Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:39 am

Oh, rofl no, Kat, it's for clan's themed night. xd I think we are doing something for someone who is sick...I'm not sure. I just know everyone is dressed up as a nurse of some sort.

Hey Psy! -smiles-

-nods at Ex- Hey punk. How are you?

I'm a little warm, Psy, but I'm wearing a lot of clothes. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:40 am

Crap, I forgot about clan night.....good thing I still have some stuff from when I nursed Showcase back to health... wink

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:41 am

The warrior grinned and took a showman's bow, "Mistress, your words are too kind, I'm humbled," he said with a broad smile. "However," he began as he stood upright once more, "I simply call them as I see them, jabbress," he finished with a wink.

He then turned his attention to Damey "Hey honey, how are you? I wish I would have known there was to be a party, I would have dressed up!" He gave Charlie a hug with a smile.
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:46 am

(( Clan day…I'll be going to go to a movie to see Iron Man 2 soon to get out of this heat. It's 80 degrees out and I'm dying here. gonk I even turned on my air conditioning! gonk ))

*She sits back up and sips her latte.* Hi there Dame. wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:46 am

-she hugged him back hard- I'm alright, sweets. Do you mean tonight's get together or last night's. -winks at him- wink Either way the theme was not hardened warrior... -leans up and kisses his cheek- You certainly have been scarce lately, Exor Omega. -stern look-
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:56 am

*Puts a bunch of ice in her latte.* I have no idea how I'm going to survive another Summer. Perhaps I should get some more ceiling fans installed. *She sips her latte and looks up at the ceiling.* xp

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:59 am

"Well, hon, I was out in the next city, Pandora, doing some here and there jobs. Ran into a pair of curious women..." His voice trailed off for a moment. "But anyway, I made my way back, got my jobs done, and am now on the lookout for Icy Reign or her staff in order to get more details on my current mission, here at Most WANTED, courtesy of the lovely Mistress Psyzapp, no less," he said with pride. "Why, did I miss much, dear?"
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Oh yes…our "panty raider." Here is what I know:

Razzdango is his name. He is apparently very stealth like and has some ninja skills. Very sneaky and you better search his person for anything he's hiding. ninja Electricity does not phase him and he likes to be whipped…he likes it a lot. wink

Although I'd normally admire characteristics of this nature and find it enticing…he's been stealing all of the ladies intimates. He completely cleaned out Ayami and Leko both. mad

Leko put a curse on him she was so mad and he is now traveling somewhere to have the curse removed. He sends us letters about his travels. 3nodding

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:08 pm

-shrugs- I dunno, when were you here last? -gives him a smug look and walks behind the counter-
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:13 pm

I would be spitting mad if Razz ever got a hold of and swiped my best undergarments I had custom made in France with the Italian Lace. evil *Sips her latte.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Exor sagged slightly. "Razzdango...? Really...? That's it...?" He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. "Well, an operation is an operation... I must say that I was hoping for more, but... Well, what would you have me do, jabbress...?"

<<< BB in a few, dinner sweatdrop >>>
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Wow, Psy...you have multicultural undies! rofl *she finishes her coffee and decides to grab a beer.*

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:27 pm

*She sees Exor's look of disappointment and puts her latte down as she scoffs.* WHAT DO YOU MEAN…"THAT'S IT"?! mad *She goes around from behind the bar and gets up in his face poking his chest with her sharp french tips.* LOOK HERE BUB! He is getting past the high tech security we have here! THAT IS NO SMALL DEAL! How in the hell do you expect me to give you any type of other assignments if this is the kind of flack I'm going to get! *She glares at him.* This is called BUILDING TRUST! *She pokes him again.*

@ Katana: You bet your a$$ I do. wink
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:32 pm

-hears the multicultural comment and snorts then laughs- rofl

-shakes her head and makes herself a drink-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:49 pm

*giggles, sips her beer and waits to see how Exor is going to react to being poked in the chest by Psyzapp*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games