Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:18 pm
I know. I've been painting more, so I've been here at odd times. The only question I can really think of right now is where will the potion shop be? It should be close to this building, I think, but I don't know where we'll put it.

*squeaks happily, then picks one of the balls up and flies above Thistle, dropping it down on her*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:27 pm
Amy smiled. "I'm glad you're painting more! Have you seen that painting over the couch here in the lounge? It's great! I really like it."

She turned on the stool to face the couch that had the painting above it.

"And, the potions shop will be connected to this main building. I thought the same way you did. It should be close to this building, attached actually. We have some room to build off to one of the sides. A narrow hall will probably shoot out from one end and then open up into the shop. Liada doesn't need a lot of room for potions, but definitely more room than we can provide in any of our current buildings right now."

Thistle felt the squishy ball plop on her head, which caused her to whinny in laughter. She took up a ball in her mouth and then threw it up toward Mwee.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:33 pm
*nods and laughs* Of course I've seen it, Amy. I do spend a lot of time here, you know.

Attatched is probably good. It'll encourage people to come here after they shop and the other way around. 3nodding I think it should have it's own outdoor entrance too, to make it easier for customers and her staff. *wonders if staff is the right word, but doesn't know of a better one to use*

*dodges the ball, then dives down to get another ball*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:38 pm
Amy looked a little confused. She looked back at the painting. "But the painting seems new. I haven't seen it here before. I would have noticed a mermaid and a crab that looks like a cat because it's adorable!"

She giggled and then looked back at Kits. "An outdoor entrance for the lab is a great idea! I was also wondering if we should start sending out monthly newsletters for how people can stay feeling well, promoting the potions for awhile in the newsletters until more people know about it, but what do you think?"

Thistle quickly picked up another ball in her mouth and then picked up another one with her tail. She threw both of them at Mwee, but the one from her tail went flying toward the entrance since she found it hard to aim both with her mouth and her tail.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:46 pm
((Actually, that was in the office, but okay... lol ))

*starts laughing, and takes a minute before she can answer* Maybe you should go look at the signature on that. rofl

Actually, an Aqua Springs newsletter is a good idea. That way, we can keep people updated on what's new all over Aqua Springs, not just in the potion shop. 3nodding

*picks one ball up with her paws and one with her mouth, then flies over Thistle, dropping them both on her*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:55 pm
{{It was! Whoops!! I'm sorry. sad }}

Amy looked at Kits curiously and then got up from the bar stool. She talked as she walked over to the painting and began searching for the signature.

"I'm really glad you agree! Who would we get to do the newsletter, though? Do you think Jessi and Haley could work on it whenever they're at the information desk? They do a great job with the posters already."

Finally, she found the signature. "Ah ha!"

She looked at it for a moment and then turned to look at Kits with wide eyes. "You did this, Kits? That's amazing!! I'm so glad you put it up here!"

Thistle dodged the first ball, but the second one plopped on her head. She squeaked in surprise and then started to bury herself in the balls. She was going to hide from Mwee and see if Mwee could find her! What she didn't know, though, was that a little of her pink bottom was showing up through the balls and her tail was also on the surface.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm
((It's ok. lol)

Well, at first I think we could just make it ourselves on the computer or something and copy it. I think it would be a good way to get notices out to our customers.

*grins* I did that a while ago. That big empty space was just begging to be filled.

*squeaks and lands next to Thistle, pawing at her tail*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:14 pm
{{ wink }}

Amy thought about it for a moment. "Why don't the both of us create a complete newsletter on our own, and then we get together and compare them? Take out what we don't like and keep what we do. That sound like a plan?"

Amy looked back at the painting and grinned. "It really seems to tie in the colors of the room. You're right, it did need something there, though I never realized it. I'm not the best at decorating large areas. I'm glad you saw it and even happier you put one of your own paintings up! It will also be good to have it up there for our art nights."

She walked back over to the bar and took a seat on the stool.

Thistle squeaked in surprise and jumped high out of the ball pit when she felt a paw on her tail, sending balls flying in different directions, though not that far.

She saw Mwee and then lightly tackled her.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:21 pm
*nods* That sounds like a good plan.

Well, I can leave it up at least until the art nights... that would make a good place to put another piece too.

*squeaks and falls back into the balls, rolling over when Thistle tackles her*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:25 pm
Amy grinned and looked down at her mug of hot chocolate, glad that Kits had liked her idea about the newsletter and how they could do it.

Then, she looked back over at Kits. "You know, speaking of the art night, when do we want to have our next one? I'm free almost every weekend."

Thistle wrestled around with Mwee for a little bit and then stood back up. She licked Mwee lightly a couple of times and then flicked her tail happily.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:35 pm
Hmm... How about March 6th? The fifth is Miro's birthday, so maybe we could combine the art night with a birthday party for her. 3nodding

*squeaks happily, then jumps out of the ball pit, going over to get a snack*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 pm
Amy thought about it for a moment and then grinned. "I don't think I have anything planned for that day. Combining both the art night and Miro's birthday day party would be great!!"

She giggled. "We'd have to make sure to make lots of sweets ahead of time for her, though. Oh! We should ask her what things she likes so we know what kind of theme to go with and how to decorate this place."

Thistle watched as Mwee went to go eat a snack. While she was gone, she quickly dug herself down into the ball pit again to try and hide to see if Mwee could find her this time. She made sure to tuck her tail under her this time!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:46 pm
That way she can spend her actual birthday with her husband too, if she wants to. *laughs* I don't think Miro's picky when it comes to sweets. As long as it doesn't have eggs, at least. Going by her clothes, I think she likes green, especially mint. 3nodding She seems to like frilly things too.

*looks pleadingly at one of the staff members, trying to look starved until they give her some pet food*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:51 pm
{{Awww Mwee!!!! 4laugh }}

Amy laughed. "Yeah, she probably would want to spend it with her husband. Does he ever come to MW or here to visit her?"

She grabbed a napkin, reached over the bar and pulled a pen out of a pen holder. She wrote done some of the stuff Kits said Miro probably liked.

One of the staff members was making her rounds around the pet area to make sure every pet was taken care of when she saw Mwee looked up at her with pleading eyes. She cooed at her and then bent down to pick her up.

"Now, I know Kits feeds you very well, Mwee, so I know you're not starving by any means. We'll give you a treat, though! Would you like some dragon fruit Popsicle? How about chicken salad?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 pm
*shakes her head* No, I've only heard her talk about him. I don't think he'll come here, probably because of Tes.

*squeaks happily, recognizing her name, "treat", and "dragon" out of everything the staff member said*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games