia, and Carver further ahead. If only he were a wolf, he could run, he could hide, he could fight. ”C'mon! We need to run for the Entrance Gates! The village is ********! It's completely ******** class="postcontent-align-right" style="text-align: right">[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Outside Hogsmeade Station】 【COMPANY:: Carver, Gia, Lore, 】 【ATTIRE:: Slothzilla】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 5'1", 106lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty
Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:59 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Grace ran through the crowd her wand in her hand. She had to find her sisters... Looking around frantically she stayed low hoping not to be seen by anyone. "Avis." she called out when she nearly got hit by a spell. Sending the birds that direction as a mere distraction as she continued running full tilt. Looking left to right she couldn't find anyone until finally she spotted Mira.

"Mira!" Grace called out as she made her way towards her. With all the commotion the Ravenclaw doubted she heard her. Getting closer she noticed one of the masked wizards aiming a spell at her sister, who appeared not to notice. "Mira, look out!" Grace shouted grabbing her sister's attention. "Sectumsempra!" Just as the spell was sent off the second year pushed Mira out of the way. In the process the spell hit her instead. She barely even felt it as it left a gash on her side. With the momentum of the push and the spell hitting her Grace instantly fell to the station ground knocking her head on impact. The world around her completely falling dark...

User Image

With: Students, Death Eaters... Mira

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:28 am
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser

Soon enough they had found Arianna, which he was sure Benjamin was glad about, but now they needed to make it onto the tr-.. Train. That was leaving, and now gone. No! No! No, no, no! Hopefully Emily was safe on that train.. If not, he didn't think he'd be able to live with himself. He ducked under a stray Unforgivable, sending a Stupefy over in that general direction and looking towards the two of them.

"Well, now that we're all gathered, I think it's safe to say we should get out of here.. Somehow. Even though we missed the ******** train," he cursed. He honestly hadn't meant to do that. Find Arianna, maybe find Emily, hop onto the train, get out of there. But it was gone now.. And they were screwed unless they found a way to apparate out.

RedEagleEye007
amo10690

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Mira the moment the dark mark touched the sky was off running to find either Leo or Timothy. She didn't care which at this point hell she'd be happy to find David at the rate she was going. Running through the crowd Mira wasn't going to stop. Throwing the Protego charm left and right when needed she kept on running. She didn't plan on stopping because stopping clearly spelt death.

"Mira, look out!"

It wasn't until Mira heard her name that she stopped. Turning to where the sound was coming from she spotted Grace. The next thing she knew there was a spell being thrown and she was being pushed to the ground. Barely having time to put her hands out she landed on the station floor. She noted the fact she clearly landed the wrong way on her wrist when she went to get up off the ground. Turning to see her younger sister's body on the ground Mira scampered over to her. For once overly worried about the younger girl.

"Grace!" she panicked not even thinking about the wizard that had just attacked her and her sister. Seeing her sister covered in blood Mira didn't know what to do. "Grace please wake up!" The Slytherin cried gently shaking her sister. It wasn't until she took her hand away that she noticed how much blood the Ravenclaw was losing. It wasn't until she heard what would have been the killing curse called out that she looked up...

User Image

With: Students and death eaters... My sister...?

Wearing: Summer Casual

OOC: Will they survive? Tune in for my next post to find out biggrin

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:32 am
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander looked up when Wendy came in, followed by her cousin, and tried not to look too relieved. He couldn't seem to sit still, rubbing flakes of dried blood off his hands and out of his dark hair. He didn't take his eyes off David or his sister when Wendy sat down beside him, just muttered, "Don't leave again."

"Is she going to live?" Vio finally spoke up, knees drawn up under her chin. She closed her eyes briefly when a particularly loud scream cut through the relative quiet of the station office from outside. "We can't stay in here forever," she stated when she opened them again.

"Aren't you smart," Vander sneered, as the faint shrill of the train whistle sounded. There went one escape route. Couldn't David apparate them out and come back? The older boy was graduated now; he had to be able to. Vander had done what he was supposed to; he'd gotten his sister. He had no intention of hanging around any longer. Trying to make it through the village now seemed suicidal, and the castle could already be under siege.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton nodded, composing himself and looking towards the path that Selina had directed them towards. She certainly knew how to keep her brain on track. He gripped onto his wand tighter, his knuckles starting to pale before he loosened his grip. He really wished he was older so he could at least do something, other than just run away. "Okay then, let's get going. And remind me never to cross you," he added that last part slightly jokingly, but also a bit seriously. She had stabbed an adult with no hesitation, though he was glad she did. It was either these murderous witches and wizards, or them. He chose them.

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:52 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Hearing her name called out Leonette recognized the voice right off the bat. Turning to see Theo out of breath clearly from running she had to admit it was nice to see a friend. “I don’t know… I’ve been trying to find them in this mess.” She told him before firing a silent shot at one of the death eaters. “You don’t have to tell me twice.” She agreed with Theo whole heartedly. She needed to find her sisters they were all that mattered right now. Of course once they were safe there was a list of people that matter right behind them.

Racing through the station Leonette looked around in a panic. Suddenly she heard the sound of the train pulling out with those who were on it. “Looks like the trains not an option.” She commented mostly to herself. It was a good thing she could apparate out of this mess. Finally spotting her sisters she heard the beginnings of the killing curse aimed right at them. The former Gryffindor wasn’t about it let that happen. “Stupify!” she shouted cutting himself. “Leo!” Mira called out when she realized it was her older sister. “Mira! Grace!” Leonette ran over to them and collapsed to the ground beside them. Noticing the blood she began to panic even more.

“What happened?” Leonette asked her sister. “I don’t know… She pushed me out of the way…” Mira muttered. “The next thing I knew she was out cold on the ground…” she continued. She couldn’t believe her sister did that… why would she do that…? “Are you okay?” Leonette asked as she quickly looked Mira over. When she didn't get an answer she knew the Slytherin was probably in shock. “Mira! Are you hurt?” she yelled snapping her out of it. “Yeah I’m fine... It’s Grace’s blood not mine.” She replied looking back at her unconscious sibling. Hearing that Leonette looked back over to Grace, she needed to find out where the blood was coming from. Her sister’s side was one thing until she noticed her head.

“Theo!” Leonette called over to him. She was no healer and he was the closest thing to it. One thing was for sure, she wasn't about to let her sister's die in this mess. Checking her sister's pulse it was faint. Right now she needed a bloody miracle.

With: Students and death eaters... Theo, my sisters...

Wearing: Casual

OOC: Whom ever wants to save Grace's live be my guest. God know there is tones to do in the chaos.

RedEagleEye007
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image
                                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                  Closer to the edge
                                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 || 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley had been working his way steadily around the platform, giving healing charms when he could. He was getting tired, but thankfully with Dani and Yvonne watching his back, he was at least able to get some people back from nearly being Death Eater bait. He was also glad that so far, with Lowery's help, the people he was treating were being transported elsewhere. Now, if he could just make sure he could get out of this in one piece, that would be wonderful. He was under no delusions that the people under the masks didn't care if the students they were taking down were those of impure blood or not. It was apparent the moment he had to dodge one of the spells. He was still hissing curses under his breath in between healing students, and he felt like if he had a sword in his hands, he'd be throwing it at someone. Preferrably through someone's face.

It was when he was finishing up with someone he heard the call for... Theo? He didn't know the guy, but looking over at Mitchell and what she was dealing with, he immediately stood and made his way over. He grimaced slightly at the sight of the younger girls, and knelt right next to Grace and looked over at Leo.
                                                  "I can help if you need it. I'm going to be interning this next year in the Hospital Wing. Just, I need space to work." Ashley didn't doubt for a second that Leo was freaking. Heck, he would be too if Micah was in the same situation, though since she was safely on the train and that was gone, he was able to push down any sort of worry he might have and focus on the task at hand.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Oh hell!
                                                  OOC: Eh, I got him up, so he's there to help XD
                                                  Ptolemy and Hecate

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Utsuha Moon

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

The blonde-haired Gryffindor prefect accompanied Ashley as he went from place to place about the station, tending to injured students, prepared to stop spells with her body if it was required of her to stem the blood-dimmed tide the Death-Eaters wished to have overwhelm them. Already she'd managed to drive off several of the robed fanatics, as the two of them worked their way through the chaos.

While they were otherwise occupied, Dani heard the Hogwarts Express pulling out of the station, and breathed a little easier, knowing the students whom made the train should likely be fine. She also saw the ominous pillars of black smoke rising up from the village. 'Hogsmeade's on fire,' she thought grimly. 'Anybody running there will be running into more Death-Eaters. Where the hell's our help?'

Her heart nearly cracked when she heard Leo's call for Theo, and when she and Ashley made their way toward her, she saw her friend there with her sisters. On one level she glad to see her friend, as she'd not seen many other familiar faces during the scramble to survive, but this was not the way it should have been. Mira was covered in blood, and Dani wasn't at all sure how much of it was hers, and Grace laying unconscious and way too still to be a good sign.

'Why would somebody do that to Grace?' Dani silently asked of the world at large, tears stinging at the corners of her eyes. 'She's just a kid.' As Ashley started working on Grace, Dani spotted another robed and masked figure as he or she was attempting to get in a shot at her, or more likely at Ashley while he knelt by Grace. She cast a Freezing Charm at the Death-Eater's legs and feet, before hitting him with an Expelliarmus.

The deathmage seemed to smile as he shifted his attention to the blonde-haired Gryffindor, and drew out a spare wand from a pocket in his robe. Dani hastily tossed up a Protego in time to avoid being struck by his spell. "Try to be nice..." she muttered angrily. "Fine, have it your way...Flipendo!" A bolt of azure radiance erupted from the tip of Dani's wand and struck the deathmage with the force of a sledgehammer, blasting him off his feet and sending him skidding across the deck.

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:11 pm
▶ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴢᴇᴘʜʏʀ ʀᴀᴅᴄʟɪғғᴇ
♛first year♛
User Image

Will looked at Levi's ankle. It didn't look good, but then again, he didn't know much about healing. His mother's attempts to teach him even the basics had been a flop. Why worry about that boring stuff when his step-father could teach him about quidditch?

"Quick! Let's get on the train!" Will said. That was the closest choice. However, as Will turned around to look toward the train, he saw it rolling away. The staff on the train had seen what was going on and instead of helping the students still on the platform, it had decided to abandon them. "Or not," the boy said as disappointment washed over him.

He didn't want to have to offer what he was about to offer, but now that the train was gone, he was left with no choice. "My godmother owns Madam Puddifoot's. We can go there and she can get us to my mum. She's a healer," Will offered. Right now, it was their best shot.

sᴏᴍᴇ ❝ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs❞ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛ - ᴏ - ʟ - ᴅ│sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ│ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs

User Image

Deviled Dregs

Diamond Wales

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Selina proffered Layton with a pussycat smile, and she replied, "Twas not I whom crossed the Rubicon, Layton. He made his choice. Let's go." As she spoke she heard the unmistakable sound of the Hogwarts Express pulling out of the station. With any luck at all, the train was carrying Grace and Lola and Rider and Lyall and their other friends toward safer places.

Leading the way along the offices, Selina spotted a trio of other students, whom seemed in quandry as to where to go next. She recognized Levi Gamble from her classes, and a First Year Gryffindor ... Radcliffe, she was pretty sure his name was, as well as another cute Hufflepuff boy, whom she was also fairly certain was named Zeph Whitethorne. As she approached, she heard him mention one of the places in the village. "Hogsmeade's on fire," she said, without preamble. "There's probably more Death-Eaters there too. We're heading back toward the castle, you guys might wish to come with us."

Deviled Dregs

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph nodded, and made to pick up his shorter friend. Hey, why not use his size as an advantage here? He stood, trying to be gentle with Levi as much as he could, while nodding to Will about his suggestion. It was closer than the castle at the moment, and since he was more than sure that he could try and carry Levi to the castle, he wasn't sure he could go that far. Not carrying someone else that far. He was about to say so, when another student, this one older, came up. He frowned at her suggestion and shook his head. "I don't think we can get that far. It's a distance back to the castle, and I know that we usually have carriages to go back with, it's too far to make it back from here. Not with Levi injured. We'd have to try and make it back with Death Eaters trying to attack us, as well as trying to keep out of sight. My dad said that if anything bad ever happened, be smart. Go to a place you know you can get to instead of going to a place that you're less likely to. Besides, there's people in Hogsmeade that would probably help us hide if necessary, even if it's on fire." He hated disagreeing with an older student, but he was also hearing his cousin in his head. Keep your head down. Stick together. Find people you can trust. And for Merlin's sake, don't be an idiot! While he was pretty sure that Eretria wasn't going to call him an idiot in these circumstances, she had however survived two terrorist attacks in her lifetime. He was more than willing to listen to her advice if it meant getting home without dying.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Merlin!
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Deviled Dregs

Violet the Maestro

Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ Second Year │ Muggleborn

Levi looked behind him as the train pulled away, his heart dropping. There went his first hope. Damn it! He had no idea what he was supposed to do in this situation--and he doubted that most of his classmates did either. These guys looked and acted like nutcases, but he was glad to hear that at least Will had some sort of plan. He gripped onto Zeph as he pulled him up, glad that he was a fairly skinny kid--he was sure Zeph appreciated that too.

He had to basically balance on one foot because of the immense pain that shot up his ankle whenever he applied even the most miniscule amount of pressure to it, looking to the two older students that had arrived. One was wearing an eyepatch, which he thought was a bit strange, but he decided it would be rude to question it, and it seemed like both the older girl and his two friends had differing opinions--he'd side with his two friends. "Hogsmeade does sound like it'd be the better option.. But we should probably be doing something instead of arguing, especially here."

"Well, I think they have a point, Selina."

Violet the Maestro
Graydon Ironshield
Diamond Wales

OOC:

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image
                                                On the first page of our story
                                                The future seemed so bright
                                                Then this thing turned out so evil
                                                I don’t know why I’m still surprised.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Mотнєґ || Fоґмёя Gґуffїиdоґ || Їп$aпё

════════════════════════

Megan walked along, enjoying the chaos and the choir of voices her wand was able to bring forth from the throats of the people she encountered. She whipped around, throwing a killing curse into a group of fourth years, only to cast another at one of the masked individuals who was attacking. She didn't care. She might get targeted, she might not, but she had much more time at this than everyone else present and she was deflecting as many curses hurtled at her back into the throngs of people. She had her own business here, after all.

She walked through the carnage, casting spells left and right, not caring about who they hit, when she came across two older students. Both had blue hair, and both seemed to be teaming up to try and help the other students. A devious smile crossed her features, and she strode forward confidently. "Oh, a pair of brothers? Do you need any help? I can help you, if you so wish. After all, everyone needs help every now and then." Her smile deepened and she slashed her wand down. "Sectumsempra!" She smirked, and then struck again. "Avada Kedavra!" The slash struck true, but the other boy, the one she didn't attack yet, had moved in to block, a horrified expression on his face as the second spell struck. She watched as that boy fell, his face forever stuck in that expression, and she hummed to herself. "Oh, well, he must have been a fool then. It's still too bad for you, though. You'll likely bleed to death before you get help." She then started humming and skipping away, blocking incoming spells as she decided to go for her true target.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh, beautiful death...
                                                OOC:

User Image

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
                                                But that’s all right because I like the way it hurts
                                                Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
                                                But that’s all right because I love the way you lie

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Sir Spazalots

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image

xxxxR E G R E T ○ O W E N S
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxx— t h e d a r k w i z a r d —

w i t h ; chaosxx l o c a t i o n ; hogsmeadexx c o n d i t i o n ; tad bit unstable
                                                        _ _ _ _________________________

"Not even a hello?" Regret conjured a shield with the wave of a wand, effectively reflecting the knockback jinx elsewhere. The ball of fury crashed through a nearby shop's windows, and Regret laughed. "You really need to be taught some manners."

Regret held his breath as a cloud of black mist erupted around him. His material body seemed to disappear as the darkness consumed him, and flew into the air. It landed, with a gentle "thump", on the roof of the shop opposite of the street from where he stood. The mist dissipated, revealing once again, the dark wizard with a cruel grin. He never did lose his dramatic flair.

There were two reasons why he chose to increase the distance between he and Amata. First, as much as he hated to admit, being near an adult who certainly knew what she was doing would possibly cause his downfall. Regret might be a tad bit insane, but he wasn't stupid. Second, he wanted to show her what he was capable of, the knowledge of the dark he was taught in these past few years. This was only the first of many intimidation tricks he had up his sleeves. What could possibly hint at the depravity within his soul more than flying around literally materializing shadows?

Regret laughed and pointed his wand at Amata. "Waddiwasi." Glass shards, debris, loose rocks, anything directly in Regret's vicinity levitated, and promptly hurled themselves down into the streets below.
                                                        _________________________ _ _ _

C A N Y O U H E A R T H A T ? T H E S O U N D O F Y O U R B O D Y H I T T I N G T H E F L O O R

Cara MiaKitty

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games