Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image
Misha brought Dante his phone. Her ears were drooping, and her plumed tail was dragging on the ground. She crossed her legs and sat on the ground in front of the couch. She couldn't even look at him, she felt so guilty. She knew he was a bounty hunter. He would get hurt, hell, she gets hurt doing her thing, but......  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:00 pm
Finding no response, Caldwell vanishes.  

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:34 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante fumbled with the phone a bit before he was actually capable of dialing Jamie's number. "Hey," He said once hearing an answer but pulled the phone away and Jamie began to scream angrily into the line. He sighed and waited til it stopped before he placed the phone back to his ear and began to speak once more, but he wasn't speaking English, it sounded like gaelic which was a language rarely anyone remembered except those who existed during that time period, luckily Jamie had been there and knew the launguage well and had taught it to Dante. The conversation lasted awhile before Dante hung up and sighed, then looked at Misha. He hated seeing he rso unhappy. "Misha, don't beat yourself up over this, I've nearly died a hundred times and this is nothing. Yeah it hurts, but the pain is nothing." He said and caressed her cheek. "I love you, no matter what."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:43 pm
User Image
Nike woke up wrapped around a huge pillow. Her head was pounding but she manged to sit up. "Gods, what the hell happened to me."
Misha crawled over to him and hissed his lips gently. "I am so new to this, I just want to ponce on you and squeeze you all day, so I over due it." She laid her forehead to his, her hair curtaining them from the world. "To see you so plae, hurts my heart."
User Image  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:45 pm
Brago had been standding there. "You got drunk from whatever was in that bottle" Brago pointed to the bottle. "And You fell asleep. Hana had forbid me from advancing on your body."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image
"Are you feeling better?" Hana asked her, sounding very tired from staying up to watch Nike.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:54 pm
User Image
"No,no. Brago, that's not liquor, that's your blood, idiot. How caould you give me that." she yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Dante's green eyes gazed into Misha's. "Then let me fix it in any way that I can." His held her face between both his hands, kissing her lovingly. The pain meant nothing when she was with him because just being near her blinded him from the reality that surrounded him.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:59 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
"No,no. Brago, that's not liquor, that's your blood, idiot. How caould you give me that." she yelled.

"What does it matter, Nike... its in the past. Im sorry though, I just didnt want to see you cry"Brago smiled How could you drink it, knowing what is was... idiot would have been his normal response  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 pm
User Image
Hana quietly got up and left the room, vaguely telling Brago "I'm going out." She walked to her shared room with brago and changed clothes and left the mansion to go into town. She went and sat in a park, thinking the entire time I can trust Brago, I can trust him... He won't do anything that will hurt me.... She still felt threatened by brago's lust for Nike, but she was determined to prove that she could trust him enough to be able to go out by herself.

((this is what she changed in to))
http://media.photobucket.com/image/black dress/rainnerjc24/CIMG0046.jpg  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 pm
User Image
Nike laid back on the bed. "that was about the stupidest thing I couldv'e done. Did i do anything?' she asked Brago.
Misha smiled. "How long till your friend gets here, 'cause when you look at me like that, it makes me want to eat you." She bit at his earlobe.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 pm
((wow eevee, gult trip? wouldnt a simple no suffice? rofl ))  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Dante chuckled, wincing a little. "He'll be here shortly." He said and traced her lips with his thumb before licking her lip playfully. "Mmm. I'm afraid we'll have to keep my friend outside for awhile." He kissed her throat and let his fingers trail along her spine.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm
DemolitionboyXX
((wow eevee, gult trip? wouldnt a simple no suffice? rofl ))

((i'll stick to my strengths. Plus guilt tripping is funner.))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:38 pm
"No but..." Brago made his way to Nike and crawled onto her. "I have a policy to not take advantage of impared girls. They have to remember how they serviced Brago...Nike, would you just let me get this urge out of the way so I can stop bothering you?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games