Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:33 pm
In all things that come from out of nowhere, too. Lucas, Roy, Mewtwo? Inevitable, really. Ryu? Not too surprising considering Street Fighter's presence on Nintendo consoles, and the fact Capcom already had their foot in the proverbial Smash Bros. door with Megaman. But Cloud? Seriously, if anything out of Square Enix, IF ANYTHING, one would have imagined they would have brought maybe...I don't know...Geno from Super Mario RPG? Or maybe Neku from TWEWY. With that revelation, this pretty much opens up the door to practically any developer the more I think about it. Bayonetta from Platinum Games, perhaps?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:27 pm
To the new member: Welcome to Snagem! I'm Kaya, your friendly neighborhood greeter. Also, my apologies for the long wait for my posts. I'm at work and sneaking a quick post in when and where I can from my phone. =P Sometimes it takes a while to have a chance. Lol  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:34 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
To the new member: Welcome to Snagem! I'm Kaya, your friendly neighborhood greeter. Also, my apologies for the long wait for my posts. I'm at work and sneaking a quick post in when and where I can from my phone. =P Sometimes it takes a while to have a chance. Lol

Thank you! An no worries, really. I understand the mentality. May I ask what it is that you do?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:31 pm
Glad to hear it. I work inventory control in a warehouse at the moment but I had a job interview this morning for a management position at the restaurant I used to work for so that's a possibility in the near future.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:36 pm
Ah, interesting. I can see why you had some opportunities for sneaking online then with warehouse work *nodnod* I hope you get the new job. Good luck  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:51 pm
As do I. I'm tired of being a grunt. =P and thank you.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:42 am
Hello all, I am new....relatively speaking. Sadly I lost the job that allowed me to be on nigh constantly, so it took awhile to be here. As an apology have this...

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:53 am
Grey Moonfang IV
Hello all, I am new....relatively speaking. Sadly I lost the job that allowed me to be on nigh constantly, so it took awhile to be here. As an apology have this...

User Image

Wakin and his bug eyed Gloom, I am amazed I still remember his name.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:16 pm
Welcome to Snagem! And don't worry. Some of us have jobs or other things that disallow us from being on ever, it seems. Sadly, I am one of them at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:30 pm
SubonicXP

I'm amazed too.

Requiem of Whyspers

In my present case its more like "on sparingly", plus admittedly another guild must take priority as I'm in charge of it.  

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:40 pm
I remember being in the scenario a few years ago. I ended up handing over control of it to another person years ago because of life reasons preventing me from dedicating enough time to it. Regardless, I look forward to RPing with you when you're around.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:46 pm
Man, now I'm bummed. Thinking about Wakin made me think about how badly I want another Colo/XD. *sigh* Only in my dreams.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:55 am
Honestly that sort of thing is part of the reason I'm now in control of that guild.

Also we may get that sequel someday. Or something of a similar quality/nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:41 pm
I would love a new Colosseum game. Now that I'm employed and have a regular source of income, I just might be able to get it new instead of years after release.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:25 pm
So how about that Bayonetta in Smash?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games