Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:06 pm
Kazumi growled and threw a punch at her face. "Not as much as you are, b***h." She snarled.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:26 pm
Sam laughed at Kazumi for punching her in the face. She held her hand to her face and gently poked it a littl. even tho it hurt she kept a smirk on her face. "well u better get used to it cuz ima b here for a loooong~ time."

blake flew down to the beach and landed where ther was nobody ther and walked along the shoreline. he picked up a small rock and juggled it in his hands "why?....why erin?!" he yelled throwing it out into the water watching it go far behind the big waves. "i promised i wudnt leav u and u promised me the same thing...now ur gone.." he sounded like a crazy person. he sat down and let his wings rest behind him.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm
Kazumi growled, turning away from them. "Not if I have anything to do with it." She said. Tomoyo watched and sat down. "So if you're here, where's Erin?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 pm
Sam looked at Tomoyo with a mischievious grin on her face. "Somewhere where she wont like it very much. all in all she's in a cage pretty much." she said.

Blake folded his wing in and let the tears out and layed the side of his face down on the sand. he liked how cold it was. his face was hot with rage and sadness. he let himself cry until he was just laying ther shaking with no tears falling from his eyes anymore.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:44 pm
Tomoyo furrowed her brow a bit. "Any way she's coming out of it?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:47 pm
Sam shook her head. "Erin has way too many fears. She has to go through all of them and then she'll get out of that cage she's in but..then ther's me she's afraid of. she's always been afraid of me. soooo i dont think she'll b gettin out anytime soon." she saw and started fidling with the rope around her ankles and wrists. she wanted out. she was already trapped one time and now here she was trapped once again.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:07 pm
Kazumi looked at her and put a foot on her. "No chance, b***h." She growled. Her teeth-tunred fangs were poking out of her face as she glared dwon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm
Sam put her hands up in a surrendering motion. "alright alright, put the fangs away geez!"  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:24 pm
Kazumi snarled. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't!" Tomoyo grabbed her arm. "Calm down. You tried, she's gonna be here for a while." Kazumi growled, closing her eyes. 'Maybe I haven't tried everything.' She thought. She began searching through Sam's mind. 'Erin... Come back... Be strong.. The only thing you have to fear is falling... You can do it.. Blake is waiting. I'm waiting. We'll see you out.' She projected through her mind, wherever she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 pm
Sam pushed Kazumi out of her head. "Dont even try.."  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 pm
Kazumi growled and pushed back. "Like hell I'll try." She said. There had to be something somewhere...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:26 pm
Sam looked around everywhere except Kazu and Tomoyo.

Blake came back and landed next to tomoyo. his eyes were blood shot red. "so wats are we gonna do now?" he asked his voice cracking a littl. he cleared his thought and stared at the ground, his hands in his pockets.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 pm
Kazumi was still trying but could not get fully in. She pushed harder, trying to see if she could force her out.
Tomoyo shrugged. "Just stay here and wait..." She said, rolling her eyes a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm
Sam pushed Kazumi out again. "I say we get something to eat."
Blake looked at Tomoyo and shrugged as he sat down next to her.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 pm
Kazumi pushed back and growled, stepping forward. "You have to be fr**king kidding me." She said. "You take out friend's body and all you can say is 'Let's get something to eat?'" She said. "No, we aren't going anywhere until Erin's back or your head's on a freaking platter."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games