Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
Pureblood | Father | Happily Married

Darcy was not happy in the slightest and it showed in the way he walked down the chaotic way that was Hogsmeade station shouting and dodging spells left and right. His wife, his heavily pregnant wife was sitting at home alone and mere days away from birth and he was here dealing with idiots who couldn't pull their heads out their arses long enough to realize that the "reign of the pureblood" was about five centuries in the opposite direction. Merlin and Morgana how thick were people! Lingucornus! Expelliarmus! Incarcerous!" he called out in rapid succession towards two death eaters before the ropes bound around them dropping them to the ground. He barely restrained himself from bunching them both in lieu of a stupify but he had to remind himself that he was above these things and just shot off the spell instead leaving them there as he went on. Besides intercepting and disposing of these Death Eaters, their main concern was the children and from what he had heard in the brief briefing, more like a yell honestly, the Headmaster had reopened the castle for students who had missed the train to retreat back into her protective walls.

He had just stunned another death eater when he saw the imposing form of his partner Magni along with another wizard whom he definitely not seen in the Auror offices but certainly looked like he knew what he was doing. Possibly a Witch Water or Hit Wizard then. Darcy also spotted nearby older students apparating out the younger ones which definitely filled him with relief with the thought of knowing that there were smaller number of students around to be terrorized. "Confringo!" he shouted pointing at the ground and watched with no little satisfaction as the people in dark robes running towards them were blasted off their feet, literally. "Have either of you been in Hogsmeade? I can see the smoke from here." he asked looking over towards the climbing smoke spirals coming from the wizarding village. If either answered negatively then that was where he would go to ensure no one was trapped in that makeshift oven.
Diamond Wales

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:02 am
Something’s happening to me and you;
Lighting up the night brighter than the moon...
I couldn't stop it even if we wanted to!
Tell me I’m not dreaming-
Uh oh, I’m out of my depth-
Struggling to breathe, got to catch my breath!
A little voice saying yes yes yes...
I can hear the sirens screaming,
When you touch me, when you hold me.

User Image
M A R I N A
E U G E N I E
E D G E W O R T H

FORMER SLYTHERINPROUD HALFBLOODAURORNEWLYWED

The first mask Marina saw upon apparating onto the scene was menacing a group of panicking first years. Once upon a time, Marina had been a panicking first year. She could relate. "Stupefy!" she cast coldly, and the wizard or witch, it being hard to tell under the robes, blocked it as they spun around to face her. Marina stared at them. "Sorry I'm not a student," she mock apologized, throwing up a shield to stop their first curse thrown at her. "But I'm sure you understand. Mittere en terram!" She twirled her wand over the ground. The neo Death Eater found themselves sunk in up to their chin. She directed the first years towards a hit wizard who was bringing people up to the castle and continued on her way, doing her best to disarm and/or stun anyone in a mask she came across. She would have liked to do a lot worse to some of these ingrates, but that would have to stay wishful thinking for now. Half the village was on fire, from what she could tell, and the fighting was spilling over into it. She did see something that caught her eye, however. An older blonde woman fighting. As she got closer, she realized it was Amata Harlowe, and her mouth dropped open. She didn't want to run in screaming 'Professor' and get the woman killed, but she felt strongly inclined to help her former teacher. She made her way towards the fight, narrowing her eyes as she tried to get a better look at the man the woman was fighting. Then she heard his voice and she knew. She knew she'd heard it before and then realization set in, and Marina screamed "Protego!" in a voice that could have fractured glass. She found herself right beside Amata as her shield held for a few moments before dissipating. "Hi, Professor," she said somewhat awkwardly. She hadn't seen the woman since her wedding, after all, and this was not an ideal meeting. "I thought we could take down this b*****d together."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Utsuha Moon

I don’t care, I’m in too deep,
You’re like a riptide dragging me away!
Adrenaline kicking and my heartbeat thumping...
Riptide underneath the waves-
Hold on tight, 'cause it’s the start of something-
Gotta love this riptide!
Nothing's ever gonna feel so fine.
I finally found a little piece of paradise;
It’s like I’m living in a different life.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:13 am
There's a war inside of me burning red and honestly-
Any idiot could see that I killed all the hope that I had.
There's a war inside of me, and you watch it silently...
And I wave it constantly like a flag, like a flag, like a flag.
This knife that's in my back keeps twisting; anxiety attacks!
This is a battleground; I'm caught in the crossfire;
My words are weaponry and I'm waiting patiently...

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander sighed in exasperation as she reverted back to 'Mr. Lillantine', but stiffened when David snapped at them all. Vio's eyes were like shards of ice but she held her tongue, blinking as he apparated away with Anti only to return soon afterward. "Please," she said politely, and managed to get to her feet with some wincing, throwing Vander and Wendy a look and taking his hand like she was stepping down from a carriage. "F**k you too," Vander muttered once they were gone, and got to his own feet with a grunt, extending a hand to help Wendy up. "You didn't have to stay," he said once more. "I'm sure your beloved guardians could have found you some other heir to marry if I wound up dead." His tone was devoid of emotion but his eyes looked like they might be almost thanking her.

OOC:
mc2

You win the battle now, but I will return the fire.
'Cause I'd crawl on broken glass to be the one who laughs last!
You're advancing mercilessly; unprovoked and needlessly-
And I'll march you into the sea just to watch you drown in the end.
I am used to these black eyes, to be bruised; antagonized;
But it overwhelms my mind to believe that I call you a friend.
Down the trenches I will go, fight the armies on my own...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:15 pm
User Image

N A G I S A x Y A M A M O T O

head auror xx mahou graduate xx pureblood

Nagisa apparated into Hogsmeade with a crack. He was not entirely happy to hear that the school his children attended and would attend was under the attack of dark wizards. He thought these adults would know better than to attack a school, and children just looking forward to going back home. Then again, evil knew no bounds, and this angered Nagisa more than anything else.

This would probably be the first attack he would be participating with a shiny new title "Head Auror". To be honest, the man was as nervous as anyone can be, because if anyone dies under his tenure or if he screws something up, all eyes would be on him. Nagisa would need to adopt a more serious attitude (not that he wasn't in the past). How he would do that, he had no idea, because being playful was his trademark.

"Expelliarmus!" He cast, quickly drawing his wand at the sight of one of the attackers raising theirs in preparation to attack others. Nagisa promptly cast forth several stunning spells to effectively knock them unconscious.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:15 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Summer of 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Wendy sighed as after Vio had been aparated away with David, Vander had to add a f**k you under his breath as he got up. Wendy looked up to Evander and then to his extended hand as if she suspected the hand to be some trick before taking it and pulling herself up with his help, though mostly doing it herself. At Evander's insistence she didn't have to stay and then the snide remark that her 'beloved guardians' could find her some other heir she said coldly with a toss of her hair, refusing to look Evander in the eye, "Maybe I found it more useful to have you and your family owe me. Remember to tell Mummy, who made sure you and Antigone lived through this. If it was up to you your sister would have bled out before you managed to get proper help." She glanced at him and added, "And, in case you forgot proper heirs are getting to be a rarer and rarer. Also, it was your mother who begged my 'beloved guardians' for the whole arrangement, don't pin it off on-" she paused at a crack and turned to see David who had returned.

David glanced at the two and shook his head and grabbed the shoulder's of both of them before dropping them off at Platform 9 3/4 and once again disappearing, not lingering to hear the rest of whatever conversation the two may have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image

D O R I A N
B A N N I S T E R

Slytherin Alumni │ Hit Wizard │ Father of Two

Dorian didn't know how to feel when it came to this latest assignment. He had never been much of a team player, especially when it came to work, and didn't enjoy working with others in the least bit. Although, it was necessary. Death Eaters were attacking for the first time in quite a long time. Their threat had been eradicated when he was around four years old, so he never grew up in constant fear around them. But if they were going to make a comeback, and attack the school where both he, his wife, and now his children went, then he'd gladly take care of them.

He apparated onto the scene with a sharp pop, immediately casting a shield charm over himself and joining the fray, casting hex after hex, spell after spell at each Death Eater who dared cross his way. His eyes searched around the scene as he traveled along as well, dodging stray spells and taking out as many Death Eaters as possible. His heart was beating faster than ever. Where was Devonte? Where was Layton? Had they made it onto the train and got away safely? He sure hoped so. Today was not the day he wanted to find his kids dead in a ditch.

Name Here

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:49 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at Hogsmeade Station, moving to The Magic Neep with Chaos
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Afraid
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ We should leave. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ ωe'łł иeνeя вe яøчαłš ( я ø ч α ł š ) ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Iт đ ø и ' т я υ и ıи øυя в ł ø ø đ ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tħαт κ ı и đ ø f ł υ χ e נυšт αıи'т f ø я υ š ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          We ¢яανe α đ ı f f e я e и т κıиđ øf в υ z z ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori wasn't sure if she wanted to smile at the fact that Gia was apparently still in her right state of mind, or slap the girl for joking at a time like this. But, she reasoned that sarcasm was her friend's way of coping, and so ignored the attitude. She was glad to see that apparently Gia's leg wasn't going to hinder her ability to hex the bastards, considering she herself was presently in no position to do so. The Slytherin moved as quickly as she was able through the crowd, but it wasn't all that fast. When they were crashed into, her eyes narrowed ever so slightly, eye twitching. She did not have time for some idiot to be ramming into them, slowing them down and making Gia's injury worse. When she realized it was one of their housemates, she bit back the insult that'd been on the tip of her tongue. Somehow she doubted the Italian would forgive her for being a b***h to Carver, even considering the circumstances.

spaceShe was thankful for her own moment of wisdom when he shot a spell over their shoulders, likely saving them both from some horrible fate. The brunette managed a gracious expression. "Cover would be excellent," she agreed with a nod, "But Gia is right, the train is not happening. We need-" She was interrupted by the train leaving, along with Tristan and his outburst. She found herself wondering what on Earth sort of homes her housemates had grown up in, that they were using such language at twelve. But, rather than contemplate that, she weighed her options, mind moving quickly to try and figure out what best to do as soon as possible.

spaceIt would be wise, she thought, to keep the boys close. She couldn't help Gia and protect them at the same time, and there was no telling whether or not the other girl would remain capable of defending them, or even conscious. She'd lost a lot of blood. It stood to reason that she should do as they wished. But, she doubted if she could carry Gia to the Entrance gates quickly enough, or that the girl could make it there. She shook her head at Tristan. "Gia will not make it that far. We have to find-" As she spoke, she spotted a shop, still as of yet untouched by the flames, with a man and a woman standing outside, herding people inside, supposedly for safety. She gestured with her head in that direction. "There. The man is preventing the flames from reaching the building, and he and the woman are keeping the attackers away. We would be safe."

spaceAs she spoke, loud cracks sounded out through the village. Several figures arrived, immediately setting to fight the masked witches and wizards who were attacking the students. She managed a small smile. "It appears the authorities have arrived. No need to run for the gates; it would be logical to simply get to the nearest location of relative safety," she insisted, and without waiting for the boys to say yea or nay, she began walking towards the green grocer's. All she needed was somewhere to get Gia settled. Find something to tie off her leg so the bleeding slowed, to keep her from bleeding out before someone could help. It made no sense to risk making her injury worse by running for somewhere so far away. The benefit of safety did not outweigh the risk of losing her friend.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe вe чøυя яυłeя ( я υ ł e я )
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Yøυ ¢αи ¢αłł мe Q υ e e и B e e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Aиđ I'łł яυłe ( I ' ł ł я υ ł e I'łł яυłe I ' ł ł я υ ł e )
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe ł ı ν e тħαт f α и т α š ч

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Red Hot Missy

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:06 pm
Sebastian "Ian" Windsor

Cursebreaking ProfessorPurebloodFatherRavenclaw AlumniArchaeologist

User Image

I see the colors of the world—they're rearranging
The center sentinels are cunningly estranging all...
I think a little about a lot, I'm introverted
You think a lot about a little never heard it all, of our energy.

And I bring these words to life...

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Sebastian was just taking a nice bonding walk with his son Jean in the village of Hogsmeade when the clouds gradually blocked the sun and he felt like something eerie was going on, but he could be exaggerating. His sixteen-year-old son looked pale despite his olive skin from his mother, as he pointed at the sky and stammered, "Dad? What was that?" The professor did not have the time to answer because something exploded in Hogsmeade and people started screaming around, not a good sign. Shady masked people began attacking people left and right and possibly they might paint the whole town red-- obviously a bad sign. Sebastian grabbed his son's arm tightly and began to run to the station, he was hoping that the train was still present and still-boarding students. Minutes later of defense spells and shield charms, they could see the platform but there was no train. It... left, much of Sebastian and Jean's dismay.

"Merlin's bloody beard..." He grumbled and cast another defense spell which made the Death Eater injure herself... or himself. Regardless of gender, that maniac deserved being knocked out that's for sure. The father and his son went under the tree (But not fat enough to hide the two of them) and Sebastian told him urgently, "Listen, we'll go to the nearest shop-- hopefully somewhere that isn't on fire and you'll stay there. I do not want your mother to kill you for not keeping your head down and getting injured, I'll help out the other students and people once we get there"

Jean did not seem to like the phrase "head down" because he shot back sounding panicked and insulted, "Wait! NO! You're gonna DIE! Mum will be so mad-- A-and Eli and Cathy might---"

"Your mother is NOT going to receive news about having a dead son and you know it, Jean! And don't try being all heroic--- yet!" The professor snapped, the voice's tempo was fast. His son should know that, he's a Ravenclaw--- well, a different type of Ravenclaw in his personal opinion [Jean's not the tactician type, more of a curious learner and open-minded type of Ravenclaw]. But he was pretty sure Jean was not stupid enough to do a suicidal mission and fight off those Death Eaters by himself. Well, sure he did know that Jean was great in Cursebreaking and Defense Against the Dark Arts [though he did not admit it] and a member of the Dueling Club but no, better safe than sorry.

Jean seemed to be taken back by his father's sharp reply, then two seconds later "What NO! I'm not doing that heroic s**t, dad! Look, I do not want you to get a missing leg or a ******** stab in the chest. Mum wouldn't like that either!" Jean snapped as well, his Jade Green eyes was like his spouse's eyes when angry, "Also ---what kind of Witch Watch--- Oh s**t!" Jean pushed his father aside (but not hard enough, the professor was quite firm to his place) was going to point his wand at the Death Eater who was looking at them and was pointed at them two, but he was not lucky on that. Sebastian turned his back to where Jean's wand was pointing and was going to point the Death Eater as well when Jean screamed and landed onto the ground, his right hand clutching on his bleeding upper left chest, his blood drenching his upper uniform and it was spreading quickly. "STUPEFY!" He angrily pointed his Alder wand and knocked out the Death Eater, before turning to Jean in shock. His son was still alive and conscious, but he was breathing shakily as if he was trying his best not to fall unconscious. Sebastian pointed his wand and began mending a seemingly deep slash cut on Jean's chest, it looked like a Sectumsempra spell to him, probably but hopefully not. Thank God Sebastian took Healing Class and still remembered the drills... He spent his archaeology life swooping his mates' butts from nearly dying inside ancient cities.

He finished mending Jean's wound with an song-like spell thrice, though unfortunately it left a bad scar (His wife Daphne is definitely going to kill him once she knew about this), but at least he won't die in blood loss-- seeing that the sixth year was still alive and breathing, he hated it when any family member from the Windsor family tree got threatened and it never helped since his nephew Westley and two of his nieces were part of the Law Enforcement--- an Auror, a Hit Wizard, and a Witch Watcher, and now his son was going to be a Witch Watcher in the future. The red-headed sixth year winced as his palm went on his chest as if it was just stitched by doctors and didn't get enough anesthesia "Ow-- It's still h---" "Okay, I understand, but you can obviously walk, come on! He held out his hand and Jean took it with his blood-smudged right hand. Sebastian noticed that Amorocho the Alchemy professor finally arrived and transfigured some furnitures into dragons, something Sebastian was not definitely not good at [which was why he did not get to be an Auror].

╚══════════════════════════════╝

We stay up late and draw the lines to every constellation,
We live with all our sorrows tied to age and separation
These are the days of love and life, these are our expectations
We stay up late to live tonight, this is our destination

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "Oh bloody hell..."
With : Jean Windsor, screaming people, probably dead people and psychopathic assholes
Attire : Looking urgent

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          Looking Lovely at Hogsmeade Station with Chaos
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Resolute
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh, hell no. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thє rαín ís f α l l í n ' σn mч wíndσwpαnєs დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вut wє αrє h í d í n g ín α s α f є r p l α c є დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          undєr cσvєrs stαчíng d r ч αnd w α r m დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          чσu gívє mє f є є l í n g s thαt í α d σ r є დ დ დxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata's eyes went wide when Regret vanished into the cloud, staring at him, fury roiling over her. "Cut the dramatics and fight me, you b*****d!" she shouted, unimpressed by his flight. Of course he would take to high ground, try for an advantage. He'd never been stupid; just insane. If he were trying to intimidate, he'd picked the wrong person to try it on; she wasn't impressed. She was angry. Furious. And he was playing with her?

spaceThe shield spell went up just before she cast her own, and Amata turned to see Marina had appeared. She had to remind herself that the girl was an Auror now, that it was her job to be here. The situation was all too familiar, though, and her instincts were screaming that she needed to get the redhead far, far away. But, Marina had just as much right to want to take him down as she did, if not more; after all, if he'd had his way, she and Damien would both be dead. So, she nodded curtly, then grabbed the younger woman's arm, apparating them to the rooftop he stood on. "Don't even think about running again, coward. Confundo!" The damage she'd done to the doorway behind him had reminded Amata that she should probably refrain from using anything that could potentially hurt an innocent bystander. Besides, the authorities had arrived; she would leave it to Marina to actually take him down. It's what she'd been trained for, after all, and she'd do so much more effectively than Amata could ever hope to.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxდ დ დ ít stαrts ín mч t σ є s, mαkєs mє c r í n k l є mч n σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ w h є r є v є r ít gσєs, í α l w α ч s knσw
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ thαt чσu mαkє mє s m í l є, plєαsє s t α ч fσr α w h í l є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ just t α k є чσur t í m є , w h є r є v є r чσu gσ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Utsuha Moon

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image

Addie was confused and completely at a loss of what to do. The young girl had just watched the scarlet train pull away from the station moments before she could reach it. The brunette spun around to face the chaos that surrounded her. The death eaters were cursing or killing everyone in sight. There were a few older students left but most of them were busy in their own battles right now. Addie swallowed around the lump that had formed in her throat and began to dodge her way through the battle. The only thought on her mind was finding her sister. The small girl knew if she could find her older sibling she might stand a chance. The eldest Davenport was the Dueling captain and she excelled in DADA even thought she was only a fifth year. The middle child was a known goof off and slacker who only did her work because she was forced into it. Addie knew she was in way over her head.

The petite brunette held her wand at the ready as a precaution and she ducked and weaved searching for the familiar red head. It seemed like ages passed and the young girl was on edge from casting a few defensive spells. She found the red hair she had been searching for. Ari was standing only a few away with an older Ravenclaw boy. Addie's heart pounded with excitement and she stood up from her current hiding place to catch her sister's attention but unfortunately she attracted someone else's gaze instead. In her excitement she hadn't even noticed the female death eater to her left. The masked woman laughed maniacally when she noticed such an easy target. Addie froze at the sound of laughter and turned slowly raising a shaking hand pathetically attempting to defend herself. Before the young child could say a word the woman cast her own curse, "Crucio!" Addie crumpled into a small pile and began screaming her tortured screams. The third year girl had no defense. Not even the slightest hope to do anything to get the pain to stop.

User Image

Arianna watched silently as the older Ravenclaw gave instructions and took Benjamin and Dylan away to safety. The red head felt a rush of relief when the older girl didn't bother arguing or trying to force her to leave as well. She was about to thank the older boy who had stayed behind with her when she heard screaming. The girl's heart dropped those screams sounded like Addie's. The older sister whirled around searching for the person creating the tortured wails. Her eyes landed on a Death Eater aiming a Cruciatis Curse on a small brunette. It was Addie. Panic filled Arianna and before thinking anything through she ran full tilt towards the scene wand pointed and aiming towards the female caster she screamed, "Stupefy!" Having given the spell a little too much power the Death Eater was not only stunned but flew back several feet.

The older girl threw herself onto the ground next to her sister. "Addie!" The little brunette continued to lay on the ground breathing but unresponsive. The girl looked over the boy she was still with. "I think she's knocked out." Ari fought the tears that rushed to her eyes as she stared down at her unconscious sister. "How could I have let this happen to you."

Arkendrai
RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Hell on Earth aka Hogsmeade Station
                                                          With Students, Psychos, Dead Bodies, mostly screaming people
                                                          Feeling Horrified
                                                          Thinking JULIUS!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tyson had been trying to get as many young students as he could onto the train to safety. That is until the shrill whistle of the train alerted the platform to its rapid departure. Immediately Tyson started looking frantically for a place to get people safely hidden from harm. It was while he searched he saw a woman who looked fifty shades of crazy approaching his siblings. Before he had a moment to respond, a sudden movement as she whipped her wand and the eyes of Julius met his own before the life vanished from them. The woman skipped away cheerfully, seemingly enjoying it as though she were demon of chaos. Dorian lay on the ground bleeding next to Julius as Tyson's vision turned red. "JULIUS! DORIAN!" He dashed forward, wand at the ready, striking a masked man from behind almost immediately. The man collapsed in a heap as various swollen boils formed instantly on him. A flash of light burst near to the Slytherin as he cursed every masked attacker in the way of him getting to his brothers. A masked man moved at him and with a quick flick of his wand Tyson cast the reductor curse at him. Turning the masked figure into a pile of robes and dust. Tyson swung his fist at another masked figure as he reached his siblings. "Dori! We are leaving!" he said as he grabbed Dorian's arm and Julius' in his other hand and turned on the spot appariting them away from chaos and to safety. To St. Mungos.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character Fear me I am angry brother :: EXIT TO ST. MUNGOS

mc2
Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:15 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

17|Seventh Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo wanted to get her out of there...but the Lexine had told him that they couldn't almost as soon as he went to tell her she had to go. Iñigo loved her...and he wanted nothing but to just protect her, but he also knew the girl would refuse to leave. As much as he wanted to fight it, he also knew he couldn't fight the girl's desires. When she had made it a point that they could not do nothing, that's when he realized the strength of the girl's resolve, but before he got the chance to say anything, the girl was knocked into him and both of them toppled over to the ground. He went to get up, but he realized that Lexine was on him and didn't want to take the chance in rolling over and allowing her to be exposed to get hit by whatever had caused her to shoot into him like that. Lexine rolled off of him quickly and had gotten up. She seemed furious as she got up as well, shooting off a powerful spell at the attacker. Getting up from the ground as she did it, he walked over to her, a small smile on his face. She seemed annoyed, but that was one hell of a spell she casted. "Nice one," he admitted to her.

As Lexine moved to a group that needed saving, he followed closely behind. He stayed quiet as everyone started devising plans to get back. Benjamin seemed hurt and Dylan's plan just about forced the boy to go back to the station; so the injury must be pretty bad. Iñigo listened to his role in this plan, hearing that he had to stay with the girl. Looking down at her, he nodded for a second and looked back to the group, but by the time he looked, a loud crack was heard and they were gone. Iñigo stayed quiet for a bit before looking to Arianna.

Before words were divulged, a scream was heard in the distance, a scream that sent shivers down his back. The scream seemed to attract the girl with him to it as well...which was not good, because that meant she knew the source of it. The girl ran in the direction in which she heard the screams; so naturally, Iñigo followed. As they got over there, the girl sent a spell...to which he cast Incarcerous on the man that she had knocked back, followed by Obscuro. The man now bound by ropes and blind, Iñigo went over to him and kicked his wand from his hand. Making his way over to the girl who screamed, he kneeled down next to Arianna. He looked over the girl, who was knocked out and instantly became infuriated. How could they do this to such a young, innocent girl? "We have to get her immediate attention. Call for help. I'll protect you while you do," he said, ready to take on whomever wanted to come and try to hurt them.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

amo10690

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:58 am
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Second YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                      I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                      A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                      Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                      Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Avian was the type of kid who would intentionally arrive at the train, put his luggage there, then go out again because he never liked the idea of going home to their manor. The only thing he did not put inside the train was his red-wood guitar, a great gift from his cousin Gypsy and Jer. He was just casually fooling around with the strings and tried to tune them from what he had read--- was it E-A-D-G-B-D? Was it E in the last one? He wasn't sure. That's why he'll just leave the thinnest string alone and not tune up nor down. He was going to pluck the first string when something exploded in Hogmeade, a place where he's not allow to visit until his third year. He looked up and his jaw dropped, a scary symbol of a snake slithering inside the skull was glowing in malicious green in the air, a Death Eater symbol from the books he used to read. He turned around and scary death-cult people in masks began attacking people around, which made his heart ascend to the young first year's throat. He ran to the train and before he knew it, the train went mobile and left full-speed, "Oh my ghost..." Avian spoke, looking stunned as he watched the train disappear in sight. He was sure Echo was not there in the train, so his cousin had to be somewhere here running or fighting off the bad guys with his broomstick (which was probably not Echo-ish in Avian's point of view, that guy's a huge flirty nerd). He tried to run as fast as he could, which guitar swinging wildly on his hand. The faster he could move, the less chance about him getting hurt. That's just a theory, by the way.

He looked around and tried his best to dodge and hide behind some furnitures as some defense walls, from benches to trees, but it got destroyed eventually by fire and still received some light cuts and some dirt on his face. He had to get help from his cousin Echo, or Tanya until he tripped down and dropped his guitar by accident. He swore to the ghost that his elbows hurt from the fall, but he tried to forget about that and went back to get Gypsy's gift for him, he was not going to let that instrument of his dreams crushed. He grabbed his wand from his pocket and retrieved his guitar which was just a few steps away from him. "Oh thank Good---" He froze as he stood up felt like a shadow was cast over him and looked up, an anonymous woman in a white mask who was just about nine steps away from him had her wand pointed at him. "Feeling lost, little tyke?" Avian froze and stared at woman in shock, and sharply pointed his Ash-wood wand at her in hopes that she would back away, but his hand were getting colder despite the summer heat, and she did not even budge a millimeter. 'Run!' His head screamed at him, obeyed his thoughts and turned his back to run away from her, but something really wet and painful happened on his leg (he wasn't sure which probably his right thigh), and then on his behind, probably somewhere on his right back shoulder. He fell down on the hard ground screaming in pain, dropping his guitar and wand from both hands. He felt that his heart was rising up to his throat then fell back down again, and the last thing he saw was a tree turning into a dragon.

[OOC: And no, he's not dead. Just unconscious. I hope you don't mind, Essy and Anghel?]

╚══════════════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                      And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                      And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                      And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Essy Ze Ninja

Thinking : "Oh Lord!"
With : Look this place is a disaster how is he going to know who's who?
Attire : Uniform

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:22 pm
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

amo10690

【 LOCATION 】 hogsmeade station x 【 MOOD 】 terrified, confused x 【 COMPANY 】 iñigo, arianna, adaline x 【 CLOTHING 】 surprise

Lexine reappeared at Hogsmeade Station with a pop right where she’d previously stood, give or take a few inches or so. As soon as she arrived back at the station, she knew something was wrong: Iñigo and Arianna weren’t standing there. At first, Lexine was sure she just hadn’t apparated where she meant to and they were still sort of standing around waiting for her, but as she began looking around she noticed her boyfriend and the brunette hovering over the body of a little girl – Addie? Lexine rushed over and came to see a younger girl who looked much like Arianna did – no doubt the elder of the two’s sister. She looked up to Iñigo, not wanting to disturb the crying girl, and murmuredWhat happened? She stood at the ready on the other side of the girls; if anything it was obvious the two needed protected.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elton Alexander Snow
Auror / Gryffindor Alum/ Father of Three

It had been a while since he had to rush somewhere. And he was sort of glad for it. The papers were dull and when it wasn't, it was just piling on the more he thought about it. He was getting ready to hear from his brother again about how stupidly his oldest wasn't getting along with her siblings. And that was because they came home today. But then it was all alert and off to Hogsmeade. Someone had attacked the train. And Elton's first thought? His nieces and nephews were on that platform. With a rage starting, Elton followed his co-workers and apparated to the site. And when he did? It was bloody chaos. He couldn't lose his head in fear of the worst for the girls and boy. No, he had to help keep these men and women off the innocent. Blasting a spell at one man who was getting ready to spell a young girl, he motioned for her to stay near him. He would do his best. He still didn't see Clarisse, but that would be remedied shortly he was sure. He soon saw a small group, protected by what he assumed was two seventh years. A girl in their midst who wasn't awake. And he walked over.. "Are you alright? Can either of you apparate? She needs to be taken to St. Mungos Immediately." He said, an heir of authority in his voice as he looked over the younger girl who was definitely unconscious and not dead. He turned and blasted one man away.

(Hope you don't mind)
Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games