Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:08 pm
User Image
                                                  I ain't gonna tell no lies, I ain't gonna apologize
                                                  You can see this is where I stand, you know exactly who I am
                                                  Taking everything I want, don't believe me then just watch
                                                  Standin' like the earth is mine, movin' like I own this time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ṗṛëḟëċẗ || Ṡïẍẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac kept going, feeling that he was getting closer and closer to the snitch.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 19 (Spotted!)
                                                  2/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, I'm really in a game...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ain't afraid to bare my soul, ain't afraid to walk on coals
                                                  Hear the thunder when I step, you know where to place your bet
                                                  I'm burnin' like a house on fire, cuttin' like a razor wire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:31 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac was nearly there. He could just about reach out and grab the snitch if he pushed his broom more.

Final Roll: 19 (Spotted!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:13 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui went to steal the quaffle back

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 20(+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +8 Stealing +6 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll: 18 so close
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    null

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:24 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip could tell that Isaac was chasing the snitch. The beater didn't see it, but by the way the seeker was moving, he definitely did. Once again, he aimed at the guy.

Armour Class: 20
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +8 )
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll: 21 (hit!)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Diamond Wales

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:30 pm
User Image
                                                  Gonna show them a thing or two
                                                  I'm gonna turn it up set it loose
                                                  Feast your eyes I've got something new
                                                  From up here can't beat the view

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝑃𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑

════════════════════════

Talbot swore that that Philip guy just wouldn't quit. He swooped in, trying to block the shot the seventh year hit toward Issac and redirect it back toward him.

AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +2 (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here goes nothing...
                                                  OOC: Subbing for Gryff since she's unavailable.

-◎-

From New York to L.A
                                                  East to the West
                                                  Go on and crown me king
                                                  I'm am the best of the best
                                                  Just one look you're gonna be obsessed
                                                  I give it all I got
                                                  Never any less

username

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:06 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian wondered is Issac had pissed the beaters off. They were sure gunning for him. Determined as ever he swooped in hoping his injuries wouldn't cause him to miss. He would try to send it back a Phillip tho

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 20 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +6 other -2 ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ○ ○
                                                                            Total roll: 17 saved but missed

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac was almost caught by another bludger, but Cian swatted it away, leaving Issac open to try and grab the snitch.

Final Roll: 16 (Missed!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:39 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip was sure his bludger was about to hit the seeker after Talbot had completely missed. However, Cian swooped in and redirected the bludger back towards the Hufflepuff. He readied himself, focused on aiming towards Wilson. He wasn't about to make the same mistake twice in one game.

Armour Class: 20
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +8 )
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll: 16 (missed!)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Quote:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:13 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac missed. Gritting his teeth, he tried again.

Final Roll: 16 (Missed!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:15 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Issac stared at the glittering orb in his hand. He then grinned, letting out a giant whoop as he held it aloft. "I caught the snitch! Whoo!".

Final Roll: 26 (Caught!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's do this

Will walked onto the pitch, broom in hand. He stretched his back as he walked, ready for the game to begin. It was the first game of his last year, which meant he had to work extra hard to help the Slytherins win this year.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: xxxxxxxxx
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts!
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm gonna make it this year for sure

Maya walked on the pitch, feeling a mix of emotions. She was stoked to be playing as a starter, but she was really nervous because it was playing Chaser. She wasn't very good at the spot, but she simply had to try. She bit her lip and tied her hair back, hoping she could help the team win.

AC: 13
          Modifiers: +3 {Spotting} +3 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ғιnally recover wнen тнe мood ιѕ rιgнт
                                              looĸιng υp ιnтo a neon ѕĸy
                                              cнιld ιn мe тaĸeѕ over, gυeѕѕ ιт'ѕ вeen тoo long
                                              ѕιnce тнe laѕт тιмe тнaт ι тrιed тo ғly

spaceKendall was pretty excited to be on the starting lineup for his team this year. He was equally thrilled that he'd gotten all his... gender weirdness, mostly sorted out before he started playing. He knew that there were probably family members in the crowd, since someone came to basically every one of their games. And there were probably cameras involved. It was nice to know that he wasn't going to want to burn those pictures later. And it helped him focus on the game to know he wasn't worrying about all of that. Joining the other players, he started on his stretches, hoping that he could impress his teammates, and any scouts that might be in the crowd. It was never too early to attract attention, after all. He didn't know if he wanted to go pro, exactly, but he'd like to have the option.

ι don'т ĸnow ιғ ι'll вe alrιgнт, ιѕ ιт oĸay тo вe мyѕelғ?
                                              wнy do we alwayѕ нave тo ғιgнт? now ι ĸnow ιт'ѕ alrιgнт
                                              ғιnally ι ғιnd wнen ι loѕe conтrol, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ
                                              ιт'ѕ lιĸe тнerapy ғor мy вroĸen ѕoυl, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ

xxxGRYFFINDOR BEATERxxx
                                              Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              Mods: (+7 to Bludger Hits)
                                              Lives:

Aiming At: Action
                                              Final Roll: #

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi joined the other player on the pitch, nervous but still eager for the first game with her as captain of the Slytherin team. She figured James was probably here somewhere, all things considered. She was captaining for the first time, and Maya was playing in a proper game. And she was pretty sure one of the Gryffindor beaters was related to them somehow, on top of all that. So this game was probably a pretty big deal for him. She just hoped that Maya enjoyed the game, even if she didn't do so well. She had background, but not a lot of experience, and it was her first game, after all. But she tended to be competitive. Well, Andi hoped she did well. Just not better than her.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                          AC: 16
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+8 to Stealing) (+8 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Currently: Action
                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:49 pm
Sick of biting back loose lips
Face first with a stiff fist
Can't blink or I'll be tricked
I'm gearing up to break
Yeah, I'm gearing up to break

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserfourth yearhalfblood

Tally knew that the first match of the year was always a little intense and nerve-wracking, since everyone was coming off a summer of little to no practice, unless you had a family full of former or current athletes. Her own parents had been successful players during their time at Hogwarts, but they also had very busy jobs. Still, she was still beaming with pride from their warm response to her news of being made vice captain. Although her dad had advised her to enjoy this remaining year before the responsibility came down on her. That was the plan, anyways. She began her stretches, trying to shake off any remaining worries.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 18
Mods: +6 Scoring, +4 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Throw me on the fire
Leave me for broke
I'll get you higher
Breathe in my smoke
I am the riot
Bolt in the blue, blue, oh oh

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games