Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:53 am
"Brago's right," Robert said. "And this is the only time that I'll ever say it, so don't get used to hearing it." He sighed. "Brago, can I stay in a different guest room in this mansion? I feel awful about leaving Nike. I only did it that once because she told me to. But I can't leave her again. It wouldn't feel right."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:02 am
"Robert, she has come to me for comfort, I can not allow you to stay while she is here. Return to the Embrace and run it while Nike is out. Im sure Wink is looking for leadership. Rest assured that I will not allow anything to happen to her. Youve gotten yourself in trouble. I can not help you dig yourself out, I can only provide you with the shovel."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:17 am
"I didn't get myself into this trouble," Robert said. "Alicia got me into this trouble. And she won't stop following me." He sighed. "But I don't have much of a choice." Fire roared up and he disappeared and reapperared in the Embrace.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:21 am
"Prove that you arent a rookie..." Brago said when he left  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:43 pm
User Image

Neuro began walking down a street looking around,"Well this is the human world what fun."He kept going towards a direction and stopping.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:55 pm
Recap

This is for anyone who asks:

Brago and Hana and Robert and Nike are at the Mansion. Nike is ina drunken sleep having downed a bottle of Brago's blood.
Nike caught Robert with Alicia, and Alicia mangaed to get Kane to spill she's on a forget compulsion.
In Nike's Drunken binge, she managed to let slip about the 3 vamps coming to town and about the Bride.(everytime i say that, I want to sing Santa claus is coming to town, only my own twisted version, mwaaahahahah. oops, I digress).
Neuro is a new Demonkin arriving on the scenne. What mischief will he cook up.
Misha is having concerns over a wounded Dante.
Soli and Leon are having dinner? (sorry too far back to remember.
Caldwell is being Diabolical somewhere.
Tiff and Jack are at Embrace.
Xram is on notice for deletion, for not posting.
If I haven't covered something let me know.
Oh, and i have a new rp called Pistol Opera, meant for stylized gun violence in the criminal underworld and stuff

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:35 pm
Neuro walked down a street and felt demon auras,"Well it seems I'll have company."he reached Brago's mansion and walked on the walls not bothering to open the door,he peered inside a window and saw woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Re-post if you have posted, don't know where your response post is.ll

"Okay." Dante whispered to her and kissed the top of her head. "Get me the phone and I'll call Jamie." He said, wishing to make her happy anyway he could, he loved her too much to watch her before so heart broken like this.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:42 pm
((Changed my name))

Soli smiled at him and then felt a powerful demon aura,"No he can't be here already."She got up and walked towards the door looking out.

Neuro grew bored and began finding other demon auras,He felt one familiar and went towards it,his smile sadistic.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:55 pm

"Who?" The werewolf asked looking at Soli in a bit of concern as he followed her, his eyes searching.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm
Neuro walked down the street and saw her,he smiled and took off his gloves revealing his metal claws underneath and tapped against the window,"Hello Soli."His grin was cruel.

Soli looked at him,"Hi Neuro,"She opened the door and stepped outside,"Why are you here?"

Neuro made fire appear and started set several building on fire,"To have fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:18 pm

A small growl threaten to escape Leon, but he kept himself silent as he kept close to his love. His green eyes narrowed as this demonkin set several buildings on fire. He grow up in this very city alone and scared, but he wasn't going to let anyone just come along and destroy it.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:24 pm
Neuro looked at Leon,"Why do you have a mutt with you, you might get fleas,"His gaze was murderous.

"Neuro don't just go away please!"Soli hoped he would.

Neuro laughed,"No."his voice deep and low.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:30 pm

Leon could feel his body already starting to change against his will, his teeth all became sharp, his canines grew longer so that they peaked out from his mouth, nails growling long and sharp like claws. His tails and ears suddenly sprouted, but the fur on his tail stood straight like that of a frighten cat. The outside ring of his irises back golden. Something told him to destroy the monster before him, but Leon tried to resist, but that only made it worse.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:45 pm
Caldwell reappears in the vicinity of Soli and Leon. His flesh has returned, and his eyes are back to normal. He resumed the wearing of his gloves a while back, and he looks at the pair. His scent has returned, and he speaks to them.

"Hello, you two. Have I been gone long?" He asks, his voice back to normal. As he speaks, he removes a black flask from the pocket his notebook used to be and drinks deeply from it. His mouth is flecked with a dark liquid when he pulls the flask away.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games