Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:19 am

User Image
"No, leave her be for now. She needs to rest." Hana told him and turning back to Nike. "Come on dear, you need rest. I'll stay with you for the night."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:22 am

Nike suddenly became serious. "the three are coming, there were four but, the three are scary. Hana you're pretty. Hey is he any good, or do you just tell him its good." Nike made like she was whispering but it was really loud.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 am

User Image
"Nike, what about the 3?" Hana said, compleating ignoring her question about Brago's prowess in bed. " What do you mean they are coming?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 am

"The threee scary vampires coming to town, Hana. They gonna try and take the city, but the dark man said I had to stop them. He said I was his Bride. He's silly," she giggled.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 am

User Image
"That is silly, because you are with Robert. He can't just decide you are his bride when you don't even know his name." Hana told her, helping her back into the bed.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:38 am

"Hana, she is currently not with Robert. Robert and Nike arent like you and me. Sex means a lot to them"

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 am

"But i don't love Robert," she pouted. I might have, but i don't know now. i only loved my Prince, but he's gone and he's here. I'm confused."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:42 am

User Image
"i know that brago." Hana told him. "but they care so much for each other that its sad to see them apart like this." She turned to Nike. "You do care for Robet though, don't you? Because I know Robert cares for you."

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:44 am

"I have no intention of trying to bring the rookie back to Nike. If hes off somewhere haveing sex with some Vampire master, he is not good enough from my Nike. I will protect her until someone suitable comes along."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:46 am

"I was lonely, Hana. But when the dark man came, he said it would be alright soon, that we would be tigether forever. Is that okay Hana."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:59 am

Brago walked over and grabbed Nikes arm. "No that is not alright, you are not property!"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:02 am

"That hurts. What's wrong with being with someone forever?"

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:04 am

"Nike. Please. As a friend, trust me. I swear I wont steer you wrong."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:09 am

"but i miss my Prince, Brago. Do you know where he went." Nike fell back on the pillows , pulling one to her and hugging it. "He said he wouldn't leave me. A black feather drifted in and landed on her pillow. She took it and held it to her.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 am

"Nike.. " Brago sat down and hugged her through the pillow. "Share my warmth until you can find that of another. I shall make sure your "forever" is a happy one."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games