Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:14 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

second year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve

Wren had left Quidditch practice that first day quite confused. Obviously the people who were on the team loved the sport. And honestly practice hadn’t been that bad. So why weren’t more kids here? In the entire of Slytherin House, weren’t there more people who wanted to play? To win?

He didn’t really want to put extra effort into it, and the health of the team was definitely not his hill to die on, but Quidditch and Slytherin and the next practice continued to percolate in his head. So after Herbology the day after he just happened to ask his Head of House about adding Advanced Flying. He just happened to talk to his other Quidditch-playing kin about Quidditch strategy. He just happened to find Quidditch Through the Ages and Beating the Bludgers lying on a table when he went to return a book on divination. And he just happened to catch Vinny on the way back to the common room one day for advice. Wren did not think he was here to be great at Quidditch. But he also did not intend to be the weakest link on the team.

As he followed his teammates onto the pitch, broom in hand, Wren squinted up peevishly at the announcer’s box and then at the stands. The irony that I’ll start in a Quidditch game before Sona. Haaaah! Granted, he fully expected to completely fail today, playing a position he was not quite used to. So that would be fun. But maybe he respected Andi and the team enough to at least stay out of Andi and Taco's way.

setting Quidditch Pitch || with Slytherin and Gryffindor teams
wearing Quidditch robes || status Wren Winchester on a team and actually trying….hell hath truly frozen over.

Position: chaser?
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 to blocking the quaffle or spotting the snitch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
✧✦
"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:37 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny entered with his trusty broom ready to fly it was getting closer to graduation so hopefully a replacement would show before he was gone.

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 [+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:38 pm
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco entered the pitch ready yet nervous to play. Sure he was in his preferred spot this time but he barely felt ready. He would of course try his best.

Position: chaser
              AC: 13
              Modifiers: [+3] steal and score
              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:38 pm
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jass skipped onto the pitch ready to go. He had even given his broom the name of Zoomy. Sure it wasn't creative but something this important deserved a name. Jass joined his team and was ready to win!!

Position:
                                                                          AC:15
                                                                          Modifiers: +3 shoot +1 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:34 am
User Image
                                                  𝔸 𝕟 𝕟 𝕒 𝕝 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖 𝕄 𝕒 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕂 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕤
                                                  ___╘═══▶ fourth year : gryffindor

______User Image ____ User Image ____ User Image
                                                  __________________________________________

Annalise jogged onto the pitch, pulling her hair back to keep it out of her face. She was experiencing a mixed feeling of being excited and nervous at the same time. It was her first official game, and she didn't want to screw it up. Reminding herself that she had been practicing and preparing for this moment calmed some of the butterflies in her stomach, but not all of them. Still, she reached the center of the Pitch where her other teammates gathered. She nodded to them in greeting, and began her stretches.

OOC: . . .

❝ Some days I'm up, some days I'm down. Some days the world is way too loud.
                                                  Some days my bed won't let me out, but I'm okay with missin'
                                                  Out on the social anxiety, out on the phony friends I don't need. ❞

Gryffindor Beater
                                                  Nat Flyer | Mean Swing | Deft Dodger
                                                  AC: 18 | Mods: +6 to hit, +4 to other
                                                  Aiming at: - - -
                                                  Saving: - - -
                                                  Final Roll: - - -
                                                  [ X ] | [ X ] | [ X ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:43 pm
User Image
                                                  Here we go, here we go
                                                  It's my turn to make history
                                                  Here we go, here we go
                                                  When I'm gone they'll remember me, yeah

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ḧëäḋ Ḅöÿ || Ṡëṿëṅẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac hurried to the pitch. He felt like he was super late, but then again, he felt like that every game he'd played. It probably didn't help that his sister was the referee. Swallowing, he nodded to the rest of the team before waiting for the game to start.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Were games always this nerve-wracking?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blood, sweat, I'll break my bones
                                                  Till all my scars bleed gold and
                                                  My name's forever known
                                                  Woah-oh, woah-oh
                                                  Bang, bang, won't stop till we're legend

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:46 pm
User Image
                                                  Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                  It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                  It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                  Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝑇𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

════════════════════════

Talbot was definitely ready to play, though he felt like this was probably going to be a long game. Maybe it was just his cynicism getting the better of him?

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +4
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: All right, I'm here
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                  You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                  And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                  And there's no way you're getting out of this

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:51 pm
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rune felt like this had to be some sort of secret nightmare he'd had before, like the ones where you'd be sitting down for a test only to discover that you'd not studied and were also naked at the same time. He spotted his mum standing to officiate, and the idea that she was going to officiate while judging his skills as a keeper and everything were... Ugh! He hoped Bethany could tell him that she got that feeling too, but he doubted it. After all, it certainly didn't seem like his sister could be affected by something like that.

Modifiers: Blocking +5
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fιƒтн Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя Pяεƒεcт || Яεѕεяνε Sεεκεя

════════════════════════

Eve was all confidence making her way onto the pitch. After all, she was the seeker for the game. She also wasn't going to let her aunt being the referee affect her playing capacity. After all, she wanted to go pro, and looking good to the former pro team captain was a good start.

Modifiers: Spotting +7, Catching +7
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:03 pm
User Image
                                                It's time for me to take it
                                                I'm the boss right now
                                                Not gonna fake it
                                                Not when you go down
                                                'Cause this is my game
                                                And you better come to play

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒾 || 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓈 || 𝒬𝓊𝒾𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ℛ𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝑒

════════════════════════

Eretria watched as the players made their way to the pitch, already evaluating each team mentally. So far, it seemed like her brother's team seemed okay, while her son and niece's team was greener. Narrowing her eyes, she didn't comment, but she thought that Gryffindor seemed to be slacking if the best players they could get were firsties. "The match today is between the Gryffindor Lions and Slytherin Snakes. May the best team win." She then smirked as she tossed the ball into the air, blowing the whistle to signal the beginning of the game.

════════════════════════

OOC:

-❤-

I used to hold my freak back
                                                Now I'm letting go
                                                I make my own choice
                                                b***h, I run this show
                                                So leave the lights on
                                                No, you can't make me behave

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 5, 6, 8, 8, 10, 4, 3, 7, 2 Total: 58 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was in the air like a flash, shooting after the quaffle as soon as the ref tossed it. It was sort of difficult to contain the urge to fangirl over Eretria, but she reigned it in as best she could to focus on the game.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                          AC: 16
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+8 to Stealing) (+8 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Currently: Action
                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғιnally recover wнen тнe мood ιѕ rιgнт
                                              looĸιng υp ιnтo a neon ѕĸy
                                              cнιld ιn мe тaĸeѕ over, gυeѕѕ ιт'ѕ вeen тoo long
                                              ѕιnce тнe laѕт тιмe тнaт ι тrιed тo ғly

spaceRight, game on! First order of business, go for the opposing beaters. It'd be easier for his partner to focus on taking out the seeker if they weren't worried about their hits being redirected, after all. So, after a second's consideration, he shot after a bludger to aim it at Will.

ι don'т ĸnow ιғ ι'll вe alrιgнт, ιѕ ιт oĸay тo вe мyѕelғ?
                                              wнy do we alwayѕ нave тo ғιgнт? now ι ĸnow ιт'ѕ alrιgнт
                                              ғιnally ι ғιnd wнen ι loѕe conтrol, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ
                                              ιт'ѕ lιĸe тнerapy ғor мy вroĸen ѕoυl, ιnѕιde мy вody crυмвleѕ

xxxGRYFFINDOR BEATERxxx
                                              Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                              Mods: (+7 to Bludger Hits)
                                              Lives:

Aiming At: William
                                              Final Roll: #

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:42 pm
User Image
                                                  Here we go, here we go
                                                  It's my turn to make history
                                                  Here we go, here we go
                                                  When I'm gone they'll remember me, yeah

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ḧëäḋ Ḅöÿ || Ṡëṿëṅẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac shot into the air, already looking for the snitch. He figured if nothing else, it could distract him from the fact that his eldest sister was watching him play.

Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Were games always this nerve-wracking?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Blood, sweat, I'll break my bones
                                                  Till all my scars bleed gold and
                                                  My name's forever known
                                                  Woah-oh, woah-oh
                                                  Bang, bang, won't stop till we're legend

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:45 pm
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fιƒтн Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя Pяεƒεcт || Яεѕεяνε Sεεκεя

════════════════════════

Eve went into the air and started looking. No way was she going to let Issac get the snitch before her. Especially not during this game.

Modifiers: Spotting +7, Catching +7
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 21 (Spotted!)

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 10, 2, 8, 4, 4, 2, 3, 1 Total: 45 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Tryouts!
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm gonna make it this year for sure

Maya was super nervous. She was starting, which was cool, but she was playing Chaser, which she wasn't very comfortable with. It didn't help that she was going up against her cousin, that she had her whole family in the stands.... that Eretria Freaking Borson was refereeing the match. Oh Merlin's butt! Maya grabbed her new broom and took to the air, biting her lip a bit as she waited. When the quaffle hit the air, she darted forward, reaching out in hopes of beating Andi and starting the game for Gryffindor.

Modifiers: +3 {Spotting} +3 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          To The Goals: x/3
          Total Roll:45 {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games