Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes.....**walks back to the wall and sits down......** it is quiet again.......I am tired......must rest.............lays head on knees**

got some things to finish then calling it a night........nighters Kay..............

Good night. ^__^
Best wishes.

hi Kay.............got my news **sighs**

Hello there. ^__^

Is it... decent news? :c

yes and no.........the aneurism is small enough that he doesn't have to operate now......the bad news is where it is......he can't do the easy fix so it would be surgery........more bad is if he where the size he operates on he says because of other health issues there would be a high chance I would not survive surgery......that was very heavy news to hear.......my daughter that went with me is more positive that when I go back in a year that if it has grown things will have changed with the other issues........right now all I want to do is cry.................................................................................................

Oh dear. D:

Well, it's not a major risk at this time. c: That's good. It should stay that way for the most part, if you control it. It might never be a problem...

The rest is a bit worrisome... D:

But, if you address each problem one at a time, everything should be alright, right? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:22 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

I did, but you probably shouldn't.

Your best chance is probably to make lots of random threads.

I don't know it I will do the second one. I'm not good with keeping random threads alive. Well, I'm thinking of making the American History or a very long Math problem as my subject. I'm thinking of putting a very long paragraph on my first post. Something that everyone wouldn't like to read. What do you think?

I've seen stuff like that work, it might this time.

Sure, I'll do that. Thanks for your advices biggrin

Good luck! If it doesn't work, there's always the shotgun technique of posting as many threads as possible.

Gee, thanks!

Oh, and if any users repeatedly come after you, make sure to add them to your ignore list so they can't post in your threads in the future if you want to try again.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:25 pm
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214

I've seen stuff like that work, it might this time.

Sure, I'll do that. Thanks for your advices biggrin

Good luck! If it doesn't work, there's always the shotgun technique of posting as many threads as possible.

Gee, thanks!

Oh, and if any users repeatedly come after you, make sure to add them to your ignore list so they can't post in your threads in the future if you want to try again.

OK!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes.....**walks back to the wall and sits down......** it is quiet again.......I am tired......must rest.............lays head on knees**

got some things to finish then calling it a night........nighters Kay..............

Good night. ^__^
Best wishes.

Hello there. ^__^

yes and no.........the aneurism is small enough that he doesn't have to operate now......the bad news is where it is......he can't do the easy fix so it would be surgery........more bad is if he where the size he operates on he says because of other health issues there would be a high chance I would not survive surgery......that was very heavy news to hear.......my daughter that went with me is more positive that when I go back in a year that if it has grown things will have changed with the other issues........right now all I want to do is cry.................................................................................................

Oh dear. D:

Well, it's not a major risk at this time. c: That's good. It should stay that way for the most part, if you control it. It might never be a problem...

But, if you address each problem one at a time, everything should be alright, right? D:

**sighs** right.........I am hoping it stays the way it is........that would be wonderful.......

yeah.....it is just fresh hearing it it is so scary........I think in a few days I will feel better about it........well dinner is ready see you later.......thanks..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hello there. ^__^

Oh dear. D:

**sighs** right.........I am hoping it stays the way it is........that would be wonderful.......

yeah.....it is just fresh hearing it it is so scary........I think in a few days I will feel better about it........well dinner is ready see you later.......thanks..........

Alright, See ya. D:

Stay well, and stay positive! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:01 pm
floralsnow
OK!

Well off the first page, hidden away! Nothing anyone can specifically search for to know what it really is. Looking good!

Here's hoping it holds out!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:04 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
yeppers... :::she closes her eyes fallin asleep as the flames go wild around her:::.... very warm finally...

Yeppers. Hate the cold, myself. Always prefer toasty.

Edit: Good night, if you're off then. ^__^

::she sits up a little::: yeppers... i tend to get cold easy anyways... yea i ended up crashin before i ended up doin somethin stupid...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:07 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
yeppers... :::she closes her eyes fallin asleep as the flames go wild around her:::.... very warm finally...

::she sits up a little::: yeppers... i tend to get cold easy anyways... yea i ended up crashin before i ended up doin somethin stupid...

I do too. My philosophy has pretty much always been just to suck it up though. .-.

Well, I guess that's a good thing... sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:12 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I do too. My philosophy has pretty much always been just to suck it up though. .-.

easier said than done... :::sit up enjoyin her fire::: gotta stay warm or not too cool or its a nice trip to that place where vampierism is legal and they love to stick sharp things in your arms and bleed you dry while shoving drugs into your system... :::scowls::: bastards... all of em...

eh sometimes i do stupid things... and yeaaa... its always a bit troublesome... :::shakes her head rollin her eyes::: but im sooo not gettin into that... it was really stupid... one of those things where no one believes it...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:19 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

easier said than done... :::sit up enjoyin her fire::: gotta stay warm or not too cool or its a nice trip to that place where vampierism is legal and they love to stick sharp things in your arms and bleed you dry while shoving drugs into your system... :::scowls::: bastards... all of em...

eh sometimes i do stupid things... and yeaaa... its always a bit troublesome... :::shakes her head rollin her eyes::: but im sooo not gettin into that... it was really stupid... one of those things where no one believes it...

Oh, Uhm... Okay. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:40 pm
Kay9214

fishitarians aside :P
how are you today? :D  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:42 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214

I'm okay, I suppose. .-.

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

I'm okay, I suppose. .-.

How are you?

Upside down face doesn't usually denote good things.. You sure?
And I actually had a rather decent day today- I even smiled. lol :D  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:45 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

I'm okay, I suppose. .-.

How are you?

That's just my face! gonk emotion_facepalm

That's good! :D  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:53 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

I'm okay, I suppose. .-.

How are you?

That's just my face! gonk emotion_facepalm

That's good! :D

Well as long as your okay..  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games