Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:40 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
the flame cturned around before it hit selena, and swirled around Recca, inside the flame sapped the dark energy from Bixyll
" hahah" bixyll's body went completey black he disappeared and reappeared behind recca andwrapped his arm around his kneck and bgan crushing his bones
berry lefted her room."bixyll stop!" berry was not crying anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:41 pm
MrAsianK
Recca took off his right tekkou and dissappeared, and reappered behind recca.
buxyll spun around and grabbed reccas thorat with his hand  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
the flame cturned around before it hit selena, and swirled around Recca, inside the flame sapped the dark energy from Bixyll
" hahah" bixyll's body went completey black he disappeared and reappeared behind recca andwrapped his arm around his kneck and bgan crushing his bones
bixyll looked over at berry " what are you going to do, cry about it!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:44 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
"no." berry walked up to him."you got darker went i was sacred and was cry so this might bring you back i hope." berry kissed him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
"no." berry walked up to him."you got darker went i was sacred and was cry so this might bring you back i hope." berry kissed him
bixyl's eye went back t normal but then went black again he pushed her off him " get off of me!" he contuned to choke recca  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:54 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
bixyl's eye went back t normal but then went black again he pushed her off him " get off of me!" he contuned to choke recca
"no." berry hugged him and kisses him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll let go of reccas throat his eyes began to flame darkness sam with his body darkness exploded fling beryry far away from him "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*slaps bixyll*  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:09 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*slaps bixyll*
(( naota or selena?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:14 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*slaps bixyll*
(( naota or selena?))
((naota is dead now))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:15 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*slaps bixyll*
(( naota or selena?))
((naota is dead now))
((stop dieing naota))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:16 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*slaps bixyll*
bixyll took selena by the tail and swung her around and threw her at the wall  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:16 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll let go of reccas throat his eyes began to flame darkness sam with his body darkness exploded fling beryry far away from him "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!
Berry got up even though she was badly hurt."no." she hugged bixyll again."please turn back."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry got up even though she was badly hurt."no." she hugged bixyll again."please turn back."
bixyll through her onto the gorund and walked next to her and looked downat her ".... your pathetic" he kicked her across the floor  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:21 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll through her onto the gorund and walked next to her and looked downat her ".... your pathetic" he kicked her across the floor
bery got up."i don't what you think about me. your not bixyll. i know one thing that change you back."her staff appeared."the final summoning."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games