Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 am
(I skiped a lot sweatdrop What's going on?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:41 pm
Blake glared at Sam and noticed that her hair color had changed slightly.
Sam rolled her eyes, "then ur gonna starve to death." she simply said and laughed softly afterwards.

(erin has a split personality. Erin is trapped inside her own head with all of her fears, Sam is now replacing her and Erin's appearence is slowly changing from her to wat Sam looks like.)  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:36 pm
(Um, is there a point to all of this? Or is she just going to die out of the rp? Because this is getting really irritating.)
Kazumi growled, looking away. "Bite me." She murmured. Tomoyo rolled her eyes. "I'm not sure which one of you is more annoying."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:47 pm
(I gathered that much but where are they? Just cuz I've still got Dasani with the flock I think.)  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm
(@emo aha, well theyr on top of a building near the beach. @kk i had one but i cant remember it. i think it was llike a repeat of the whole thing with chris but more serious. its just that nothings really happening and i got bored. and if u had just waited for few more posts ud see wat wud happen.)

Sam laughed even more. She layed back down feeling a bit drowsy and went to sleep.
Blake stared at Sam and saw that her hair color went back to Erin's hair color. he was somewat relieved with the change. 'Kazumi, is ther any change in her mind yet??' he thought.

'Erin was just walking along the shoreline, actually enjoying the fact that she was alone for a littl bit, wen all of a sudden the scenery changed yet again for wat seemed like the millionth time back to the black abyss that was her/Sam's mind. 'Wat the hell is going on now?' she muttered.'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 pm
(Ok, I'm just not in a good mood right now, sorry.)

Kazumi shook her head. 'I can't see anything Erin's going through.' She sent.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:56 pm
Dasani sat perched on the edge of the highest part of the building with her back to the others looking out at the water. Whatever was wrong the others would fix and she couldn't be worried about it if she wanted to. Instead she just thought about the ocean and what the water felt like on her skin. If she had emotion she'd be longing to be there but because she didn't it was more of a flesh memory.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 pm
Blake nodded and let out a small but, full of sadness, sigh. he hated being tormented by wat erin must be going through. He looked over at Dasani and asked her, "do u wanna go get some food with me?" 'try not to kill her while we'r gone.' blake sent to kazumi with a dry chuckle.

'Sam was in the same black abyss erin was in. 'why the hell am i here?' she yelled but the only who heard besides herself was erin. sam hadnt noticed that but erin did. erin turned around to see sam standing almost a mile away. she tried that thing sam did wher she vanished from this spot and appeared in another within a blink of an eye. she didnt hav to concentrate to hard to do so. she was behind sam now and tapped her shoulder. sam turned around only to b decked in the face with erin's fist.'

(its cool, we'v all had those days aha)  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 pm
"Can I go with you guys?" Aria asked. "Too much tension here.. It makes my stomach twist." She said. Kazumi rolled her eyes a bit, looking from him to Sam.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 pm
(of course my mom tells me to get off her comp right wen im catching up on everything..i doubt she'll notice that im still on it in like a half hour or so haha)

Blake nodded and said, "sure, of course." he smiled at her and went over to the roof door. he turned the knob and luckily it was open, "after u." he said and held the door open for Dasani and Aria.

'Sam fell over from the punch and held her hand up to her eye. 'you b****!' Sam yelled and got bak up but kept her distance. 'how the hell did u end up here?' she asked horrified. she knew wat was coming and didnt want it to happen..ever. 'i dont know. i was just about to ask u the same thing. so how hav u been enjoying MY body? and why the hell do u hav my colored wings and i half urs?' she asked, with too much attitude in her voice to measure. Sam squinted at her and closed her eyes a moment later. soon Sam was gone leaving erin alone in the abyss. 'i'll b waiting for u sam..' she promised and just walked around in the black abyss of sam's mind.'

sam woke up and felt the pain in her eye. "ugh...so that wasnt just a dream.." she muttered. she held her hand up to her eye and tried to open it but it had already swelled up to the point where she looked half asian. She let her wings come out and wat'ya kno? erin was right..they had traded wings..she tucked them back in and let out a huff.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 pm
Dasani looked away from the water and over at Blake and Aria. "Ok." She said. She said down then turned and jumped down from her perch. "Bye bye." She said to Kazumi and the others as she walked by.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:45 pm
Aria smiled at her and began walking. "Some stuff huh." She said, looking over at them.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm
blake chuckled softly as he walked behind them down the steps to the restraunt they wer just above. "I just wish this wasnt happening." he shook his head and held the door open for them to enter into the restraunt through the roof door that read, 'Employees Only!' in big black letters.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:03 pm
"You know you hated her about 2 weeks ago. You hated all of us." She said to her sister. Kazumi growled a bit. "No one invades anyone's mind except for me." She told them. "You can't do anything about it so why bother?" Tomoyo stood up. She was so short, it didn't matter. "You wouldn't understand." "And why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't I understand? Tell me." Kazumi turned around and paced a bit. "You don't understand." Tomoyo growled a bit. "All of you Erasers are the same. You feel as if you have to know everything and be on top of it all when really you don't know crap!" Kazumi turned around in shock. Where did that come from?
Aria nodded. "It is kind of annoying. Having so many people enter her mind.." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 pm
Blake nodded in agreement, "iyea..sometimes i wonder if itd b better if she wasnt...nevermind im not even gonna finished that sentence.." he said and stood in the somewat long line to order chinese food.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games