Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Post Your Pics? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post pic?
  yesh
  no
  maybe
View Results

ll L o s t F a i t h ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 am
Woot Woot Fear my uglyness xP
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:04 pm
ll Mr Fallen ll
User Image

I don't think you're ugly at all, in fact my friend whose with me just saw this and she said you were hot!

Um, as for me I'm really shy and I have no self esteem, so if you don't how I look, please just pretend that my pic isn't even there. Personally, I think I'm ugly xD

User Image
User Image

I wanna get my hair dyed black but my mom says I'd look ugly Dx, so I thought I would get an opinion from complete strangers aka you guys! How do you thing I would look with black hair?  

Eofshalott

4,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:25 pm
Emoangel-in training
ll Mr Fallen ll
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq343/liquid699/Image3.jpg

I don't think you're ugly at all, in fact my friend whose with me just saw this and she said you were hot!

Um, as for me I'm really shy and I have no self esteem, so if you don't how I look, please just pretend that my pic isn't even there. Personally, I think I'm ugly xD

User Image
User Image

I wanna get my hair dyed black but my mom says I'd look ugly Dx, so I thought I would get an opinion from complete strangers aka you guys! How do you thing I would look with black hair?

Personally, I think you are quite pretty. 3nodding
I think you look better now than you would with black hair. I don't think you'd look ugly, just you look better now, I think. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:13 pm
Emoangel-in training
ll Mr Fallen ll
User Image

User Image
User Image

Black hairs.. e.o sorry but i cant imagine u whit black hairs.. stick whit blond..  

ll L o s t F a i t h ll

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:26 pm
Emoangel-in training
ll Mr Fallen ll
User Image

User Image
User Image

I had my hair black and it was the worst mistake I ever made.
I recently spent one hundred and fifty dollars getting the dye stripped from my hair. Not only did it cost a lot, it took six hours and it destroyed my hair. So a little word of advice I would stick with light colors. You look pretty with that color. I would say if you were going to do anything. Put in high lights or dye it only slightly darker.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:48 pm
Most recent as of one hour ago.
If you can't tell. I suck at taking pictures. Especially of myself.
Haha I broked the camera lol
User Image

oOMyMelodyOo

ll L o s t F a i t h ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:28 am
oOMyMelodyOo
Most recent as of one hour ago.
If you can't tell. I suck at taking pictures. Especially of myself.
Haha I broked the camera lol
User Image

Ewww Lol just kidding .-. its not bad but it still doesent beat me sweet heart wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 am
Orly? Haha, you're pretty handsome but you should try a more appealing pose. I like how the sun is shining in the picture, but I can hardly see those pretty eyes! gonk blaugh xd 3nodding  

oOMyMelodyOo

Eofshalott

4,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:28 am
Quote:
[Um, as for me I'm really shy and I have no self esteem, so if you don't how I look, please just pretend that my pic isn't even there. Personally, I think I'm ugly xD

User Image
User Image

I had my hair black and it was the worst mistake I ever made.
I recently spent one hundred and fifty dollars getting the dye stripped from my hair. Not only did it cost a lot, it took six hours and it destroyed my hair. So a little word of advice I would stick with light colors. You look pretty with that color. I would say if you were going to do anything. Put in high lights or dye it only slightly darker.

OMG $150? SIX HOURS?! I AM NEVER DYEING MY HAIR, and actually that was just a really good pic of me, It actually made my pen pal call me sexy when I normally have thin flat hair, pale skin, and dark bags under my eyes. Plus I have zits and bad skin, but that's just being a teenager.

Thanks to that comment right there I have just decided to get more sun this summer, buy new clothes and make up. Me and my friend had a convo about it and she said I needed ALLL Of those things and more. She is so positive isn't she?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:35 pm
New clothes, and a little bit of a make over can work wonders on your self esteem. I like your hair color. If you don't like flat hair I would suggest getting it cut, and ask for a lot of layers in your hair, it makes your hair seem more volumized, or buy volumizing shampoo. There is also a new kind of foundation out with minerals in it, it helps keep your skin healthy and it's really good at getting rid of discoloration and hiding blemishes. I am wearing some in my picture and I have a few pimples as well. It's only about five bucks and is available at walmart and in the sears make up department.
My hair used to be your color almost exactly, but when it got stripped the lightest they were able to get it was a dark brown.

oOMyMelodyOo

iamRAXIE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:59 pm
I DONT LOOK LIKE MY AVI. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:00 am
Raxi you're kinda unnecessarily stretching the page  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sylphidee

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:01 pm
So , today, I had decided to use my famous facial expression

random * punch *

User Image

oh bby <3
User Image

Fill my other half please >3<
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Sylphidee, you take to many pictures gonk

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sylphidee

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:25 pm
Demon of the Stars

Sylphidee, you take to many pictures gonk

Nothing wrong with that.
Accept me for who I am.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games