Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:07 pm
Amy raised an eyebrow. "Because of Tes? What did he do now? Did he try to hit on her, too?"

The employee giggled and scratched Mwee's head as she took her over to the food dish area. She set her down in front of two of them. There were clean dishes there. They were always cleaned right after a pet had finished with one.

"I'll get you both, though the salad will be smaller since you're having two treats. I'll be right back."

She went to the fridge, got out the chicken salad, and then picked up a serving spoon out of one of the drawers. She walked over to one of the bowls in front of Mwee, put two small scoops of salad in one of the bowls, then went back to the fridge. She covered up the salad again, put the salad in the fridge, closed the fridge, put the spoon in the dishwasher, then went to the freezer.

The employee waited until Mwee was halfway through with her salad before she opened up the freezer above the fridge, pulled out a dragon fruit pop sickle, and went over to the bowls again. She put it in the other bowl next to Mwee.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:11 pm
No, from what I understand, Tes and Miro have some history together. The kind that Miro's husband really wouldn't like... sweatdrop

*waits patiently for her food, which she happily eats when it's put in front of her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:16 pm
Amy's eyes widened with shock. "Really?! I know Tes slept with some girls casually, but Ryzan is the only one he's ever had feelings for, I thought, which he always tried to fight."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 pm
*shrugs* I don't know the whole story, only what I've heard from Miro and a little from Ryzan.

*suddenly remembers the text from Jessi* Oh! Jessi sent me a text earlier saying I had a gift waiting here for me.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 pm
Amy sighed softly, a little disappointed to realize that she wasn't going to get more out of Kits.

When Kits said she had a gift waiting for her, though, Amy gasped softly and quickly forgot about the thing between Miro and Tes. She quickly got up from the stool with a huge grin on her face.

"Well you should go get it, then! I bet it's in the office. I'd go with you, but I don't know if you want to open up the gift by yourself or not."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:30 pm
*grins* No, you should come with me! *gets up*

*finishes eating and goes back to the ball pit. She squeaks, looks around for Thistle, and squeaks again*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:37 pm
Amy giggled and quickly followed Kits. "Alright! Let's go!"

She quickly ran to the office with Kits but let her go in first.

Thistle heard Mwee squeak, which made her more alert. She had almost started dozing while she waited for Mwee. She had a very short attention span.

When she heard her friend, though, she squeaked. Just once, though, to give Mwee a hint.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:43 pm
*goes into the office and smiles when she sees the wrapped box on the table. She reads the tag first*

gift tag

It's from Rod. *opens the box to reveal a pair of silver and blue bangle bracelets* surprised Oh, those are beautiful!

*looks puzzled for a moment, then dives into the ball pit. She burrows around until her nose bumps into Thistle's furry side*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm
Amy gasped and looked at the bracelets inside the box. "Oh Kits, they are beautiful!! You should try then on now. Do you have a phone that can take pictures? If you do, we could take a picture of you wearing them and send it to Rod! That's so sweet of him to send a gift for no special occasion."

She smiled brightly.

Thistle squeaked and then whinnied in laughter when she felt Mwee's nose bump against her side. She turned around in the balls and then touched her nose to Mwee's. She whinnied again and then burst through the top of the balls.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:54 pm
*tries the bracelets on to find that they fit perfectly* It really is sweet of him. ^-^ *takes her phone out of her pocket and hands it to Amy*

*squeaking happily, swims up to the top of the balls, sticking her head out*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm
Amy happily takes the phone from Kits. She looked at Kits' wrists before she brought the phone up, though, to take a picture. "Kits, those look so good on you!! Rod has really good taste."

She grinned as she brought the phone up. She took three pictures and then handed the phone back to Kits. "You can pick which one you like the best, though the second one is my favorite!"

Thistle nuzzled up to Mwee and then yawned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:13 pm
He does. whee *taking the phone back, looks at the pictures* I agree, the second one is the best. 3nodding *sends it to Rod*

*nuzzles Thistle, then climbs out of the ball pit, squeaking inquisitively, wanting to know if Thistle wants to go find Amy and go home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 pm
Thistle looked at Mwee in confusion, not understanding what she means.

Amy grinned. "I'm glad you like it! So, have you guys gone on a date again recently?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 pm
Well, we went out the day before Valentine's day. ^_^ He sent me those flowers that were in here on Valentine's day.

*takes a few steps, then turns around and squeaks at Thistle*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:29 pm
Amy grinned. "I knew you said you were going to go on a date with him for Valentine's Day. How did that go?"

Thistle realized what Mwee was asking since she was heading toward the exit. She squeaked and nodded. She got out of the ball pit and followed Mwee.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games