Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:28 am
((can some one give me an update on what has gone on since i left fer a bit? o.o?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:04 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
((can some one give me an update on what has gone on since i left fer a bit? o.o?))

(Sure chicky, I might need a reminder from where you were, was it Halloweenish? In the bus right before we left for the mountains in which case:

So everyone went to Whit's Family/business Chalet for x-mas through new years, Everyone gave each other their presents, Treya even had a few I think, I know Avery got her a botany book. There was a new bad guy introduced. Greyer Price. He's kind of Whit's arch enemy. There's going to be a story about them later, as soon as I write it.((kind of liek the Zaias / Ali x-mas special) XD UHm Alex actually helps Whit in this story.

Since getting back the students have been indoctrinated into a shadow career day, where they just follow someone in a job for a day. Jordan is following Jared ((an old NPC from the Hawk's Nest)) Tele is following Karley, Chris is following Dr. Sullivan ((the dentist)) Ali is with Ms. Powers and at the dentist, Zaias is at work -> the pet store, Avery is with Doc Martel, Spencer went home to the family business and so did Whit. Shige is..I have no clue. In any case this might be a good semester to get Treya into school?? wink She can have a room with one of the random kids who always gets hurt and is thus never there!
EDIT
ALSO MARIA IS SHADOWING THE RECEPTIONIST AT THE DENTAL OFFICE. AND WAS TOTALLY IN SOME SORT OF COMA AFTER CHRIS SWABBED HER THROAT IN THE LAB BEFORE LEAVING ON THE BUS, BUT WE LOVE HER. REALLY. sweatdrop ...my bads...
Everyone else can add stuff if I missed it....>.>.... )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 pm
|| -cough- MARIA. lol x3 she doesn't deserve to be remembered after disappearing so much. ||

Remember that random kid? He was walking down the street, today they were having a two for one special on suspenders. He was very excited, he went into town, counted his money, went to cross the street and got hit by a bus,

|| OPENING FOR A ROOM ANYONE!? : D
EDIT: THANK YOU. :3 ||

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 pm
(LOL xd )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:09 pm
((Christopher: *putting on medical gloves* Open wide, Maria...))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:44 pm
(I need to know what dinner will be or I'M ORDERING PIZZA T.T )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:13 pm
[ Okay so I'm leaving for a bit... D:

But in the meantime, brainstorm some names for Ali's Gator! I'll put up the poll when I get back, yes?

Thank you very much for the summary, Zetao ^^ I don't like typing them very much 3nodding ]

Ali held her yawn, and was very proud of herself when she had to sneeze really bad but didn't. Ali was just so proud of herself and, despite everything she'd stopped, couldn't help but smile.

"So, how do you like it?" Martel asked Avery after she'd fiddled with moving the balls long enough for most people to get relatively bored.

Jordan eyed the Sunday milkshake, really wanting one. She'd have to convince Jared he had to have one during his break so she could have an excuse to have one too...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:22 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

Jared slid the milkshake back over to Jordan as a customer came in. "Looks like I'll have to grade you later kiddo. Now watch the master in action" he said, pointing a thumb at himself as he flipped the bar cloth over his shoulder. Unfortunately, and hilariously, the lady only wanted to know where the hallmark store was in the mall.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery frowned as she tried to concentrate and talk, something she'd observed in student's faces all the time while they practiced at the dome.
"It's...unique" she answered, and tried to give the balls a boost at the same time to hold them in a straight line.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:27 pm
Jordan smirked as the lady walked out with a 'thank you'. "Oh yes, master Jared, I think I see now." She fought hard to keep a straight tone and face, beyond the smirk.

"Yes, unique would be the word. We have sate-of-the art equipment, you know. In fact, I don't think there are many others who do work even remotely like what we do." Martel figured it was all well and good to show Avery everything, but he felt she should get some background information as well, and so he had tried to explain everything as best he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:40 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Ahaa..."Avery said, starting to get the hang of it now. And pf course in response to Doc. Martel. She wasn't becoming her usual obsessive self at all over some silly balls in a jar. Nope. Not. At.....All.

Jared frowned and flicked the towel off his shoulder so it just caught the tip of Jordan's nose. "Now now young padiwan, you have much to learn just yet. So don't tease the guy in charge of the chocolate sauce, or else you might find yourself somewhat short."  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:47 pm
Martel smiled. "Oh, take your time with it. Take your time..."

[ Duuuude. That sounds a little too creepy for me... meh, he'd supposed to be somewhat awkwardly creepy ]

Jordan blinked as the towel whipped her nose just the tiniest bit, and she fought so hard not to rub her nose. But she did. "What, teasing? I was happy to learn something so important from my great master. Of course." She used her raised hand to hide her small smile, and when her hand came back down she kept her face nice and stoic.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:07 pm

User Image

Avery quit talking and focused until she could make the balls go around in a circle at a decent rate of speed. After which she dropped them to the bottom of the container and slipped off the headgear.
"So what's next?" she asked rubbing a temple.

Jared eyed Jordan suspiciously as he turned to fold his towel again properly. " I saw that" he said, though clearly he couldn't have.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:21 pm
Jordan made a little Mmmhm sound which, if you listened closely, you could almost hear the smile in.

Martel clicked a button on the machine and walked Avery back out into the aisle. "How about I show you around the floor a bit more, then we grab lunch? I know working can be pretty tiring, especially what you've just done. I hope you don't mind if we use the data?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:36 pm

User Image

" Oh no, sure! Go ahead. I wasn't trying too, too hard, I'm still good to go." Avery said almost going to flex a muscle. Though lunch did sound good.

Jared just cocked an eyebrow and stacked some cups. It was a wonder Karley hadn't dropped anything in a while . He was used to the crashes. The silence was unsettling.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 pm
Dr. Sullivan pushed the dental tray over to Christopher's side after placing the piece of dental floss on it. "Alright, doc. You're flossin'" he said. The dentist then looked down at Ali and shook a finger at her. "Now, no biting my assistant. Okay?" he spoke, then got up to write the dental report.

Christopher looked at Dr. Sullivan, then at the dental floss. He picked up the floss in his medical gloved hands and wound the floss around his fingers. He looked down at Ali. "Open up" he said and began flossing her teeth.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games