Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:19 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian swore a bit when he took that bludger to the ribs. Wow that hurt! He saw thier seeker was in need of help hopefully he got there in time.

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 20 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +6 other -1 ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 21 safe and of course i forget to aim fml lol

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:23 pm
User Image
                                                  I ain't gonna tell no lies, I ain't gonna apologize
                                                  You can see this is where I stand, you know exactly who I am
                                                  Taking everything I want, don't believe me then just watch
                                                  Standin' like the earth is mine, movin' like I own this time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ṗṛëḟëċẗ || Ṡïẍẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac didn't quite notice the bludger coming for him, but luckily he was saved by Cian. He reached out, trying to grab the snitch after his first miss.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 23 (Spotted!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, I'm really in a game...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ain't afraid to bare my soul, ain't afraid to walk on coals
                                                  Hear the thunder when I step, you know where to place your bet
                                                  I'm burnin' like a house on fire, cuttin' like a razor wire

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:27 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui proceded down the pitch soon he could try for a goal

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 20(+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +8 Stealing +6 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll: 27
                                                                    Post to goal 2/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:30 am
User Image

Cian could see Shui was closing in on the goal. Perhaps Cian could knock him for a loop

Total roll: 25 HIT UNLESS BLOCKED

null

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:48 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac groaned as he missed the snitch and then had to pull up before he ran into the stands. Glaring, he looked around again, hoping to spot the snitch.

Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:08 pm
Some people talk about ya like they know all about ya you get down they doubt ya
And when you tip it on the scene, yeah they talkin' bout it
Cause they can't tip on the scene
They just talk about it, t-t-t-talk bout it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Foυrтн Ƴєαя Seeĸer Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia saw the older seeker had caught onto the snitch and began looking in his direction for it.

Quote:

AC: 16
    Roll: ~
    Modifiers: +6 to Spot +6 to Catch
    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

When you get elevated
    They love it or they hate it
    You dance up on them haters
    Keep getting funky on the scene
    While they jumpin' round ya
    They trying to take all of your dreams
    But you can't allow it

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:09 pm
Stepped out of my zone (my zone)
I had to get out all alone (alone)
And figure it out on my own (my own)
And I know what I really want now
Can't stop me, can't break me (can't break)
What don't kill me, gon' make me (gon' make)]

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will scowled when Shui managed to steal from him but made an about face to get the quaffle back before he could score.
Kungfudemoness

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: 22 (steal)
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Gotta go hard (gotta go hard)
I ain't got time to waste (I ain't got time)
I gotta go high (gotta go high)
I gotta elevate (I gotta elevate)
They wanna fight (they wanna fight)
I'm just gon' let 'em hate (I'm just gon' let 'em hate)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:11 pm
Stepped out of my zone (my zone)
I had to get out all alone (alone)
And figure it out on my own (my own)
And I know what I really want now
Can't stop me, can't break me (can't break)
What don't kill me, gon' make me (gon' make)]

ƧЄƔЄƝƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will smirked as he was able to get it back and turned back towards the Hufflepuff goals.
Quote:

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Gotta go hard (gotta go hard)
I ain't got time to waste (I ain't got time)
I gotta go high (gotta go high)
I gotta elevate (I gotta elevate)
They wanna fight (they wanna fight)
I'm just gon' let 'em hate (I'm just gon' let 'em hate)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:31 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac continued looking, hoping he could spot the snitch again.

Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:56 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip flew in to try and redirect the bludger from Shui to Wilson, who now had possession of the quaffle.

Armour Class: 20
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +8 )
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll: 27 (blocked & hit!)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Yukina101

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:27 pm
User Image
                                                  Gonna show them a thing or two
                                                  I'm gonna turn it up set it loose
                                                  Feast your eyes I've got something new
                                                  From up here can't beat the view

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝑃𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑

════════════════════════

Talbot gasped as he felt his knee collide with the redirected bludger. However, the metamorphmagus ignored the irritatingly red hair that now hung in his face and swept forward, trying to save Will and redirect the bludger back toward Philip.

AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +2 (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: 17 (Blocked but missed!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here goes nothing...
                                                  OOC: Subbing for Gryff since she's unavailable.

-◎-

From New York to L.A
                                                  East to the West
                                                  Go on and crown me king
                                                  I'm am the best of the best
                                                  Just one look you're gonna be obsessed
                                                  I give it all I got
                                                  Never any less

username

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:09 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Second Year Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin (Game 5)

Shawna felt like she was pretty much behind the scenes this game. When Shui had the quaffle, she raced after him. He was almost to the goal. Hoping to stop him, she went for the steal and prayed.

Company : Slytherins and Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Shui - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 19 (not close enough)
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Spotting, +3 Catching, +1 Stealing & Shooting
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:29 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <7th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2045-2046
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary had hung back a great deal of the game, but, action called, now. Shui had been so close before Will took possession of the quaffle. Now, that wouldn't do, would it? No, she raced forward in hopes to steal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 16
                                              Modifiers: +8 (Stealing) +8 (Scoring)
                                              Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                              Total Roll: 11 + 8 = 19 (No luck!)
                                              X/3
                                              Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)
                                              {OoC: }

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:14 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui had got distracted just enough by the bludger Phillip saved him from that Will snuck in and stole. Gah! so close too! Time to steal it back.

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 20(+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +8 Stealing +6 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll: 16 not today
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:18 am
User Image

Cian swooped it to send the bludger at Lia

Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            Total roll: hurt self again

null

null

null

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games