Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :200/395 ❄ Stamina :285/360 ❄

"They decry our Raikage a thief, stating that he had stolen scrolls from them. I attempted a peaceful solution with them, but my team did not agree so well. Aggressions grew on both sides until bloodshed and destruction became inevitable. Yet, I feel sorrow for this man. He had his student taken from him before he could impart the way fully unto him." Seiji spoke as he sheathed his katana and motioned to his team.

Approaching Hanna he felt the weight of his hand, he was tempted to slap the woman, but instead rested his hand on her cheek. His somber eyes staring into hers to attempt to bring her back to her sanity, as she had obviously snapped at this point.

"Drink that sight in, my fellow genin. The sight of death and sorrow. If we walk this path wantonly, we will surround ourselves with both sides of it." The young man spoke to his team, before once more motioning for them to leave the building.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lanfaer

TrafalgarHyozo

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

[Techniques Utilized:]

OoC:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:49 am
Mui Oa Mah
[Genin] [Satetsu clan] [Kumogakure]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After getting scolded by Hatsu, after hearing the stranger scream out in agony, after seeing the Raikage for the first time - a Raikage much younger than expected - and after Seiji gave his little speech, Mui could do nothing but roll his eyes. He held absolutely no sympathy.

"They interfered with my metal dust first; that's a sign of aggression, and an invitation to battle."

The giant uttered this comment a bit coldly; and years of his monk training were starting to bleed through to the surface. Slowly, he started pulling the shards of glass from his body. In truth, Mui did feel a bit sorry for the strangers; Jason, as he was called, seemed to be cared for by the older man a great deal, and it was true that there was absolutely no reason for his death.

But, battle was battle. Mourning was an excessive emotion; indulging in one own's sadness was a sin. As much as Mui hated this mentality, it was embedded in his mindset since a young age, and hard to shake.

"You're the one who decides how to live your life."

Chakra: 40 + 5 = 45 (regenerating chakra)
Stamina: 375 + 5 = 380 (regenerating stamina)
Ryo: 0
Attire: X
Items not shown in pic: Large black gourd made of metal and filled with gold is carried on his back.
Notable Actions: pulling shards of glass from his body
Jutsus used:

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

Lanfaer

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

TrafalgarHyozo

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:32 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 250/480 || Stamina :: 65/80

No one seemed too surprised by the escape of the intruders from their earthen coverage, but Miko was puzzled about the technique or what methods were used. A spark of curiosities spanned a rainbow of ideas an assumptions, but this was only a spark in Miko's mind. She noticed she didn't know enough to bring all this together to forge a plan for the unknown with not even enough rope to hang herself with. With a heavy sigh, but with no lack of tension leaving her breath, Miko would withdraw her weapons. It was a moment of rest, a moment of contemplation. Falling to one knee and resting her injured legs that were littered with shrapnel ice and rock she'd work at picking them out with two of her senbon like chop sticks. Wouldn't want to get an infection., but immediately after this thought and just a few pieces taken out of her leg she'd hear the mans furious roar for vengeance. Miko didn't feel pity but a growing rush to stay alert, her body already felt the shock of being thrust out of focus by the explosion and Mui's large bodies collision with it. Now all her nerves stood on end from each exaggerated stimulus.

As Seiji seemed to find this in some poetic sense a sympathetic moment Miko was more of the ilk that this man's mourning came from his own choices. Regretting the rune of your actions only bared to slow down personal growth from analyzing why you failed or were hurt in the first place. With Seiji's gesture to leave still brought on hesitation in her, but looking at her surroundings the state of disrepair was in wouldn't hold for much longer. It was outside or bust. Walking over and behind Seiji now standing by the injured Hanna Miko would look to her and ask her, " Need help moving or are you okay?" It became clear that Hanna's choice was what made this thing boil over from what was already a tense negotiations, but anymore sense of talking it trough was all out the window. Though this result was something that seemed readily the most assumable one amongst the varied perspectives of the genin just by looking at their actions.

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

Resting: Refunded +5 Stamain/ Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:42 am
AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 105
Stamina: 260

Hanna wouldn't even blink at Seiji, or the cry of the man whose student she had killed. She didn't care that she had killed him, but she wasn't stupid enough to say that out loud. But if Seiji touched her one more time without permission she was gonna jab him full of holes, then crystallize and break him. Her "father" had thought he could touch her without permission and most knew what had happened to him.
She would look at Miko and give a small smile, as she pulled the ice shards from her own legs. It wasn't very often she saw her own blood, but she kept that smile on her face, even through thr pain.
I'm ok thank you. She noticed Kaileer had shown up and tapped the side of her head trying to calm herself and the voices, as she stood. Death didn't bother her, what bothered her was having those she considered friends see her this way. They were few and far between for her. Kaileer was probably going to be mad at her anyway and Wan might crush her if he heard how she acted. She needed calm the voices needed to go away. She was so close to the edge of that dark abyss. So close to going in and losing herself. Come on you know you want to. We're all here waiting on you. You could kill them all. Every one of them. Hanna shook her head and made a small noise. She couldn't and wouldn't hurt her comrades. She couldn't and wouldn't hurt Kaileer. None of them.
She took a calming breath and moved herself farther back from the abyss. She was still too close but the voices weren't as loud anymore.
Why did they bother her so? She didn't have any regrets about what she had done. She had the scars to prove they deserved what they got. So why? Why couldn't she just be normal? Would the others think less of her if she told them what was happening? Did they already know? All of this an through her head and she felt as if what was left of her heart might break in two. She shook her head again and just stood there watching the remaining enemy ready to move in front of the Raikage if she needed. His life was more important than hers. She could throw her's away for a friend.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:21 am

→→Before Miyamoto could respond, before he could stand and make a move, speak a word in anger or regret or sorrow, the sky was lit by an enormous bolt of lightning that slammed into the ground between Miyamoto and Kaileer. The energy of the bolt would cause the air to crackle, the scent of ozone to fill all of their senses, and hair to stand on end, even as the flash of light released a mighty boom of thunder with it that caused more creaking, and cracking, from the dojo itself. But as the light faded and dust began to settle, from where the lightning bolt hit would come the soft tinkle of metal jangling against itself. As eyes adjusted from the brilliance they would see a figure rise tall, someone similar in height to Kaileer himself, and bearing the garb of someone clearly not from around this part of the world. His breastplate and battle dress were simply not something the shinobi of this land had ever seen, for it bore gold inlay, as well as other metals that were not readily recognizable. A red sash, long and thick, flitted about him in the wind, two ends trailing a good five feet out, while at his sides rested two katana. On his back were blades, each visible over a shoulder and under an arm, though whether they were double blades or four individual ones remained uncertain for the moment. Blond hair parted at the center to reveal two different colored eyes, one nearly hazel while the other was a light green, almost emerald color. The expression on his face, however, was anything but friendly, and several kinds of upset.

→→The male was clearly in his mid twenties, given the shape of his body and the stance in which he held himself. It bespoke a languid surety in his own abilities, and this was further reflected as he rested one hand upon a katana hilt as his eyes scanned the crowd, including those leaving the dojo. IT was a moment before he spoke, and when he did it knifed through the wails of his companion. "Be silent, Miyamoto. Your anger and rage will not solve this issue." Looking then to Kaileer, he inclined his head in a small sign of respect, but no more than what one would give an equal. "You are the Raikage, I suspect. It seems that your genin have murdered one of my own, when the pair simply tried to talk to them. The Pink haired one, especially, found it a requirement to crystallize enough of his blood to send him into cardiac arrest despite the fact that Miyamoto called for peace." The blade at his side was tipped forward, his thumb teasing the crossguard as if he considered drawing it. "Tell me why I should not do as my subordinate demands and exact vengeance upon you all?"

→→

User Image

→→Miyamoto fell silent the instant the other male spoke. Odd that Miyamoto was clearly the elder and yet seemed to hold back out of possible fear. Bowing his head over Jason, the samurai withdrew a blade from his hip and stuck it into the crystal on Jason's face, sending in a burst of chakra to cancel the hold on the boy. Without further ado, he took it in hand and pulled the crystal out, his expression pale and clearly furious as the crystal took chunks of flesh with it. Releasing the crystal to fall back to the earth, he activated one of his abilities and caused the wounds to seal up, though it did nothing to restore life. That done, his head hung over his student's body, his own tensed and still, listening, hoping for the justice he demanded.

→→

→→

[O.o.C. New Mail]

The fires are out, the building is still collapsing, and what sounds like an ominous rumbling before a massive storm comes from above. What shall we do~?

Boyo:
→ Dead

Older Boyo:
Time Sealing Technique || X - rank

AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι glanced toward the genin again as they emerged from the damaged building, which threatened to cave in on itself. Seiji led the group, followed by Miko, Hanna, Hatsu, and another I didn't recognize. He was big, for a genin. Not as big as Wan, of course, but must have stood nearly a foot over my head. His build, though, was lean, meaning he must have been a physical fighter. He mentioned something about interfering with metal dust that aggravated the battle to begin with.
-----I grimaced when they all started pulling ice shards from their skin and turned my gaze back to the collapsed stranger and the dead man in his arms.
-----However the moment I did, my fingers went numb and my hair stood on end, and before I could think how to react, lightning struck the ground between us. I shielded my face the best I could with a raised arm from the dust and light that followed the strike, though I was still left with spots in my vision. Lowering my arm as it faded away, I looked back where the lightning had struck. There stood a man about my height with blonde hair and garb I didn't recognize from any of the villages. The fact he bore so many weapons gave away immediately that he was a swordsman. And he looked the cocky type, which never mixed well with me.
-----My gaze immediately snapped to 'Miyamoto', as the man called him, and there it stayed as I felt a familiar aura drift across the area. Given that it was followed by an attempt to heal the dead man, I realized he was using the State of Healing. I knew the name from more than one place, from historical lore and from my old home. And I didn't like that one bit. What was another Hakemoto doing here?
-----The blonde haired man nodded a head toward me, acknowledging my presence, as well as declaring his knowledge that I was the Raikage. I'd already deduced that the genin managed to kill Miyamoto's companion, but the latter was new information that sent my blood boiling. And the means of it... The only of the genin with pink hair was Hanna. I'd already begun to realize that she wasn't entirely... there sometimes, but this was unacceptable.
-----Of those present, Seiji was the only one who had any inkling of the short fuse I had, and he had never actually experienced it directly. To say it was hard not to lose my temper now was an understatement. "I don't know why you shouldn't." I turned a gaze ablaze with anger toward the genin once more. "No one had to die. No one ever," I looked pointedly at Hanna, "has to die."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 5 / 7 2 0 (+5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:31 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
❄ Chakra :200/395 ❄ Stamina :285/360 ❄

Seiji would look to the Raikage as he spoke, but as well continue to guide his fellow genin out of the slowly collapsing building. When the sudden burst of lightning came the genin shielded his eyes, but so soon after he lowered his arm and kept his stance ready. His blades may have been sheathed, but he was still ready to commit himself to combat if it returned. These men may speak of wanting peace, but actions had been equally hostile and continuing on both sides. Still, he did not let this unconscious thought or idle worry cross his mind for more than a flicker. The man was, as always, prepared to do what must be done.

"It was unnecessary, but so too has been this entire debacle. Aggression is met with aggression, and considering the sights I see in my village sky, I see that coming here in peace was truly the least of anyone's concerns. Had a peaceful solution been conceived one would have approached and spoke to us in kind, seeking entrance instead of forcing it. Seeking discourse in peace instead of approaching a group of Genin who sought only to train themselves and better themselves." Seiji spoke, his eyes narrowing as he took in the sounds of the village and the lingering signs of combat from other districts of the village.

"I attempted to speak, however, attempting amiable terms between us, but those under my command struck without reading the entirety of the situation. As force met force I only acted in defense and attempted to meter out some holding pattern from which to speak wherein I could control my team. This was met with the destruction of the dojo." Seiji finished, looking to Kaileer and the blond young man.

Lanfaer

TrafalgarHyozo

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

OoC:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:04 am
Mui Oa Mah

As the conversation continued, and the word 'peace' kept on coming up, Mui - who had been under the influence of genjutsu during the latter part of the ordeal - finally seemed to understand what had happened. What started as a battle, apparently, could have ended with peace were it not for Hanna. Miyamoto's anger suddenly made sense, but Mui could not bring himself to call it justified.

Mui was not elegant with words in the least, so he decided to hold his tongue. But his opinion of the matter was, more or less, the same from earlier; it was unfortunate that Jason had to die, but this was the life he chose. Approaching a group of genin during a time when the village was on high alert and accusing their leader of a crime was not the smartest idea. Poking an anxious dog - no matter how amiable he usually is - will usually result in a bite.

Mui, looking at the newly arrived blonde, readied himself. The genin, technically, were in the wrong. If vengeance were attempted, though, it would be a hard battle for the strangers.

Chakra: 45 + 5 = 50 (regenerating chakra)
Stamina: 380 + 5 = 385 (regenerating stamina)
Items not shown in pic: Large black gourd made of metal and filled with gold is carried on his back.
Notable Actions: nothing
Jutsus used:

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

Lanfaer

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

TrafalgarHyozo

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:53 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 170/375 ---/315

It seemed like a thousand things were going on at once as the man cried out in sorrow. A large group of unknown emotions befuddled Hatsu as she was brought to one knee, unable to think clearly in the collapsing building. It didn't help that she was already on edge from the constant destruction after a long trip away from the village. Emotions such as anger, sorrow, fear and solitude creeped up inside her. 'Was this how killing feels?' she thought, as the building slowly started to collapse around her.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 255/480 || Stamina :: 70/80

Miko had already put herself forward to let go of the tension everyone might feel towards Hanna's actions and wouldn't hold it against her personally. She had no idea why she'd done that, but it seemed like everyone had idea's on how to deal with her after it and what reason could ever stand for taking a life. It all seemed so hypocritical in her mind to assume that taking a life was such a reserved aspect considering the various points in shinobi history and tactics that dictated doing such quite often for simply money or information, or rather keeping information from spreading. Though the concept of justifying it with the aspects of the action be a necessity to survival crossed her mind, nothing changed the facts. Eventually, every last one of them would spill someones blood. Hanna was just the first and head of the class. Then in the rear of her mind Miko noticed that Hatsu hadn't said anything for awhile now. Seiji was ushering everyone on out of the dojo, but Miko turned around and noticed Hatsu slumped over. Ah crap, it hit her.

Miko had seen Hatsu simply role with the punches as long as there was an objective to complete an order to follow from her brother, but now that the orders were more subdue and the tension seemed to be slowed for the moment the look an posture of her body gave away her emotional state with out a single word being traded between them. It wasn't unnatural to feel this way after taking part in what amounted to taking a life, but sh didn't pull the "trigger", all the same it spoke volumes to how sensitive Hatsu really was to Miko and she could sympathize with this since she too was more susceptible to emotions like this, but her grandfather and her academy years weened her from this depressing low end of the morality of being a shinobi. It took a certain mind for the work, and despite having more than enough skill, Hatsu's mentality seemed to need more training. this was all good and all to get it out right now, but the timing couldn't be worse since with a flash and crash fo thunder came a new individual, and the building would crush her if she stayed inside. Miko brushed past Seiji, tapping him on the shoulder and leading some of his focus backwards hopefully to notice the shock Hatsu was experiencing. Wasting no time and dodging pieces of debry with a obvious limp in her runs gait she'd reach Hatsu, and would get her arm over her shoulder. "Common! We don't have enough time for this right now Hatsu, just look into Seiji's eyes and focus on him. He'll lead you trough it, just don't think to much about it right now. I need you to help me get use out of here! I can't do it alone!" Which was true since Miko's legs trough out this whole ordeal had taken a number of hits now, first with the senbon and then with the debris from the bomb. Even knowing this herself Miko wouldn't let Hatsu stay lulled in her emotions, she'd seen how Hatsu seemed to follow behind her sibling and using that psychology she figured Seiji was the quickest route into getting her into the mindset to save the both of them before this entire thing fell int which from the sounds of the boards and the amount or debry falling down was about to be in a few seconds, or just under a minute.

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank] (using it to know where to move out of the way of debry

Resting: Refunded +5 Stamain/ Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:04 pm
AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 80
Stamina: 260

Hanna kept her balance as much as she could with the blood flowing out of her legs and her low amount of chakra. She would get no closer to the men and would wipe away tears from her face trying to keep the voices back and trying to be strong. She hadn't wanted to kill anyone. But her crystals sometimes moved on their own, and there was nothing to stop them. She stopped the tears not wiping them this time and looked past the group.
She made no hand sign, but sent a pulse of her chakra out dissipating any of the crystal that remained on the student.
I know you probably want me no where near your student. I dare not say his name as I have not earned the right. I can encase him in diamond to keep him preserved and you make break it any time you wish. If you wish me to die I do not blame you. I can do this for you though if you wish.
Hanna would ask in a small voice.
Was this how she was before all the torment and torture? Was this how she had been before her "father" and "brother" had beat it into her that she was nothing but a weapon? She made no sound as her inner self fought off the many voices. If she needed to die to protect her village she would, she would not sacrifice many just for her. Oh you're such a pansy. Yea a big cry baby. Really should just kill them all. Yea, new trophies. No, Kaileer and Wan had been nothing but nice to her, and had accepted her. She could do this if it was needed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:53 pm

→→The blond male's lips tipped upwards at Seiji's words, and remained that way till all had spoken. His eyes, however, were rooted upon Kaileer, unblinking, unmoving, until at last Hanna stopped and Miyamoto's head snapped to her. Before he could speak, the younger man opened his own mouth...in laughter. The laughter silenced his subordinate for many reasons, several of them being the levity and casualness in the tone of his mirth, and it continued for several silent, strained moments. At last he inhaled sharply and exhaled just as such, his expression clearly one of open amusement at it all. "Interesting how no one bats an eye at your words that insinuate you might just let Miyamoto's wish come true! I wonder, does this mean you are a savage Raikage, or one that none respect? Either way, I must applaud the one named Seiji, for he lies very well, including to himself, apparently!" Another chuckle escaped as he turned his eyes to Seiji, but the gleam in his eyes were not that of mirth, but something far more...malevolent. "I've been here for quite some time, since the beginning of your meeting. I watched Jason use his Satetsu to yank your monk's sand from him, but that was more a way of getting attention. His reaction, I will allow, was expected and just. But the others? By no means. And then that sensor over there, the one who suggested shattering their hands, when only one had shown any hint of violence? When the entire time, Miyamoto asked for one simple answer? If rude words are enough to incite you all to violence, I expect you all to live very short, stupid lives. And I use the word 'stupid' literally." Eyes turning back to Kaileer, he continued, but as he did the earth rumbled slightly as stone rose from the ground within the dojo, as the stone worked to fortify the building, to stop its collapse. The movements were clearly that, as the stone came up more in the form of mud that moved up walls and pillars before hardening, and once complete, the liquid stone vanished.

→→He continued as if nothing had happened. "As for the explosion? Miyamoto was going to stop it, until the pink-haired one decided to murder Jason. At which point he allowed it to strike. It was all an interesting situation, and defines each and every one of you as a shinobi. But that, I am sure, is not what you are here to gather, Raikage. You want to know what happens now, what we do from here." The smile slid from his face, falling into a sort of neutral expression, something that looked distinctly bored. "Firstly, I am going to accept your genin's suggestion for a burial. It is a kind, and just, gesture of peace."

→→

User Image

→→Miyamoto could not remain silent, not anymore. His eyes were filled with rage, he sprung to his feet and in a flash drew both of his blades before leaping backwards, over Jason's body, to land a somewhat fair distance from the blond youth. "You have not the right, Midgahs! He is my student, his debt is now mine!" He was in no way calm, his demeanor gone from before, every shred of decency burned away by the sheer amount of rage he felt at the death of his pupil. Yet worse was on the way, if only he received another push~. Looking to Hanna, he took a step forward, a single step, towards her. "I will tear her heart out, sear the flesh from her bones before I let he-"

→→The words were stopped short as the blond boy, Midgahs, raised a single arm faster than what would be considered humanly possible and it changed! The flesh turned black and scaled, the fingers long and the muscle ropy and twisted as it cracked like a whip and wrapped firmly around Miyamoto's throat. The male did not change his expression, did not look away from Kaileer, and in fact seemed to not struggle at all. His words, however, were clearly for his captive. "You defy me, Miyamoto. For that, you lose the right to my name. Hathellahn, I will be called from now on. Anything else, and you lose your head. You forget your place." A smile returned to his lips, one that bespoke calmness, before he continued to speak. This time, the audience was clearly Kaileer, and none else. "Despite his rage, Miyamoto is right in one thing. Justice must be sought for the murder. I intend this to end peacefully if possible, but for that justice must still be witnessed. I am curious, however, as to your suggestions? What, I wonder, would you do in my place?" The eyes, those mismatched eyes, stared at Kaileer in such a way as to give the sensation of being weighed and measured. Perhaps that was the intention, to put Kaileer off his game. Either way, Miyamoto had dropped his blades to grab for his throat, where he sputtered and fought for clearer breath. If only he would stop struggling, he would breath better~.

→→

[O.o.C. New Mail]

The building is now stable, so it won't collapse. So sensors this close, the stone would feel like something strange. The arm twisty thing? No handsigns at all, but to those who were looking very, very carefully, his hazel eye might have bore a small smoldering within its gaze for but an instant.

Boyo:
→ Dead

Older Boyo:
Time Sealing Technique || X - rank

AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

TrafalgarHyozo

Wolfe Whitehorn

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhough it lingered on Hanna a moment longer, my gaze shifted to Seiji soon after he began to speak. In the few interactions I'd had with the genin, I'd never gotten a straight answer out of him. It seemed, to me, he always tried to weigh both sides of a situation, but his issue was that he spoke too much. I could feel my blonde opponent's eyes fixed on my back, judging me by every word that came from the genin's lips. And it felt like he was digging his grave. I respected that Seiji took action and tried to command of the others, but it did no good if no one listened. That's what had cost so many shinobi their lives when the UHV attacked. For all the respect they had had in Kin, everyone wanted to be the hero. No one listened to the former Kage's commands, and, in the end, only a few of us had made it out alive.
-----The large genin I didn't know the name of remained silent this time, though he stood ready to fight despite the injuries from the explosion. Hatsu seemed overwhelmed by the situation, and remained where she was while Miko tried to help her. Then there was Hanna. Either my words had gotten through to her, or the situation had overwhelmed her as well, but she tried to wipe tears from her face, and a moment later, the remainder of the crystal in the are vanished into dust. I almost visibly flinched when she spoke, unsure what she would say, but she offered to make a coffin for the dead man. Whatever was going on in her head was fighting with her. It didn't take an expert to see that, especially after dealing with Samuru.
-----I didn't believe Miyamoto would accept her offer, and the look on his face following her words answered that for me. But before he could speak, laughter erupted from the blonde man's mouth. My gaze snapped back to him. I clenched my jaw, grinding my teeth. Whatever amusement he found in this, I didn't see in the least. He made his point well though. No one had said a word to defend themselves against the threat of letting Miyamoto finish them off, and I didn't know what that meant for their opinions of me. After all, I couldn't tell if anyone respected the position I held, or respected me as a higher-up in this militaristic lifestyle we'd chosen. It had taken the man observing for mere minutes to realize the weakness the village currently faced. That it was led by a Kage who had almost no idea what he was doing. That no one trusted or respected the person next to them.
-----That a group of misfit rogues had managed to take over the village with ease.
-----I relaxed my stance, though my blade went no where but to my side, and listened while he explained everything that had happened from his point of view. The ground trembled, and it was only then that I looked away from him, back toward the dojo. Stones worked to put up a temporary fix to the building's collapse. The man continued, despite this happening. I watched the liquefied earth fall away from the building, and turned my eyes back to him as I physically felt the amusement leave his voice. He accepted Hanna's offer for burial, to which Miyamoto immediately rebuked, claiming he had no right, and that he would readily kill the pink-haired genin. My grip on the hilt of my sword tightened, but his words were short-lived. Midgahs, as he was apparently called, threw his arm out to the side, and I watched in shock as it turned into a monstrous claw that wrapped around the Hakemoto's neck. An uncertain gaze met his when he spoke directly to me again, and he asked what I planned to do.
-----The way things were, my options were both fairly limited and obvious. And I didn't like any of them. This was a new situation. I saw so much of a push on becoming strong or learning to fight that charisma, in general, was sorely lacking. I couldn't honestly say I was any better; I was a warrior through and through, with no purpose but to fight for the village and country in which I lived. Words had never been a strength for me, and now I was forced to use them. I glanced the genins' direction again. None of them were in much of a condition to fight, except for maybe Seiji. The others were injured or otherwise incapacitated. Aside from the dead man, the enemy had barely broken a sweat. I wasn't in top shape either, after the mental stress I'd faced in Takumi as well as the travel back. And Midgahs or Hathellahn or whatever the hell his name was intimidated me. The air of confidence he bore was enough to cause that. Brow furrowing, I stood straighter and faced the blonde man. Reversing my blade, I held it up slightly in front of me. "Fight me in a duel. If I win, we'll talk in peace." I had no desire to kill anyone, and I hoped the duel wouldn't require it. "If I lose, you get to decide what happens to me. But the genin go free." Swallowing my uncertainty, I lowered the sword once more.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
There's an opportunity here that I hope someone will take~ That's all I'm saying though~

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0 (+5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
XAyame_HatakeX
AD Reaper Elyse

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
❄ Chakra :205/395 ❄ Stamina :250/360 ❄

Listening as they spoke and tensions rose, Seiji positioned himself between Miyamoto and Hanna as the man began to advance. His hand reached calmly for his katana. The seething hatred in this man's voice spoke tales of the trials he had yet to conquer, that he himself still had much to learn. Though as suddenly as the situation had changed the first time it contorted once more. Midgahs, no, Hathellahn, had struck out and was strangling his student.

The honourable man in Seiji sprung forth and within moments of the gasps for breath and appearance of betrayal Seiji loosed his blade, striking the vine at its center to attempt to free Miyamoto. None deserved betrayal from their masters or kin.

"None of my genin die here, by your hands Miyamoto. My students and yours were all rash and impulsive. The cost of that debt was absolved in blood. Now we come to the crux, you may honour memory and train the next or you may seek to slake bloodlust and taint what he sought to learn from you." Seiji spoke as he turned his back to Miyamoto and regarded the disparaging comments between the Raikage and the new arrival.

"And you, Hathellahn, we bat no eye because while reasons may exist in your mind that we have hurt Miyamoto and caused a death, we believe that together we would stand, all of us, under the orders of Kaileer, and face you. And that my sword-brother and Kage would stand with us in that fight. It is not our way to ignore or betray our own, unlike how you treat this man in mourning." Seiji grew furious but kept his emotions in check, eyes locked on this Hathellahn.

Seiji would show no sign of intimidation or anger, the icy aura of his people seemed ever more resolute in him as the advantage was pressed. His left hand drew a katana with an elaborate blue tsuka-ito and a dragon motif. Bringing the blades to a forward stance he kept a 'circle' formed by his arms and the blades. For a solitary moment he looked into the eyes of Kaileer, slate-grey pools that reflected little to the kage, but a sense of belief, words needed not pass between those who spoke with their hearts and swords.

The stance he kept was defensive, between the Hathellahn and Miyamoto.

"Miyamoto, please gather Jason and move beyond my half-sister. Team, no one is to lay a hand on him without provocation. To do so you will fight me." Seiji would speak, if he had managed to free Miyamoto with his attack.

Lanfaer

TrafalgarHyozo

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

Formless B Rank slash to the vine holding Miyamoto to free him.

OoC:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:45 pm
Mui Oa Mah

The monk opened his mouth to speak. He, of course, was not gonna let Kaileer fight in his own. Or Hanna. Or Seiji. All the genin present played a part in the death of Jason, and to blame it on one student seemed very dishonorable. As Hathellahn choked Miyamoto, and as Kaileer responded, Mui spoke up.

"If you think-"

"None of my genin die here, by your hands Miyamoto."

What the f*ck?

"It is not our way to ignore or betray our own."

Is this guy serious right now? Thunder, once again, stolen by the Seiji kid. And his students? Mui didn't care what Wanryoku said, he was not a student of someone the same rank as him.

Decided it better to appear united, Mui Oa Mah held his tongue. He looked at the Hathellahn character - a bit taken back his his sudden actions - and glared. "What he said."

Something in the back of Mui's head, however, was still lingering. This whole ordeal happened because of an accusation made by Miyamoto....about Kaileer. The Raikage, according to these two, was a thief. What if the genin were defending the wrong person? The monk debated on whether he should speak up, but he decided to wait a second. Taking attention away from the issue at hand would probably be a mistake.

Chakra: 50 + 5= 55 (regenerating chakra)
Stamina: 385 + 5 = 390 (regenerating stamina)
Notable Actions: nothing
Jutsus used:

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

Lanfaer

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

Tao-Benshin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games