Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:08 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

because ya made me feel dirty! :::scowls foldin her arms oer her chest::: Ill do it again if i need to too...

How'd I do that? >.<

:::she looks at him completly blank:::.. you looked at me... it made me feel...... dirty...

*covers eyes* emotion_facepalm

OWCH! You you you you... how dare you look at me in that tone of voice... :::scowls as she picks up another small hunk of burning log then trows it at him:::... hope it gets ya between the eyes... :::stops scowling as she starts to giggle:::

There's just no winning with you, I guess. xP

:::giggles evilly::: guess its in my nature... :::points to her siggy:::.. its kinda true too... twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she looks at him completly blank:::.. you looked at me... it made me feel...... dirty...

OWCH! You you you you... how dare you look at me in that tone of voice... :::scowls as she picks up another small hunk of burning log then trows it at him:::... hope it gets ya between the eyes... :::stops scowling as she starts to giggle:::

:::giggles evilly::: guess its in my nature... :::points to her siggy:::.. its kinda true too... twisted

Ah, yes. I've seen. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:29 pm
Kay9214
floralsnow
OK!

Well off the first page, hidden away! Nothing anyone can specifically search for to know what it really is. Looking good!

Here's hoping it holds out!

Yeah. I'm hoping no one's going to bother looking for a topic about history in the chatterbox lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:35 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
OK!

Well off the first page, hidden away! Nothing anyone can specifically search for to know what it really is. Looking good!

Yeah. I'm hoping no one's going to bother looking for a topic about history in the chatterbox lol

It's the CB. I don't think so. lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:36 pm
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
OK!

Yeah, anything can happen with it, but I'm hoping that everything will be alright biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:48 pm
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
OK!

Yeah, anything can happen with it, but I'm hoping that everything will be alright biggrin

Yeah, the only person who knows about it is me. And I wouldn't do anything to it...

Probably. emotion_dowant

Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:51 pm
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
OK!

Yeah, the only person who knows about it is me. And I wouldn't do anything to it...

Probably. emotion_dowant

Lol

I have my faith on you. You won't do anything for me not to get the achievement. smile I do hope it will be the same for the rest of my friends who probably know about it too.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
-stands back- I know you don't like to be touched. You already told me that. I don't forget. 3nodding

As to the points...... -giggles-.... I only play for fun. I don't care if I win or not. blaugh

You only come in here to be able to try to scramble my brains with the Force? emotion_donotwant

Lol

-looks all innocent at him- Now would I do that? emotion_kirakira

lol

You pretty much said as much. emotion_donotwant

Besides, it's pretty much a universal fact that any creature that is sentient, and even several that aren't, like to harass Kay. >_>;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:00 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
-stands back- I know you don't like to be touched. You already told me that. I don't forget. 3nodding

As to the points...... -giggles-.... I only play for fun. I don't care if I win or not. blaugh

You only come in here to be able to try to scramble my brains with the Force? emotion_donotwant

Lol

lol

Besides, it's pretty much a universal fact that any creature that is sentient, and even several that aren't, like to harass Kay. >_>;

-frowns feeling like she is batting -1000 tonite- I do not like to harass you Kay. I do not harass anyone. The thought of checking anyone's pockets .... except for me own..... is creepy. I do not come in here to win prizes. I just come to play. Maybe get a little laugh from reading what others write sometimes. If it felt like I was harassing you.... I am sorry.
-sighs- It has been a rough day. I bid you good nite. -turns on heels and leaves the room-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:04 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Lol

lol

-frowns feeling like she is batting -1000 tonite- I do not like to harass you Kay. I do not harass anyone. The thought of checking anyone's pockets .... except for me own..... is creepy. I do not come in here to win prizes. I just come to play. Maybe get a little laugh from reading what others write sometimes. If it felt like I was harassing you.... I am sorry.
-sighs- It has been a rough day. I bid you good nite. -turns on heels and leaves the room-

((I hope I didn't come off as actually upset there... D': ))

The pocket thing was me accepting your bribe. xP

You're here to fry my brain. Sounds like harassment to me. emotion_donotwant

I'm glad you enjoy our games though. ^____^

I'm sorry you've had a rough day. D:

Good night.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:49 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Ah, yes. I've seen. :/

:::she snickers evilly:::  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

hi Kay.............got my news **sighs**

Hello there. ^__^

Is it... decent news? :c

yes and no.........the aneurism is small enough that he doesn't have to operate now......the bad news is where it is......he can't do the easy fix so it would be surgery........more bad is if he where the size he operates on he says because of other health issues there would be a high chance I would not survive surgery......that was very heavy news to hear.......my daughter that went with me is more positive that when I go back in a year that if it has grown things will have changed with the other issues........right now all I want to do is cry.................................................................................................

Oh dear. D:

Well, it's not a major risk at this time. c: That's good. It should stay that way for the most part, if you control it. It might never be a problem...

The rest is a bit worrisome... D:

But, if you address each problem one at a time, everything should be alright, right? D:

**sighs** right.........I am hoping it stays the way it is........that would be wonderful.......

yeah.....it is just fresh hearing it it is so scary........I think in a few days I will feel better about it........well dinner is ready see you later.......thanks..........

Alright, See ya. D:

Stay well, and stay positive! D:

hihi my friend..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yes and no.........the aneurism is small enough that he doesn't have to operate now......the bad news is where it is......he can't do the easy fix so it would be surgery........more bad is if he where the size he operates on he says because of other health issues there would be a high chance I would not survive surgery......that was very heavy news to hear.......my daughter that went with me is more positive that when I go back in a year that if it has grown things will have changed with the other issues........right now all I want to do is cry.................................................................................................

Oh dear. D:

Well, it's not a major risk at this time. c: That's good. It should stay that way for the most part, if you control it. It might never be a problem...

But, if you address each problem one at a time, everything should be alright, right? D:

**sighs** right.........I am hoping it stays the way it is........that would be wonderful.......

yeah.....it is just fresh hearing it it is so scary........I think in a few days I will feel better about it........well dinner is ready see you later.......thanks..........

Alright, See ya. D:

hihi my friend..........

Hello there. Everything okay? D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:42 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

Alright, See ya. D:

hihi my friend..........

yeppers **smiles** I feeling a lot better now......I can even laugh again.....I have decided to live life one day at a time and have as much fun as I can.......also to enjoy it with family and friends..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Alright, See ya. D:

hihi my friend..........

yeppers **smiles** I feeling a lot better now......I can even laugh again.....I have decided to live life one day at a time and have as much fun as I can.......also to enjoy it with family and friends..........

Well, that's good. ^___^
Hopefully not at the loss of one's sense of future though, I hope. o:

I'm glad you're feeling better. 3nodding
How's everything going?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games