Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:28 pm
redface blaugh That's a good a reason as any to disappear! *drains Corona and goes behind bar to fix a P.P.P.* Can I get you anything while I'm back here?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:32 pm
No Im about to head out and stir up some trouble.

IRL - Bout to leave work and go to school stare  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

QuietStorm XII rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 5, 1, 6 Total: 15 (5-30)

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:33 pm
In about 5 minuites  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:37 pm
( crying )

Awwwww! Well, have fun causing chaos! It is your best feature, you know! xd

(I'm off today from both so I'm just being lazy around the house, picking up here and there and worrying the stew out of Gaia! Guess I'll crack this freaking A&P II book open! Later love)  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:28 pm
*walks back in and makes herself a pitcher of P.P.P and sits at her fave table, ready to get lit and relax* It's P.P.O.H.S. TIME!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:41 pm
*enters MW* Hey Icy! smile How's it going, girl? *goes behind bar to grab a drink and notices TJ is not in his bed* So, TJ off and roaming already? Hope he's careful of that dark elf that's looking for him....*sips her drink*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:59 pm
*sighs* Unfortunately, no. Seems that our little Ms. bandaidd made off with him in her pic-a-nic basket and now they've both disappeared...*pours up a glass and takes a long swallow* Oh! That's good!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 pm
*leans against the bar....thinking* Hm, I thought she was acting funny.....but...we weren't harming TJ, so I wonder why she felt the need to grunny-nap him......something else is afoot here, you mark my words. *sips her drink* Whatcha drinking there, Icy? Looks kinda tasty! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:06 pm
*As she walks into the MW bar she overhears Icy tell Katana that Bandaidd has taken TJ* eek OMG…TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING gonk TELL ME THAT I JUST DIDN'T HEAR THAT! gonk HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FIND TES NOW WITHOUT TJ AS LEVERAGE? scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:07 pm
*looks over calmly at Psyzapp* I'm trying to figure out a plan, 'zapp. Trust me....I'll think of something! twisted *continues to sip her drink & plan....*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:11 pm
*smirks at Katana and Psyzapp* First, this a PPP, Katana. I'll pm you the complete words! twisted And secondly, I do apologize, because I left out a crucial piece of evidence...before Ryzan ran out of here in a fit because of me, come to find out, TES may in fact BE TJ!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm
*leans back in her chair and shakes head* Seems that nutjob of an elf was "supposedly" called by TES on that annoying little thingamajig in need of "rescuing" from my cauldron.*rolls eyes* So, when he got here, in using his magic to "free" TES, he wound up turning TES into a Grunny and both TES and his Grunny ran off! So that's why he's so hot for that blasted green rabbit!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:18 pm
eek You mean to tell me that TES -is- TJ? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:20 pm
LOL, I thought they were a little too similar! *sips her drink* Well, that explains the dark elf.....but does anyone have an idea as to why bandaidd would take him?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:24 pm
You mean we were sitting here spoiling TJ rotten and it was really TES? gonk OH MAN…HE WILL NEVER LET US LIVE THAT DOWN! gonk HE HEARD EVERY WORD THAT WE SAID ABOUT HIM! gonk  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games