Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 pm
((I'm debating having the priestess go back to Mt. Angelo.))

"Y-yeah..." Victor said, as they started digging in their bags again.
"We were told that you don't need weapons now, so we started making every-day type inventions to help things run better and stuff..." Valkyrie trailed off.
"Got it!" Victor smiled, pulling out a new notebook and putting it on Damien's desk. Some of the earlier pages were older machine designs before the war was over, but as he moved along, there were were more communicators, cameras, spy equipment, and conventional every-day things. "We're trying to work with emergency built in power sources, like batteries and wireless systems and such, in case of emergencies. It's probably nothing that special now..." He trailed off.
"B-but eventually we'll get good enough that we can do some cool stuff with it. We have some ideas, but we're not used to those sorts of mechanics."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:56 pm
((Hmm. Damien will probably need the Mt. Angelo doctors for the blood poison thing.))

Damien looked through, but kept an eye on the old weapons designs. He might need them for invading overseas. However, that would wait for now. "This should certainly help our nation. You two truly are Children of Diethelm" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:19 am
((I know. *nods* I'm thinking about how something like that would be done. Any suggestions? Maybe have Diethelm people fly over there temporarily?))

"T-thank you very much!" They smiled, happy that he was pleased with them. Still, they felt his words were a bit distant, but they tried not too think too much on it. After all, they knew he was upset about Jian. "Is there..." Vincent started.
"anything we can do?" Valkyrie finished.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:19 am

Monica nodded to Damien and went off, nodding to the twins as she left. She began to gather the other officers in a room specified by the absolute leader and gave them some obscure talk about the importance of knowing the health of each officer. The nurses and doctors began arriving to set up equipment and do a head count. When it seemed that some people wanted to react, she handled it with a flip of the hair and a cold, intimidating look. Some of the officers were the generals trained under the secret police, she noticed and they seemed to hold her in respect even though it was rare that they actually saw her since she was busier helping the army itself with training.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 am
Shadow began walking down the streets exhausted. She had just gotten back from the border of Mt. Angelo to deliver the goods to a priestly supporter of the priestess. (the goods = evidence of conspiracy in Mt. Angelo). She dismounted her bike and started heading back to her apartment. It was strange. She noticed that Diethelm wasn't tracking her anymore and she wondered what Damien was thinking, if he was even thinking at all. She also wondered if it was the work of Monica. Still, she didn't let her guard down, just in case.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:09 am

A shadow, hooded and cloaked in shades of black, was watching Shadow inconspicuously and silently from the fire escape of a nearby building. It was hidden in the shadow of the building, away from the blazing sun that sought to expose it. It did not speak or do anything. It simply watched Shadow from its height and distance, as it had been doing for weeks now. Only once had Shadow followed after it so it began to grow bold with the way it hides itself, familiar with where she would and wouldn't look. It was still, moving only ever so slightly as Shadow progressed down the alley and towards her apartment.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:16 am
'He's watching me again. I suppose he's used to me overlooking him...' She thought, stopping in the middle of her path. 'Should I chase him today?' She thought, taking a deep breath. Suddenly, she turned and started quickly scaling the nearby fire escape to catch him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:20 am

The shadow was stunned as Shadow began scaling up the fire escape. It stumbled to its feet quickly and silently and began climbing further up towards the very rooftop of the building and broke into a sprint, skipping over the things and other structures on the rooftop in an effort to outrun the woman.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 am
'S***! Not today... you're not escaping today.' She thought, jumping onto the rooftop and sprinting after him. Slowly, slowly, she began to catch up to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:29 am

The shadow looked over its shoulder and found Shadow catching up to it. It averted being caught by briskly and unexpectedly turning left instead of jumping to the building right in front and instead jumped to the building on the left. It grabbed onto the ledge, having missed it by that much, and quickly got to its feet although the lost momentum would have made it so much easier for Shadow to catch up... Wrong move. Or perhaps, the right move with the wrong timing.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:15 am
Bearly keeping her momentum, she made the turn and followed after him, quickly catching up. When she had finally caught up to him, she latched onto his shoulders from behind. It wouldn't be enough to take him down like she wanted, but it would cause him to stumble over his feet a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 pm
A pathetic whimper escaped the red head as she was handed over to the prince her rib jarring painfully as he stumbled under her weight.

Slowly Saiyu cracked one eye open, her vision swimming and out of focus as she tried to make out just who it was she had been fobbed off on. Grunting she blinked several times and slowly shook her head trying and failing to clear her vision. “Wha….w-ho are you?” Blue, peach and white shifted and merged, forming little more than a blob with a voice. A voice she recognized somewhere in the back of her mind.

“You…..I…..think, I…, do I know you?” closing her eye again the red head tried to shake the oncoming wave of nausea that suddenly racked her body, she was now overly tired, the shock of just being broken out of a prison camp finally seeming to sink in. “I want to….to go home…please, please let me…” her breathing became more erratic as she turned her face, burying it in Kyrell’s sleeve her body shaking as a low sob broke through the air “Is it safe...now?…”

((sorry Aya I didn't catch your reply))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm
Damien shook his head. "No, not really, unless you're specially trained doctors. You just keep doing what you do best" Damien said. He sent someone to go see if Jay was at the temporary HQ yet. "So what do you guys want to do?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm
"I don't know." Victor admitted.
"I don't really have anything in mind." Valkyrie replied.
"We were working between our homework and the new base." Victor said.
"And now that it's school break and the new base should be finished today..." Valkyrie trailed off.
"We've got nothing." They said together.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:38 pm
"I see. Well, I'm busy for most of the remaining day, but I guess you two should stick around until until Mr. De Varill arrives with his news. After that, I'm not sure. I'll have to think about something for you to do.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games