Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:25 pm
Well, TES is very fond of bandaidd from what I've observed, and he trusts her utterly and completely...I mean it's not like she forced him, he went willingly...I dunno, maybe she felt she could protect him better than we could...*shrugs and finishes glass while pouring another* Oh, I forgot...sending it now Katana! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:34 pm
*continues to sip her drink while watching Psyzapp "freak out"* ( rofl )
Trusting bandaidd or not is really not the issue.....she's being sneaky, and bandy is NEVER sneaky...at least not to my knowledge.....
Doesn't she have a "thing" for Showcase? Maybe we could persuade him to help us find out why she took TJ.....*continues to sip her drink w/a thoughtful look on her face*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:37 pm
eek *immediately stops freaking out and looks at Katana* THAT IS BRILLIANT! We get Officer Showoff to find out what Bandaidd has done with TJ…er…I mean TES. twisted Mwahahahahahahahahaha.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:40 pm
LOL, you just keep me around for my brains! xd *grabs another Corona* I do my best thinking with something to drink anyways. blaugh I suppose we can put the business w/the fox on hold until this issue is resolved....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:44 pm
I didn't promote you to executive management here for nothing, you know. Brains and Beauty, what a lethal combination! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:46 pm
*grins at Psyzapp & finishes her drink, then grabs another* LOL, well, thank you, Boss! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 pm
LOL! Well, Maune and bandaidd have been getting quite chummy lately, and Showoff is upset with bandaidd and vise versa, and I think it all leads back to that blasted elf!*sneers while thinking of ways to fricassee his smurf butt*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:53 pm
Hmmm, I don't think Ryzan has anything to do with bandaidd taking TES.....I do think she was maybe using the elf & fox to make Showcase jealous, maybe.....? Hell, I'm not sure...I'm just going by the rumors I've heard floating around....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:55 pm
So…Officer Showoff and Bandaidd eh. I think we may need to take a trip over to the Cabana Bar and to the GGB and find out what is going on. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 pm
*finishes her drink* Works for me....let's go then! blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:06 pm
* Peeks in and sees the bar deserted *

Well looks like its just you and me bar.... perfect.

* Reaches over and picks up a bottle of patron, two limes and a shot glass *

Now that's a well stocked bar

*Pours myself a shot, takes a shot and enjoys the quiet cool *  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 pm
*alks back in, in need of a serious drink after having to make that irrelevant apology in the booty bar and sees QSXII having a drink* Just in time, love! I could use a triple shot of that right about now. Loud mouth people at the GGB trying to make a fuss about me not getting fined for trying to kill the bartender, so they made me "apologize" to the bar for my reaction. rolleyes Care to fix me up? wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:28 pm
*runs back into MW bar out of breath due to having to check and see if Hell had frozen over.* Don't panic…I checked on Hell and everything is just fine. I thought the worst after reading Icy Reigns apology over at the GGB and I needed to quick run and check for sure…but everything is still good. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:30 pm
( rofl LMFAO!)  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 pm
*dashes in behind Psyzapp & skids to a halt, almost bumping into her* Whoops! blaugh Don't stop in front of me like that, Psy!!! xd Hey QS! *tackleglomp* What's up, big guy? *grins at QS & goes to get a Corona after stealing his shot*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games