Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:24 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Well, technically vegetarian doesn't mean what it should already, so eh...

yeah but still..

Well, if vegetarianism isn't vegetarian, how can you blame vegetarians for not being vegetarian? Lol

Because it should be! Lol

Indeed. Too bad English is weird. .-.

English is fine. It's the users of english that cause issues XD

No, technically speaking English is a very abnormal nonsensical language. o.o

Well, yeah, English speakers are bad too, I guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Well, if vegetarianism isn't vegetarian, how can you blame vegetarians for not being vegetarian? Lol

Very bad. >__> its kinda sad.  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:11 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

Very bad. >__> its kinda sad.

Indeed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
11 hours? Jesus Christ. A**holes. They had to have specifically went looking or it. Jesus. >_>;

Yeah, I have to start the achievement again. Any suggestion of what kind of title can I use and what could be the content?

Something people wouldn't want to click. Ask for an item, advertise a sale, I dunno. sweatdrop

I don't know what kind of topic it should be. Curse those people who purposely look for those kind of threads! stressed

I know. D:

And 11 hours. >.<

That's not normal troll level evil. >_>;

I do know a trick... but that's not really allowed, I don't think... >.<

All depending, I guess... but that's probably not the best idea...

They ARE evil. After I found out someone post on that thread, I thought of checking for other invisibility threads. What I saw is that they were the same people who ruined others' threads too! It's so irritating!  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:36 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
11 hours? Jesus Christ. A**holes. They had to have specifically went looking or it. Jesus. >_>;

Yeah, I have to start the achievement again. Any suggestion of what kind of title can I use and what could be the content?

Something people wouldn't want to click. Ask for an item, advertise a sale, I dunno. sweatdrop

I don't know what kind of topic it should be. Curse those people who purposely look for those kind of threads! stressed

I know. D:

And 11 hours. >.<

They ARE evil. After I found out someone post on that thread, I thought of checking for other invisibility threads. What I saw is that they were the same people who ruined others' threads too! It's so irritating!

Yeah, I had checked that out too. People who go out of their way to ruin other people's days are dirtbags.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:38 pm
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

I know. D:

And 11 hours. >.<

Yeah, I had checked that out too. People who go out of their way to ruin other people's days are dirtbags.

I'm trying to make a new one. Should I say on its first post that it is actually an invisibility thread?  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:44 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

I know. D:

And 11 hours. >.<

I'm trying to make a new one. Should I say on its first post that it is actually an invisibility thread?

I did, but you probably shouldn't.

Your best chance is probably to make lots of random threads.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:49 pm
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

I know. D:

And 11 hours. >.<

I don't know it I will do the second one. I'm not good with keeping random threads alive. Well, I'm thinking of making the American History or a very long Math problem as my subject. I'm thinking of putting a very long paragraph on my first post. Something that everyone wouldn't like to read. What do you think?  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**walks toward you and stands in front of you** don't you think he needs to be stopped??

Well, I don't know the whole story, but it sounds like he does. .-.

well all I know is what I have seen and had happen to me.........never met him before a few weeks ago......but if was anything like this to others then he really needs to be stopped...........

Oh dear. o.o Indeed.

yes.....**walks back to the wall and sits down......** it is quiet again.......I am tired......must rest.............lays head on knees**

got some things to finish then calling it a night........nighters Kay..............

Good night. ^__^
Best wishes.

hi Kay.............got my news **sighs**  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:58 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

I know. D:

And 11 hours. >.<

I don't know it I will do the second one. I'm not good with keeping random threads alive. Well, I'm thinking of making the American History or a very long Math problem as my subject. I'm thinking of putting a very long paragraph on my first post. Something that everyone wouldn't like to read. What do you think?

I've seen stuff like that work, it might this time.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well all I know is what I have seen and had happen to me.........never met him before a few weeks ago......but if was anything like this to others then he really needs to be stopped...........

Oh dear. o.o Indeed.

yes.....**walks back to the wall and sits down......** it is quiet again.......I am tired......must rest.............lays head on knees**

got some things to finish then calling it a night........nighters Kay..............

Good night. ^__^
Best wishes.

Hello there. ^__^

Is it... decent news? :c  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:00 pm
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

Sure, I'll do that. Thanks for your advices biggrin  

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. o.o Indeed.

Good night. ^__^
Best wishes.

Hello there. ^__^

Is it... decent news? :c

yes and no.........the aneurism is small enough that he doesn't have to operate now......the bad news is where it is......he can't do the easy fix so it would be surgery........more bad is if he where the size he operates on he says because of other health issues there would be a high chance I would not survive surgery......that was very heavy news to hear.......my daughter that went with me is more positive that when I go back in a year that if it has grown things will have changed with the other issues........right now all I want to do is cry.................................................................................................  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:13 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

Good luck! If it doesn't work, there's always the shotgun technique of posting as many threads as possible.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:16 pm
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

Good luck! If it doesn't work, there's always the shotgun technique of posting as many threads as possible.

Gee, thanks!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games