Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:56 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

fishitarians aside :P
how are you today? :D

I'm okay, I suppose. .-.

How are you?

Upside down face doesn't usually denote good things.. You sure?
And I actually had a rather decent day today- I even smiled. lol :D

That's just my face! gonk emotion_facepalm

That's good! :D

Well as long as your okay..

.-.

Why? Does my face make me look not okay? xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214

Nope, it's an alien that looks like normal people but with pointy ears.

-sits down and makes sounds as if laughing- FRIEND TERRY VULCAN GOOD ALIEN LOOKSED LIKES ELF!!!

Yes. Alien friend Terry looks like an elf. xD

We should make sure to tell her that.

-purrs loudly and nods griffin head- BLOOD MAKESED SURES TO TELL GOOD ALIEN NEW FRIEND TERRY VULCAN EVERYTHINGS!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

Blood very good griffin indeed. ^__^

-purrs loudly and nods griffin head-  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:09 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
yeppers... :::she closes her eyes fallin asleep as the flames go wild around her:::.... very warm finally...

Yeppers. Hate the cold, myself. Always prefer toasty.

Edit: Good night, if you're off then. ^__^

::she sits up a little::: yeppers... i tend to get cold easy anyways... yea i ended up crashin before i ended up doin somethin stupid...

I do too. My philosophy has pretty much always been just to suck it up though. .-.

Well, I guess that's a good thing... sweatdrop

easier said than done... :::sit up enjoyin her fire::: gotta stay warm or not too cool or its a nice trip to that place where vampierism is legal and they love to stick sharp things in your arms and bleed you dry while shoving drugs into your system... :::scowls::: bastards... all of em...

eh sometimes i do stupid things... and yeaaa... its always a bit troublesome... :::shakes her head rollin her eyes::: but im sooo not gettin into that... it was really stupid... one of those things where no one believes it...

Oh, Uhm... Okay. @.@

geeze dont look at me like that... ::;scowls rollin her eyes::: might make me feel dirty... its not like i did anything bad... it was just stupid...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:10 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214

Nope, it's an alien that looks like normal people but with pointy ears.

-sits down and makes sounds as if laughing- FRIEND TERRY VULCAN GOOD ALIEN LOOKSED LIKES ELF!!!

-purrs loudly and nods griffin head- BLOOD MAKESED SURES TO TELL GOOD ALIEN NEW FRIEND TERRY VULCAN EVERYTHINGS!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

*pat pat* ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:12 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::she sits up a little::: yeppers... i tend to get cold easy anyways... yea i ended up crashin before i ended up doin somethin stupid...

I do too. My philosophy has pretty much always been just to suck it up though. .-.

easier said than done... :::sit up enjoyin her fire::: gotta stay warm or not too cool or its a nice trip to that place where vampierism is legal and they love to stick sharp things in your arms and bleed you dry while shoving drugs into your system... :::scowls::: bastards... all of em...

eh sometimes i do stupid things... and yeaaa... its always a bit troublesome... :::shakes her head rollin her eyes::: but im sooo not gettin into that... it was really stupid... one of those things where no one believes it...

Oh, Uhm... Okay. @.@

geeze dont look at me like that... ::;scowls rollin her eyes::: might make me feel dirty... its not like i did anything bad... it was just stupid...

Oh, Uhm... Okay. ._______.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:14 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh, Uhm... Okay. @.@

:::she glares at him then tosses a small hunk of log thats still on fire at him then busts up laughin:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:20 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh, Uhm... Okay. @.@

:::she glares at him then tosses a small hunk of log thats still on fire at him then busts up laughin:::

Oi! >.<

Whazzat for? =P  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oh, Uhm... Okay. @.@

Oi! >.<

Whazzat for? =P

because ya made me feel dirty! :::scowls foldin her arms oer her chest::: Ill do it again if i need to too...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:25 pm
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214

*pat pat* ^__^

-purrs and stretches out on back and pats belly with front paws- BLOOD'S BELLY ITCHES!!! BLOOD FEEDS NEW FRIEND GOOD ALIEN VULCAN TERRY FISHES SOON!!! BLOOD HAS FISHES TO CATCHES FOR GOOD FRIEND ALIENDS AGAINS!!! BLOOD EATED ALL FISHES FOR MY BELLY SO BLOOD NO STARVED!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:31 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oi! >.<

Whazzat for? =P

because ya made me feel dirty! :::scowls foldin her arms oer her chest::: Ill do it again if i need to too...

How'd I do that? >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:32 pm
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
Kay9214

*pat pat* ^__^

-purrs and stretches out on back and pats belly with front paws- BLOOD'S BELLY ITCHES!!! BLOOD FEEDS NEW FRIEND GOOD ALIEN VULCAN TERRY FISHES SOON!!! BLOOD HAS FISHES TO CATCHES FOR GOOD FRIEND ALIENDS AGAINS!!! BLOOD EATED ALL FISHES FOR MY BELLY SO BLOOD NO STARVED!!! BLOOD GOOD GRIFFIN!!!

Blood good Griffey indeed. Lol

*scratches Blood's belly*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oi! >.<

Whazzat for? =P

How'd I do that? >.<

:::she looks at him completly blank:::.. you looked at me... it made me feel...... dirty...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:40 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oi! >.<

Whazzat for? =P

How'd I do that? >.<

:::she looks at him completly blank:::.. you looked at me... it made me feel...... dirty...

*covers eyes* emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:55 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Oi! >.<

Whazzat for? =P

How'd I do that? >.<

OWCH! You you you you... how dare you look at me in that tone of voice... :::scowls as she picks up another small hunk of burning log then trows it at him:::... hope it gets ya between the eyes... :::stops scowling as she starts to giggle:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:04 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

How'd I do that? >.<

OWCH! You you you you... how dare you look at me in that tone of voice... :::scowls as she picks up another small hunk of burning log then trows it at him:::... hope it gets ya between the eyes... :::stops scowling as she starts to giggle:::

There's just no winning with you, I guess. xP  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games