Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:03 pm

ThisEmptySoul
katana68
((Pft, with your long-a** showers, we'll all probably be in bed by the time you get finished, TES! xd ))
{{well, I've got to ensure certain... areas... are cleaned to perfection ninja }}

<<< R'zn help you in that task, Tes...?

ninja couldn't help myself lol >>>
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:09 pm

-after clearing her head enough to think straight and want to talk, she sends Karrie a text-

Karrie's Text That dame
Wanna go for a walk?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:19 pm

((He would have followed, but I thought you were leaving for the night... sweatdrop ))

*jumps when his phone vibrates and digs it out of his pocket. Reads the text and sends one back*

Dame's Text from Karrie
Sure. Where are you?

*replaces the bookmark in his book and finishes his drink while waiting for her response*
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:26 pm

((Nah, don't worry about it. I thought I was too. And it's best he didn't. ^_^ She needed time to sort it out.))

Karrie's Text That dame
I'll meet you at the door to the bar in five?

Second text dame
Oh...and can you bring my book? sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:29 pm

*nodding, she began to make a mental compilation of all the security measures in place*

Alright then, let's see. Outside, there are four men with top of the line guard dogs-two in the front, two in the back. Inside MW are two men posted at the front door, in JD four men, two posing as maitri'ds(spl?) and two posted at the back door inside the kitchen area, and PB has five men, three of which are designated for the VIP section. All posts are twenty four hour posts are rotated out every eight hours.

The secret passageway, the backdoor to the underground corridor under MW and JD, also the door in JD that leads to that corridor and the doors to VIP in PB all have palm/retina scanners. You can't get in/out without scanning. I have live feed cameras which are linked directly with.... sad

*clears her throat and clenches her fist, shaking her head slightly* Flame's laptop and is recorded twenty four seven. There placements are as follows: one on each corner of the building in front-one panning the street and sidewalks while the other watches the front door at all times, with facial recognition. Inside MW, JD, and PB there is one panning the room. PB does not have any inside any of the therapy rooms for legal purposes.

Downstairs there are four-one facing the entryway, one watching the corridor, one watching the backdoor and one watching over Psyzapps doors. On the back of the building are two more cameras on each corner of the building, one watching the back door, one panning the shipping/receiving doors.

*sits a while longer, trying to figure out if she's forgotten anything. Seeing as not, she looks back at Exor* I think the approach of trying to see what can be bypassed and not is the key to figuring out how in hell Razz pulls this off, because I'm at an absolute loss for it.
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 6, 6, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:34 pm

*is about to answer the first text when he gets another. Reads the second, smiling, and replies to both*

Dame's Text that Karrie
All right. I've got your book already.

Well, Velcore, looks like it's time to go. *waves to Icy and Exor, then goes outside, waiting just outside the door*

*nods and follows Karrie outside*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:37 pm

*as Karrie leaves, she nonchalantly grabs his booty and waves* Goodnight Karrie and velcore.
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:40 pm

-emerges from the shadows ((not like Brat, rofl dame is just wearing dark clothing and was standing in the shadow of the building, lol )) to the side of the doorway- Thank you -she says quietly and hovers near him, gently taking her book-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:44 pm

"Hm... I'll take note of that... But, Icy, what seems to be troubling you...? Your beautiful face is much more suited to smiling and threatening than being sullen like this... What's on your mind...?" He took her hand in his to accentuate his sincerity.
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 5, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:47 pm

You're welcome. *hugs her gently* You left pretty suddenly earlier. Is everything all right?

*nudges Dame's arm with his nose*

((Should we move this to the whatever thread?))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:56 pm

((I dunno, Tes, Icy, Ex, do you mind if we continue here or would you rather us move it to the whatever thread? I'll post one more time since technically we are still in front of the MW.))

-accepts his hug and gives it back quickly- I... sweatdrop I am...

-stands beside him, looking down at the darkened pavement as her hand hovers near his- Do you ever get fed up with everybody?
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:01 pm

{{if I disappear, it's b/c this crappy a** connect at work finally dropped. It's threatening right now, but I got my fingers crossed in hopes it holds until I get off. I'd hate to have to fend for myself to stay up until eight in the morning. gonk }}

*instinctively, she looked at Exor guardedly when he asked what was bothering her. Sighing, she closed her eyes, and looked off to the side, not wanting to talk about that subject* I thank you for your concern Mr. Ome- I mean Exor, but I'll be okay. It's not something I wish to talk about right now anyhow. Business is always easier. It gives you purpose, a sense of focus if you will. You tend to spend your time on things other than life and it's buhmillion problems. stare

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:04 pm

{{I consider right outside the bar to still be on the premises of MW.}}
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:06 pm

((Well, were about to go for a walk though...))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:10 pm

<<< I think it's Gaia, Icy. It's been acting up for me, too... Anyway, I have to be up at 7, so I've gotta head out after this post. We can either go down to the security station or whatever or I can just work on breaking into the place tomorrow while I'm at work 3nodding >>>

Exor patted Icy's hand. "I understand... Just know that my presence here doesn't strictly have to be for business, if you have need or desire, Icy..." He then stretched and cracked his neck, "So then, where should we get started? It would appear that we have a lot of ground to cover," he said in a serious tone, attending to the woman's request of diverting back to work.

<<< Good night all 3nodding >>>
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games