Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:32 pm
notingles
"it's an mistake to carry on with it, we both know any of the raisols can end up being the one to unite the chimeras here, and we are being the ones to start it all, we must stop project damian"

no. we shouldn't. if this is our last chance to finish the projects, we should....ALL of them.
**project damian? what the hell?!**  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:36 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
"it's an mistake to carry on with it, we both know any of the raisols can end up being the one to unite the chimeras here, and we are being the ones to start it all, we must stop project damian"

no. we shouldn't. if this is our last chance to finish the projects, we should....ALL of them.
"you say that now... but it's up to you..." an slicing sound is heard from the glass from behind them "project lincantrope is halfway done now" there was an baby there, but it wasent human, as if a hibird in human and reptile "edward..." i know it already... i am freaking wierd in my hybird form  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:40 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

"you say that now... but it's up to you..." an slicing sound is heard from the glass from behind them "project lincantrope is halfway done now" there was an baby there, but it wasent human, as if a hibird in human and reptile "edward..." i know it already... i am freaking wierd in my hybird form

success....
**well that's odd...he was created?**  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:44 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

success....
"lets us go rest, it is late"edmund opened a door with an great light shining, he entered and edward exited on the other side "i just gotta sell these" he says on his new 18th clothes  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:46 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

success....
"lets us go rest, it is late"edmund opened a door with an great light shining, he entered and edward exited on the other side "i just gotta sell these" he says on his new 18th clothes

*the woman walks through and yumi walks out and faints*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:52 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

success....

"not again... well i wont lose time explaining things..." he tries to wake her with an mental link "she wont like this toght" the link was done and ed awaked yumi in seconds, toght he was still in her mind ((g2g in 10 minutes))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:54 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

success....

"not again... well i wont lose time explaining things..." he tries to wake her with an mental link "she wont like this toght" the link was done and ed awaked yumi in seconds, toght he was still in her mind ((g2g in 10 minutes))

*yumi looks at around*
when did we get here? i thought we were-
*looks at you and blushes*
umm....what happened?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:57 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

success....

*yumi looks at around*
umm....what happened?
ed sends the memories to her to spare him of explanations  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:58 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*yumi looks at around*
umm....what happened?

*gasps*
ed! you were...and the two....and project....and...why do i always forget what happens andyou remember?!
*shakes head*
why...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*yumi looks at around*
umm....what happened?

*gasps*
ed! you were...and the two....and project....and...why do i always forget what happens andyou remember?!
*shakes head*
why...
"i dont know, yes i was created, but only partially, the eggs are natural, they modified them so we would be better killers" ed gets up "and you forget things on the magic for some odd reason i cant explain" ed seems weak an sleepy "mental links suck"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:03 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*yumi looks at around*
umm....what happened?

*gasps*
*shakes head*
why...
"i dont know, yes i was created, but only partially, the eggs are natural, they modified them so we would be better killers" ed gets up "and you forget things on the magic for some odd reason i cant explain" ed seems weak an sleepy "mental links suck"

mental...link? you were able to read my mind?!
*face turns red*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:09 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*yumi looks at around*
umm....what happened?

*gasps*
*shakes head*
why...

*face turns red*
"not much, just random trivia that you dont mind much, like thinking how milk is getting expencive and i look cute once in a while"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:10 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*gasps*
*shakes head*
why...

*face turns red*
"not much, just random trivia that you dont mind much, like thinking how milk is getting expencive and i look cute once in a while"

*face turns completely red*
uhh....
*looks away, and thinks of another subject*
uh....wh-where are we?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:16 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*gasps*
*shakes head*
why...

*face turns red*

uhh....
uh....wh-where are we?
"you know already, i sent the memories, and dont get like that, you arent the first"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:18 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles

*face turns red*

uhh....
uh....wh-where are we?
"you know already, i sent the memories, and dont get like that, you arent the first"

*puts head down*
joy....wait, aren't the first what?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games