Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:17 am
"oh Brago, always so silly." Nike closed her eyes, her mind on her prince. A tear fell across her cheek. She was asleep in an instant.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 am
"Nike.. do you know how lucky you are that Hana has restricted me from you. In any other situation-" Brago ran his finger down her cleavage. "Your body would be assaulted by my manhood."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:02 am
Fire roared up in the room and Robert stepped out. "Sorry to just pop in like this," he said. "But I have some information about Kane, and about why Nike can't remember him."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:32 am
User Image
"if you have information, then tell us." Hana said, shoving what Brago just said to nike out of her mind. She was trying to do her best not to get mad at brago anymore.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:45 am
"She's under strong compulsion to forget Kane after she sees him," Robert said. "Only he can remove it. And she can't see him at all without freezing up. She even froze up when Alicia made an illusion of him." He noticed that Alicia was standing behind him and turned and snarled at her. "Will you stop following me?" he snapped at her. "It's your fault that Nike's upset with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:46 am
"write it down" Brago went and got a notepad and pen. "Let Nike have some rest time."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:48 am
Robert turned to Brago. "What I just told you is pretty much all I knew," he said. "But I do have a favor to ask of you, though it kills me that I have to ask you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:51 am
User Image
"I'll stay here with Nike, you both can go Talk" Hana told them. "I'm sure you two will end up waking her up if you stay in the room."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 am
"What is it?" Brago took Robert out of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:08 am
Robert sighed. "I need your permission to borrow something," he told Brago. "I've challenged Kane to a fight. He refused this time, but he will fight me soon enough. He admitted that himself. And I know that I'll need a special weapon to beat him. So I think that you know what I need."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 am
"I will get it back from Nike than come find you. But for now go run the Embrace. No sex in Nikes office. Your dumb Vampire Master partner will have to take you elsewhere"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:13 am
Robert snarled. "I didn't want to have sex with that controlling b***h Alicia," he said. "She was controlling me. I didn't even know what the hell was going on."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 am
"Such a rookie. Shes still standing besides you. Thats kinda cold. " He looked at her. "Alicia what is your story?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:31 am
"Robert's telling the truth," Alicia said. "I was controlling him. I wanted him all for myself, but he loves Nike. I was trying to screw up his realtionship with her so that he wouldn't have any issues with being with me. But it didn't work. Kane showed up when I tried to use and illusion to show Nike what he looked like. I brought Robert back onto the bed and he pretended to be asleep and listened in on our conversation. Now he knows who I am and hates me for what I did."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:38 am
"well it did seem kinda fruitless from the beginning. If you have to work from behind the scenes from the beginning, its probably not gonna work"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games