Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:09 pm

ThisEmptySoul
Decorera
Welcome to our lovely host! Looking hot Psyzapp! Let's see some dancing out there!
{{Oh hey... Shiva.}}

[[Yeps. You know your gods.]]
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:10 pm

((Well have fun every body I'm going to get on my 360. To bad razz missed out. crying .))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:14 pm

*Walks into the MW and stops in his tracks seeing all of the people. Wow this place is jumping. xd He makes his way through the crowd looking for Katana.*
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:15 pm

((bye Razzy!! - i need to go soon too sad ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:18 pm

*turns to Leko* I'm gonna get another drink and grab some food. *She gets up and heads over to the buffet, looking over everything and trying to decide what to get first.*
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:19 pm

*yawns and stretches and speaks to Katana*
Well I think I need to call it a night, you really did a great job with the place.
You all have a fun night wink

*finishes up her whiskey and makes her way down stairs - deciding to actually use the retina scanner this time for fun*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:20 pm

"I am well, jabbress. Chasing people around towns, and got into it with Rae the other night... I wish I knew what was up with that girl sometimes... No matter, however," he smiled, "I'm glad to see it's going well. Anything I can get for you, my dear?"

*Taking some time off from her duties, Gilda slips into a little something for Psyzapp's Dreaming of Jeannie Party. She opens the door and slips in, looking around.* Oh my, this looks fantastic. *She shakes her head, unable to hear herself over the band.* But they're good. Guess I should get a drink.

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Amy smiled at Dougherty and got his usual. After pouring it, she passed it over to him. "Here you go, Dougherty. It's good to see that you're allowed to get out of your outfit from the GGB game for this party."
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:25 pm

*She grins at Exor.* A glass of red wine would be quite nice Mr. Omega. How sweet of you to offer. Rae seems like a very nice girl. I hope she isn't too very angry with you. *She turns to take a look at the crowd to find out who is here and she spots Officer Dogherty. She winks at him when she sees him.* wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:27 pm

*Gilda heads over to the bar, getting a glass of wine and sampling some of the buffet.*
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:29 pm

*Can't see Katana anywhere so he makes his way over to find the food. He's starving! gonk Low and behold there she is in her red outfit…his favorite color. wink He casually slips behind her.* Ma'am I'm going to have to arrest you. Being so beautiful must be illegal. cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:31 pm

JustinShowcase
*Can't see Katana anywhere so he makes his way over to find the food. He's starving! gonk Low and behold there she is in her red outfit…his favorite color. wink He casually slips behind her.* Ma'am I'm going to have to arrest you. Being so beautiful must be illegal. cool

*she turns and gives him a lazy grin* Why thank you, OFFICER....but if you arrest me, will that involve a search? wink
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:34 pm

He smiled at the bar's Mistress, "As you wish, jabbress." He got up from his drink and went behind the bar, retrieving the bottle of wine Psyzapp requested and a glass to go with it, noting that Dougherty had already ordered his usual and would probably not care for a glass himself. "As far as Alyraena is concerned... I don't know about her... She seems to be so moody, at least around me, I think......" Exor then snapped up a bar towel and tossed it over his arm in his best impersonation of a wine server and walked back over to Mistress Psyzapp. He then opened the bottle, poured the lovely lady a glass, and put the cork back into the vessel. "Anything else, my lady...?" Although his tone was mocking that of a professional wine server, his intent was clearly sincere.

Exor Omega

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:35 pm

katana68

*she turns and gives him a lazy grin* Why thank you, OFFICER....but if you arrest me, will that involve a search? wink

I sure as hell hope so … I mean … um …*tries to act official*… I'd need to have just cause to search you. cool
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games